PDA

View Full Version : The worst way to die!

lordrellik8
08-09-2007, 01:39 PM
What do you think is the wrost way to die?
I think that the wrost way to die is by an accident.
What do you think is the wrost way to die and why do you think that would be the wrost way?

Lunafreya Fleuret
08-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Torture. ;-;

Perpetual Specter
08-09-2007, 01:45 PM
to die way to young

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
08-09-2007, 01:53 PM
To be totured, raped and mocked and at the last moment of pure agoning be killed but right before be shown your most painful memories relived. Plus have the closest person to you be killed right before your eyes. Not only that but you are young and have never experienced many things yet or figured out so many questions..wow.. that would suck..

Azel
08-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Stabbed with a butter knife. Imagine how incredibly long it would take.

Acnologia
08-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Torture. ;-;

Same here. Or dying alone.

*~Lily_Gemini~*
08-09-2007, 02:17 PM
raped, beaten, alone, for someone you love (if they go looking for someone else right after you die)

LiLi.
08-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Hmm i think dying alone, dying in pain.

Kawairashii hikari
08-09-2007, 02:25 PM
yeah, dying alone like in a country away from home, when your like a toddler and you haven't evevn lived your life to the fullest, at the hands of a pyscho, to b drowned, tortured, and also having like a slow death...a slow drawn out death is the worst kind to me

Jose
08-09-2007, 02:36 PM
raped, beaten, alone, for someone you love (if they go looking for someone else right after you die)

Agreed that would be most sad indeed

LOVE STUFF
08-09-2007, 02:39 PM
Get killed by a Twinkie!!!-_-

Legend_S
08-09-2007, 02:57 PM
The worst way to die for me, is dying from a freak accident.

bigpat91
08-09-2007, 03:23 PM
I think being murdered in prison would be the worst way to die.

MilkNSugar18
08-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Dying by something extremely pathetic.

ronin_overlordzero
08-09-2007, 05:39 PM
being eatin alive by canables.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-09-2007, 05:43 PM
This is the exact opposite of my BEST way to die.

Worst way to die is....by evil rapid mutating Care Bears, and Gangstas shotting at you.

Sobriquet
08-09-2007, 05:44 PM
The worst ways to die...

- Rape to death or rape then kill
- Stab with knife
- Beat to death
- Suffocate to death
- Slit the throat
- Burn to death
- Drown to death

Movies these days... x_x;

Finvarra
08-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Being skinned alive and then bleeding to death.
...My skin hurts...
O_o

Pleiades
08-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Beat or suffocate to death. ><

Red&Stiletto
08-09-2007, 05:50 PM
For me, probably being stabbed by an escaped circus monkey who drinks to much and beats his wife. I would probably be protecting the wife when the monkey would break out a knife he swiped from the food shovaler and then, while I lay dead at the bottom of his cage, he would realize what he had done and kill himself. Yes, it sounds weird but its completely possible!! (I saw it happen on TV).

~*Lady

niKopol
08-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Having my eyeballs melted by so many typos and my small brain falling out the hole. So then I have no intelligence so I go play in traffic.

But in a serious manner the worst way to die..
For a guy it would be waking up and something be missing and from that moment on the guy realizes he has nothing more to live for so he commits .

For a lady ... aha! A freak waxing incident/accident.

EDIT: Now I can't use the word G I R L... for crying outloud!

Lunafreya Fleuret
08-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Get killed by a Twinkie!!!-_-

LOLOL! That'd be funny, in my terms. XDDDD

LOVE STUFF
08-09-2007, 06:10 PM
LOLOL! That'd be funny, in my terms. XDDDD

I had a dream about that!!LOL

Lunafreya Fleuret
08-09-2007, 06:15 PM
I had a dream about that!!LOL

...LOL!

╬Karami Mew~Meow
08-09-2007, 06:59 PM
lmao yea, all of those. But to make it short, to die when it's not worth it, and yes, in a young age. -__-

Guerrera
08-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Whoa! o_o

I don't know about the "wrost" way to die, but I think that the worst way to die is by painful freak accident at Disney (it's happened before).

And what Sobriquet, ChicxWithxWings, and YoSK said.

Sword
08-09-2007, 07:53 PM
I'd say steamroller. Legs first *cringes*

RoxxRuimteslak
08-09-2007, 07:55 PM
To die in pain.

Lunafreya Fleuret
08-09-2007, 09:02 PM
To die in pain.

Ewah. I don't think anyone would want to die by the steamroller OR pain. x__x;

Princess Cupcake
08-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Worst way to die is....by evil rapid mutating Care Bears, and Gangstas shotting at you.
No way! That was my choice of death!
It certainly beats burning to death by fire.

Perpetual Specter
08-09-2007, 09:43 PM
in a car underwater

Pokie Bear
08-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Hm...
Buried alive isn't a fun as well.
Torture seems like a fun way to die. First they need to keep you alive WHILE dishing out pain. I wonder how long a person can survive while being tortured. And what method is used for it. : 3

Variados
08-09-2007, 10:25 PM
to die way to young
And more when it is a suicide act.....so wrong, and sad...

LOVE STUFF
08-09-2007, 11:55 PM
And more when it is a suicide act.....so wrong, and sad...

Yup.yup.yup!!I agree!!

genericusername2
08-10-2007, 01:05 AM
Being murdered because you couldn't spell worst.

benjamin89
08-10-2007, 01:16 AM
I would say to suffocate. Like someone throws you into a room and fills it with some sort of gas that makes you unable to breathe.

in a car underwater
Im not so sure. I heard storys about people who almost drowned but was saved, and then they got mad cuz someone saved them. They start to hallucinate cuz of the lack of 'air' (I dont know the terms.. you know like co2) and some even said it feelt good. Thou I wouldnt know, and Im not gonna try it out either :p

BuLmA
08-10-2007, 03:22 AM
The worst death for me is that I will know when will I die.

Engi no Juushichi
08-10-2007, 08:53 AM
I think the worst way to die, would be to have your limbs all pulled off (save the head.) at the same time, WHILE you were completely coherent of the whole experience.

That would be the worst way to die, if it could happen.

FierceFeli.
08-10-2007, 09:01 AM
-To look your loved ones in the eyes and say "it's okay now" and smile. Then get blown up in front of them (so they get parts of you all over them) blood, guts, and the meaty sound when your flesh hits the ground, it would haunt them forever. Seriously that would be the worst.

<.< >.>

dream magician
08-10-2007, 09:04 AM
being rape then get killed would be the worst death for a girl like me.

keoko
08-10-2007, 07:34 PM
dieing by an accident does suck because it could have not happened! to think as your soul flies from your body you relize "if the doctor just didnt leave those scissors in my stomach i could be alive!" but your are going to a better place because earth isnt all flowers and sunshine apparently (since your just died) suffication is a horrible thing to if youve ever experienced the extreme loss of air like i have you know its terrible. when i was little my brother was being mean like he always is and when i have the pillow on my head he sits on my pillow with me still under it! not only was his fat butt nearly crushing my skull but i was beginning to sufficate! i almost cried because i almost could have died! he didnt even relize and when i told him he thought i was playing around! :(

Perpetual Specter
08-10-2007, 09:02 PM
dying from radiation

Queen Dopplepopolis!
08-10-2007, 09:05 PM
by bad spelling.

on a more serious note, i don't find any way of dying good.

International 4-8818
08-10-2007, 11:48 PM
What a terrible spelling erroe. the worst way to die would be chuck norris coming up to you and beating you to death with his 3rd fist in his chin (Although it would be great to see chuck norris, but to have your parents at your funeral say yes he was beaten to death by chuck norris) and then gene shallot come up and starts reciting the worst puns in the world and then your girlfriend comes up and says that she is pregnant and then carrot top says that he has become president, and then your computers insurance expires and then your computer explodes. But after that Chuck Norris revives you and then starts round house kicking your head until it falls off. Then he puts it back on with silly puddy and then gets a steam roller and runs your over and then makes your flatten out body into a coat and gives it to Rosie O'Donald as a gift. Yeah that would suck so much yeah that would suck a lot.

Zenx
08-11-2007, 12:31 AM
Being pushed to the ground, kicked repeatedly, then shot in the foot, stabbed in the stomach, be left there for a moment, then hung with your own intestines... :eek:

The most morbid thing ever

Actually... it's not :(

*~Lily_Gemini~*
08-11-2007, 08:43 AM
getting eaten by giraffes made out of cornflakes,
then your remains will be beaten with theyre underwater trycycles

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-11-2007, 09:05 AM
What a terrible spelling erroe. the worst way to die would be chuck norris coming up to you and beating you to death with his 3rd fist in his chin (Although it would be great to see chuck norris, but to have your parents at your funeral say yes he was beaten to death by chuck norris) and then gene shallot come up and starts reciting the worst puns in the world and then your girlfriend comes up and says that she is pregnant and then carrot top says that he has become president, and then your computers insurance expires and then your computer explodes. But after that Chuck Norris revives you and then starts round house kicking your head until it falls off. Then he puts it back on with silly puddy and then gets a steam roller and runs your over and then makes your flatten out body into a coat and gives it to Rosie O'Donald as a gift. Yeah that would suck so much yeah that would suck a lot.

That would be fun. AND Funny. I'd say the worst way to die other than what I've posted before would also e

Runing around naked beholding a gun, and you trip...shoot yoruself, and you lay there bleeding...then a bunch of kids with bats SOMEHOw mistake you for a pinjada (Ehh spelling on that, PLEASE!!) and rapdily beat you to a pulp with over-sized plastic basball bats that still hurt like hell.

manomgthatwouldsuckbigtime

.Lovebeat
08-11-2007, 09:19 AM
By getting infected by an insect ...
Or lay on your belly when you sleep and when you realise that you can't breath, you're already dead. =/ Or die after getting raped...
Like WHAT THE, why make threads like these? -_-
Meh, also it's terrible when you die at a really young age.

Maimy
08-11-2007, 09:25 AM
I think Drowning, it's slow and if you remain in the water after your death it's painfull for your family to identify you.

~Mithrosent~
08-11-2007, 10:20 AM
The worst way to die would have to be, If you died without fufilling your goals. If you just wasted you life and didn't do anything productive. That would stink.
~M~

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-11-2007, 10:24 AM
The worst way to die would have to be, If you died without fufilling your goals. If you just wasted you life and didn't do anything productive. That would stink.
~M~

I see not gunna make any comments on my spelling like you did on MSN? Hmm? Hmm? Huh?! Hm?!!!

FINE, since you called me a SPAMMER ON MSN, I'll add a new way to die

Die by man-eating burgers.

Uno_Caste
08-11-2007, 10:30 AM
The worst way to die is to die slowly but painfully regardless of the cause, non-immediate(natural cause of death). There are tons of possible situations out there that are possible of getting to that worst way! I won't be mentioning any of these cuz I'll be listing a long list if I do so. And since you didn't ask about the aftermath of such case, I'll stop from here.

~Mithrosent~
08-11-2007, 10:37 AM
I see not gunna make any comments on my spelling like you did on MSN? Hmm? Hmm? Huh?! Hm?!!!

FINE, since you called me a SPAMMER ON MSN, I'll add a new way to die

Die by man-eating burgers.

O.o; SPAMMER! =D But yeah your spelling could use some touch ups. <3
Another way to die:
Getting shot with a ray by the cat next door because he thought it was a toy, That turned you into a gummi bear and your dog chased after you because it liked snacks. And since your a gummi bear you can't run fast so...You get eaten. BUT your head is stuck in the dog's gums so you have to see what it eats which I might add, Might be a little scary. Then finally, when someone in your family cleans the dog's teeth you get digested and destroyed by the acids that break up food in the dog's stomach.
=D
~M~

The Governator
08-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Getting strapped to a chair and forced to watch High School Musical and High School Musical 2 till you die of dehydration or starvation.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Getting strapped to a chair and forced to watch High School Musical and High School Musical 2 till you die of dehydration or starvation.

Oh my god...That is HORRIBLE!

gothic lolita
08-11-2007, 12:40 PM
worst way to die is like what you see in the movies... o.o

Kitty Demon
08-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Someone murdering you and sawing off your arms and legs then stabbing you alot of times until your dead.

*Lady_Kikyo*
08-11-2007, 03:11 PM
im stuck between being burnt to death..imagin the agony in that..and suffocateing/drowning..thats just a helpless fusrtating feeling..ugh..i think those are the worst ways to die

Howling Star
08-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Pain. And tortured a slowly dead is a painful one.

overwatch
08-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Many of these seem to revolve round very painful but generaly quick types of death. Persoanlly I think that a slow wasting death is the worst way to go - like dieing with motor neurons or alzimers - alone, confused and without memories -scary

One a happier note they are getting closer to developing anti alzimers drugs - but theres still a long way to go!

splark23
08-12-2007, 12:12 AM
being strapped to a chair and eaten alive by ants.......ouch

Grim Scythe
08-12-2007, 12:42 AM
i couldn't choose the "worst" so ill just pick one that i never want to happen to me
and that is being curb stomped, not "gears of war" bs stuff, thats just stomping on someone, no im talking about "bite the curb kind", of course this will never happen to me so i don't have to worry, i just think its sick, i can't explain why

Click here
08-12-2007, 02:12 AM
somebody shooting, or you falling off a building

Elphaba
08-12-2007, 01:46 PM
accident or torture

LOVE STUFF
08-12-2007, 04:01 PM
getting killed by someone you love!!thats the worst way to die..well thats what I think!!

CrimsonMoon
08-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Drowning, since it's like a slow death and torture. I don't fancy the feeling of suffocation. Plus, on a young age, still have things to do.

Kiss of Death
08-12-2007, 04:11 PM
to die from being scared...

-Kitsune-
08-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Hm.. I beleive a pretty bad way to die would be to be killed in a situation where you cant do anything about it. Like being asleep and having someone break into your room and shoot you in the head x.x When I die, I wanna know how much time I got left so I can plan...
1) What I want to accomplish do before I die
2) Who to bring down with me.... XD

Either that or being killed by someone you love and trust. I wouldnt be able to bear the last image I see on this world being someone I love holding a gun to my head T.T

Bucky Katt
08-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Worst Way to Die! Episode 1.

Dying by an infestation of pregnant cats.

Saiyan Destroyer
08-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Dieing for no reason I.E. Gangster initiation, Homicidal Maniac just feels like it, etc.

BiggSam
08-13-2007, 07:53 PM
Choking on a Baby Ruth while sitting on the toilet ><

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-13-2007, 07:54 PM
Ya'know. A way that is HORRIBLE to die...would be your loved one, just slowly killing you as they're enjoying it.

That or your toilet decides to eat you while talking a Number 2

-Kitsune-
08-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Choking on a Baby Ruth while sitting on the toilet ><
Why would you be eating a Baby Ruth while on the toilet, anyways? >.>;

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-13-2007, 08:01 PM

Hey sometimes you need help...or you can get hungry. In this thread ANYTHING can be possible.

DeidaraXoXSasori
08-13-2007, 08:20 PM
Die wen the sun explode. So you lived like a 100 mil. years on earth. So you seen all the pain and bad on the earth. Friends and loved ones that die. That would be the most worst dead for me.

vixen_wolf
08-13-2007, 09:17 PM
oooooooooh yeah um.....i would say stabbed to death. cuz iv been stabed like it hurts >.< and then you cant breath and ohhhhhhhh it hurts!!!! i didnt die but if you did. man that would suck dude!!! oh and you spelled worst wrong

Perpetual Specter
08-13-2007, 09:35 PM
inside of a burning skyscraper on one of the top floors

-Kitsune-
08-13-2007, 09:46 PM
inside of a burning skyscraper on one of the top floors
Ooh, thats another helpless-just-before-death scenarios, seeing as how you'd know you're gonna die and can't do a thing about it to escape...

MUSION
08-14-2007, 04:57 PM
Either of the following:

-Being hacked to death with a blunt teaspoon.

-Being eaten alive by another human.

lordrellik8
08-14-2007, 05:08 PM
Death by drinking to much water, that would suck.

Sasukelover77
08-14-2007, 05:17 PM
i think laughing yourself silly

lordrellik8
08-14-2007, 05:23 PM
During a fight, you fighting someone when the other guy think that he can't win so he pulls out a gun and kills you, that really, really, really sucks.

Nejilover77
08-14-2007, 05:24 PM
any of these:
1 choking to death
2 being eaten alive
3 drowning
4 being stabbed to death
ugh..............

BiggSam
08-14-2007, 05:43 PM

The toilet is the greatest place to do ANYTHING!!

Examples:
Reading*
Eating
TV
Video games
studying
relieving yourself
living

*There is a special book club for this ;p

Saiyan Destroyer
08-14-2007, 05:59 PM
Draowning and Crushed to Death would also suck butt.

Light Buster
08-14-2007, 10:04 PM
The worst way to die (if you consider it a way) is flying off of a motorcycle while doing an endo and a truck hits you, sending you flying even farther and now a train hits you and send you farther and you eventually land on all body parts and breaking every bone and internal organs including the heart. The most worst way to die is right here.

Sasukelover77
08-15-2007, 09:07 AM
hiccuping yourself to death

splark23
08-15-2007, 02:33 PM
i think being eaten alive by pidgeons would just suck

Zedekiah
08-15-2007, 02:36 PM
The worst way to die would be from having a disgruntled English teacher point a gun at your head, forcing you to spell "worst", only to do something far wrorse.

Tetsanosuke
08-15-2007, 02:38 PM
The worst way to die?

Slowly, painfully, helplessly, while watching the one you love more then anything being raped before you, and killed. Helpless to do anything, no strength left. Shattered.

Bucky Katt
08-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Worst Way to Die! Episode 2.

Dying from overeating. Oh, the bitter-sweetness of it all; especially if it were death from eating too many M&M cookies.

XAaron
08-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Being layed out on a stone table, strapped and bonded to it. And a giant spike lowering down at you at an extremly slow speed. One tenth of an inch per minute. Then having it slowly enter your skin.

That or drowning lol

benjamin89
08-15-2007, 11:08 PM
im stuck between being burnt to death..imagin the agony in that..and suffocateing/drowning..thats just a helpless fusrtating feeling..ugh..i think those are the worst ways to die

Im a pick *** I know. But I still feel that I have to comment this wy of death (burned alive). Burning wouldnt be the worst, at least not mine, cuz you would after a painfull amount of time be unconscious. Well..It still is a painfull death.
What if they just burned parts of your body and made you watch?
OH I GOT ONE! (ripped thou from a movie thou)
What if you were getting tan at one of those fake sun places (you know, those boxes you just lie down in and some ray stuff gives your skin color..Think its called solarium).
Okey, so your in one of those boxes, and it just locks. You cant get it open. Then somehow the heat is turned up. Slowly you start to boil, you can even see your skin start to bubble.
Ouch

lordrellik8
08-17-2007, 01:30 PM
Dieing in outer space with no air to breath.
You know.

Perpetual Specter
08-17-2007, 01:38 PM
Being mauled by dogs

Ari_86
08-17-2007, 01:43 PM
I think the worst way to die would be somone taking out your organs out one by one and feeding them to dogs cuting off your lims and throwing them into a dumpster then when your head is left geting a bat or somthing hard and hiting your head over and over and over agian till its just all soft... :D

lordrellik8
08-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Being slaped to death.

Light Buster
08-17-2007, 02:32 PM
Being slaped to death.

That must hurt. How about an ATV landing on you?

mercury92
08-17-2007, 02:36 PM
die in accident like car crash

lordrellik8
08-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Being tickled to death.

Jose
08-17-2007, 03:48 PM
Torture

lordrellik8
08-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Being blowen of a cliff by strong wind.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
That would really suck!
:angry1:

Mizuko Riko Imimoshi
08-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Being stabbed to death or dying at a young age.

-Kitsune-
08-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Dying withut fulfilling your lifes dreams or dying without accomplishing everything you wanted to accomplish... That would suck >.<

zyronet
08-17-2007, 10:32 PM
Dying alone and knowing that no one would cry for you.

riyo himura
08-18-2007, 05:27 AM
tortured and die slowly?

Interpreter
08-18-2007, 05:47 AM
Dying in a middle of the crowd and noone knows what's happening.

sweet pandamonium
08-18-2007, 08:28 AM
I think theres a lot of good ones here... I'd have to say besides the torture, rape, dying alone as well as some others already here. I think having you spirit removed and made to feel like your worthless to the point you end it is a bad one... Or on the toilet

Silver_Kiss
08-18-2007, 08:32 AM
Burned to death... Slowly.
Or dipped in acid.

lordrellik8
08-21-2007, 04:12 PM
Falling down some stairs.
:angry1:

mimichan1000
08-21-2007, 04:14 PM
Being burned to death in a hotspring during an earthquake.
Slowly being tortured....

Jonwolf
08-21-2007, 04:29 PM
I got 2 ways. Both I have seen on CNN.

1) Drowning in a septic tank.

2) Drowning in bees. This one requires a story with it. There was a semi driving down the highway filed with a few thousand bee hives (being shiped for honey production or something, I forget) and it jacknifed, spilling its load all over the highway, releasing MILLIONS upon millions of bees. The guy driving behind the semi had his windows open and was drowned in bees.

I can just image it, Just driving along, ejoying the nice weather, when all of a sudden, "Oh hell, BEEEEES!!!!!!"

lordrellik8
08-21-2007, 05:07 PM
Being killed by little kids,
cuz they thought it was a game.
:oy:

Perpetual Specter
08-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Carbon minoxide poisoning.

Jonwolf
08-21-2007, 06:13 PM
Carbon minoxide poisoning.

Truely is the worst way to die. I don't want to just fall asleep and never wake up. I wan't to go out with a bang! Death while knife fighting with a bear, or Jumping out of a plane and landing on someone.

lordrellik8
08-21-2007, 06:34 PM
Choking on air.
:laugh:

-Kitsune-
08-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Running into a glass door, the door shattering and one of the shards going through your chest and puncturing a lung or your heart. That would just suck and make you feel extremely sstupid for being killed by a door >.>

lordrellik8
08-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Getting a spider bite while you were sleeping.
It's happened to me before,
but I'm still alive.

Light Buster
08-21-2007, 07:28 PM
Another worst way to die, well...after playing Command & Conquer 3...being exposed to Tiberium and chocking on it! Every organ in your body stops working, turns you green (or blue), and you'll eventually become a tiberium crystal.

lordrellik8
08-23-2007, 06:06 PM
death by x-tream headache.

♥Ritsuka♥
08-23-2007, 06:13 PM
I think the worst way to die is :D alone and unhappy, also haveing to decide weather to jump off a building about 80 stories high, or get burned alive <remembers 9/11 and cries> T-T so sad!

shinju hoshi
08-23-2007, 06:19 PM
I think the worst way to die is :D alone and unhappy, also haveing to decide weather to jump off a building about 80 stories high, or get burned alive <remembers 9/11 and cries> T-T so sad!
yes thats the worst way to die...its really sad when u think about it

Jonwolf
08-23-2007, 06:20 PM

Jump for sure. Burning would suck because you feel the pain every second untill you die a crispy-crunchy death.

Falling would be much better, Hell it's a fun ride up untill the last 2 feet.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Truely is the worst way to die. I don't want to just fall asleep and never wake up. I wan't to go out with a bang! Death while knife fighting with a bear, or Jumping out of a plane and landing on someone.

Or making a video with Tom what to do when a Bear comes....I remeber that idea you had.

Anywho...being killed by monkeys flinging poo at you is bad.

-Kitsune-
08-24-2007, 09:33 AM
Hm... A heart attack in your sleep would be a quick and relatively painless way to die, but that would be a kinda... blah death -.- Like Jonwolf said, I wanna go out with a bang! If I'm going down I'm taking someone with me! Mwahahaha!!! >.> Anyways.... Not nessicarily the worst way to die, but a bad way would be to die in a circumstance where nobody would find you or notice you died -.- Like dying as an old lady in a little house far out in the woods with like twenty cats or something >.>

Perpetual Specter
08-24-2007, 09:52 AM
Drowning under a lake that is frozen over the top and the ice is to thick to break through from under the water.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-24-2007, 10:14 AM
Hm... A heart attack in your sleep would be a quick and relatively painless way to die, but that would be a kinda... blah death -.- Like Jonwolf said, I wanna go out with a bang! If I'm going down I'm taking someone with me! Mwahahaha!!! >.> Anyways.... Not nessicarily the worst way to die, but a bad way would be to die in a circumstance where nobody would find you or notice you died -.- Like dying as an old lady in a little house far out in the woods with like twenty cats or something >.>

Or being eaten alive by those twenty cats...that would suck...

Jonwolf
08-24-2007, 10:19 AM
Tied to a tree and forced to listen to a loop of Naruto saying "Believe it"

I'd have a seisure and my eyes would bleed. I'd have to beat my head against the tree untill I was dead and the bad noises stoped.

-Kitsune-
08-24-2007, 10:28 AM
Or being eaten alive by those twenty cats...that would suck...
Yes and nobody would find the body until the downstairs ceilings start leaking cat pee! >.>;

Nosferatu Karyuudo
08-24-2007, 02:29 PM
If some one would...tied you up and cut of you b00LLz..and you'll bleed until you die.

Shadow of Life
08-24-2007, 02:30 PM
die young age =(

Baka
08-24-2007, 05:36 PM
I don't want to die in my sleep. I know it's painless but it is also boring. I want to die in an exiting way even if it is painful.

-akichan-
08-24-2007, 06:50 PM
Jumping off the building would hurt the most and it is also the ugliest way to die when you fell down onto the ground. That's the worst ><;

Jonwolf
08-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Jumping off the building would hurt the most and it is also the ugliest way to die when you fell down onto the ground. That's the worst ><;

The fall is fun. It's those last two inches are a doosie. I don't even think you'd feel pain because it would just be so sudden. falling falling falling WHAM! split second after impact your dead. You may feel a flash but you wont be around long enough to say "Ow that hurts!"

Lunafreya Fleuret
08-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Hm...
Torture seems like a fun way to die. First they need to keep you alive WHILE dishing out pain. I wonder how long a person can survive while being tortured. And what method is used for it. : 3

Ronald. You're a cruel person. Very.. Cruel.

Jonwolf
08-24-2007, 10:20 PM
[Quote:
Originally Posted by GFx5200 http://www.animeforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?p=1802510#post1802510)
Hm...
Torture seems like a fun way to die. First they need to keep you alive WHILE dishing out pain. I wonder how long a person can survive while being tortured. And what method is used for it. : 3]
---------------------------------------

How long you can keep them alive? If you're patient, carefull and keep them fed and well hydrated they should be able to stay alive for as long as you want them to be.

Now sanity, there is a different thing. How long can you torture someone before they break? Depending on the level of psycolological torture along with physical torture I'd put it anywhere from 2 weeks (heavy psycological torture.)-2 1/2 months. (lighter torture/people with a strong will).

Wee, this has to be my darkest post ever. . . .

Aki no iko
08-25-2007, 02:01 AM
Murder! After being raped/beaten/tortured/etc. the murderer slowly cuts off your oxygen by hanging you and as you slowly drift away, you watch the murderer torture/rape/beat/etc. your friends/lover/family/people and feeling like you couldn't save them, slowly to follow your death.

Light Buster
08-25-2007, 02:15 AM
Get blowen away by a gernade then fly and eventually fall on top of a roof of a house, and then roll down off of it, and fall on to the ground. That would suck. (Oh, and I like rag doll deaths.)

Wicked Pleasures
08-25-2007, 02:21 AM
Being killed by someone you love.

That's just horrible.

♥Ritsuka♥
08-25-2007, 02:30 AM
or you could die out in the middle of the ocean with no water or food and one of your "mates" ends up eating you alive b/c their so hungry...

Kathryn
08-30-2007, 09:23 PM
A vending machine falling on top of you.
That happened to a guy a few years ago. What a way to go.

Zantetsuken
08-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Seeing all your loved ones killed in front of you, then slowly being torn apart into pieces. Then dying by being flushed down a toilet.

lordrellik8
10-09-2007, 07:57 PM
In your sleep!

Vintniv
10-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Alone. IF die in a horrible way, people start to care about who you were and why it happened. If you were to die in military service, you can be honored as a hero. If you get involved in some sort of accident, you become part of a statistic. IF you die young, you become just that much more noticed, and then very quickly ignored because people would want to forget. Dying in just some random and unknown way is just unlucky. If your killed by a lover, then that just "tough love". But if you die alone, you are pretty much next to nothing, no one would really know who you were, no one would probably care why, and it basically just the cruelest way to die. After all, you would want some one to know that it happened to you and for them to remember right?

Tenchi_fan
10-09-2007, 09:38 PM

I'd have a seisure and my eyes would bleed. I'd have to beat my head against the tree untill I was dead and the bad noises stoped.

I agree with you, that would be the most horrible way to die.
If I was in that situation, I would do this :banghead: until I got brain damage and started to enjoy hearing "believe it, believe it, believe it, believe it, believe it, believe it, believe it, believe it, believe it, believe it, believe it, believe it, believe it, believe it, believe it!"

Eskar
10-10-2007, 12:43 AM
In the plane. I HATE planes. It's small and WHITE... Graaaaaaaa... WHITE!
To die in that terrible place... If the last you can see is the plane's insides... I think, that's really terrible.

SexyLilSeaOtter
10-10-2007, 02:17 AM
castration with a rusty spoon or disembowelment is up there on my top 5 worst ways to die list

blackrosetwilight
10-10-2007, 12:11 PM
bleeding on the ground from something and your friend walks up to you knowing you're about to die finally tells you he sold your soul to the devil to save money on his car insurance......and tell you he's been cheating with your girl everytime you were playing World Of Warcraft

TheAsterisk!
10-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Or making someone listen to "Mr. Roboto" until the victim commits suicide. (I wonder if Orochimaru uses that for interrogations...)
- The worst way to go would be to be drawn and quartered on national television (or pay-per-view), even if it would win a footnote in the history books.
- Boiling oil would be pretty bad, too.
- Or to be stoned (as in rocks are thrown at you- don't get any ideas, you social deviants) to death in front of the nearest courthouse.
- Bloodletting. The "doctor" may have meant well, but...
- To be sucked into a jet engine would be interesting...
- Faulty Flame-thrower backfires.
- Landmine(s).
- ICBM's.
- Septic Wound leads to death (it'd take a while).
- Disgruntled forum member attacks me because of my avatar. (Curt is so very awesome.:cool: I wish the space could fit a Peacemaker.)
- Dysentery (or cholera, either one).
- Meteoritic bombardment (hey, I live on the moon).
- Pyroclastic (spelling?) flow from a volcano
- avalanche
- irate African water buffalo stampede OR hippo attack
- Jellyfish
- dehydration and/or starvation
- OR...a conniption induced by terrible anime puns (Obi-wan Shinobi, Gohan Sebastian Bach, Just a Piccolo (song parody), everyone screams "ICE CREAM!" when Itachi's hat jingles, etc.) leads to a massive aneurism on the city bus.

Hamona
10-10-2007, 03:44 PM
worst way to die? simple, SLOWLY.

there's too many slow deaths and im not in a morbid enough mood to mention them.

quick and in my sleep please :)

PanzerJager
10-10-2007, 04:52 PM
i noticed how many people said dieing alone...

everyone dies alone, be it peasant in his bed or a king on the battlefield; no one can accompany you into the void.

(quote i just made up)..

and i really don't care how i die, i don't want to no matter how painless its gonna be..

Perpetual Specter
10-10-2007, 05:04 PM
Having deadly acidic chemicals dissolve and burn through your skin and into your internal organs.

Beast
10-10-2007, 05:34 PM
Mummification

overwatch
10-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Mummification

strickly speaking you have to be dead beforehand, though you could drown in a bog, that leads to a mummified state - or die out in the dessert, that can (in some cases) lead to mummification

CapnJack
10-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Crushed by a slow decending ceiling or huge walls closing in. Im hardly clostrophobic but the thought of being in that situation scares the hell out me.

Also... falling into lava or standing in it. I can thank those volcano movies that Hollywoods made for that little nightmarish scenario. ><

strickly speaking you have to be dead beforehand, though you could drown in a bog, that leads to a mummified state - or die out in the dessert, that can (in some cases) lead to mummification
I think he might be referring to the thought of being mummified and sealed away while still alive to die slowly.

Beast
10-10-2007, 06:05 PM

They would sometimes do it when they're alive, like a punishment.

overwatch
10-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Now that you mention it I think I do remember hearing about this - and I don't just mean the Mummy film (though eaten alive by beetles would be a nasty way to go - the British Museum of natural history used to do this to dead carcuses, so that the bones could be put on display and be studied.

lordrellik8
10-10-2007, 06:53 PM
being kill by your mom or someelse you care about!

Animeonigirl
10-10-2007, 07:06 PM
To die at a young age and to drown orto be beaten by someone that would suck

lordrellik8
10-10-2007, 07:41 PM
A shark eating you alife!

blackrosetwilight
10-10-2007, 09:06 PM
They would sometimes do it when they're alive, like a punishment.
I dont think so, mummifiaction was left only to the rich and powerful so they can enter the after life and why would they punish some one through mummification that like the equivelent to sending a criminal to the garden of eden. plus mummification was expansive no way would the king waste money and allow a criminal to enter the after life most likely they were just thrown into the Nile to be eaten by crocs

KuroTan
10-10-2007, 09:54 PM
Slowly being crushed leg up by a steamroller. That's just...painful.

Insurgo
10-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Being burned alive.

Eris
10-11-2007, 09:51 AM
Having deadly acidic chemicals dissolve and burn through your skin and into your internal organs.

The problem with that is that the chemicals either will be
A) So strong that you dissolve very fast, thus, it will all be over within minutes.
B) So weak that you have time to seek medical attention.

- To be sucked into a jet engine would be interesting...
- ICBM's.
- Meteoritic bombardment (hey, I live on the moon).
- Pyroclastic (spelling?) flow from a volcano

These are all instantaneous. What's so horrible about that?

Mummification

... is a form of embalming that is done after you're dead.

My suggestion is being torn apart by tidal forces near a black hole (this would take forever in some perspectives, thus is the quintessential epic gruesome and long lasting death.)

Gaarademon
10-11-2007, 09:53 AM
To die of old age

Drunk_Squid
10-11-2007, 09:55 AM
Being eaten alive by a massive group of ants.

Light Buster
10-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Worst way to die...being executed.

Goronian
10-11-2007, 03:14 PM
Dying in a plane crash, while flying to your loved one whom you haven't seen in a long while.

Actually there are things worse than death... Surviving the death of a loved one, for example...

heather0689
10-11-2007, 03:49 PM
drowning, i think, is the worst way to die (or anything that doesn't enable you to breathe, like being smothered)
but to make it worse;
being drowned by someone close to you

Nausicaa
10-12-2007, 01:24 PM
I think that the worst way to die, is to drown. Because you can't think, you can bearly move, and the feeling of losing breath is unbearable (I would know, I have almost drowned twice)

overwatch
10-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Actually there are things worse than death... Surviving the death of a loved one, for example...

I would say that whilst that is crushing, you can get over it in time and live a happy life after - but something like alzimers, perminant paralesis (of a considerable amount of the body), loss of both sight and hearing now those are truly horrid, and all focus on isolating the indevidual from others around them, forcably,

Light Buster
10-12-2007, 02:37 PM
Another way....falling on your back and your head cracks open and brains cells come out. And then get washed away.

(Got this from the Lord of the Flies.)

TheAsterisk!
10-12-2007, 03:05 PM
In response to my mehtods:
1 - Jet Engine ingestion
2 - Meteors
3 - ICBM's
4 - Pyroclastis flow

These are all instantaneous. What's so horrible about that?

My suggestion is being torn apart by tidal forces near a black hole (this would take forever in some perspectives, thus is the quintessential epic gruesome and long lasting death.)
1 - I said it would be INTERESTING to go through a running jet engine, and the cleanup and cost alone would make everyone else rather sour.
2 - Meteors might merely put a hole in one of the walls of my lunar condominium, leading to my death by way of suffocation.
3 - ICBM's still have resultant fallout and fires; I never said I was at ground zero (and that IS the correct use of that term, thank you).
4 - You'd be cooked; it'd be quick, sure, but do you want your family and friends to find nothing (but, at best, a charred skeleton)? I meant to say that the ash would suffocate (more generically), but I felt compelled to needlessly use big words.

I'd also add Kruschev's ghost beating in my head with his shoe(s).
Your idea for the black hole is almost correct. It wouldn't ;ast forever; whoever was being torn apart would experience (aparently) time stop. He/she would remain at the intant before the end. It's certainly unprecedented.
By the way, basic solutions should work as well as acidic solutions.

In0kz
10-12-2007, 03:20 PM
I would have to say that drownign would be the worst way ever. just think about wen u get out of breath and start to inhale water and the panic of not reaching the surface. that would be worse than torture.

CapnJack
10-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Slowly being crushed leg up by a steamroller. That's just...painful.
*cringes a lot* ((><))

OMG, I think we found a winner. XD

Overlord Darth Fluffles
10-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Space.

That's all.

Rikku FFX
10-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Beat or cut to death. o.O'

-Kitsune-
10-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Another one that I've decided is pretty horrible is what most people have been saying; drowning. I've almost drowned oh... 3 times and I gotta agree, its terrible -.- The worst part is the immense panic you experience when you cant reach the surface, frantically moving in any way possible to get toward the surface as your last breath depletes, its just... -shudders- Ugh...>.<

Saiyuko
10-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Space...the things that can happen to your body thanks to no oxygen...is just horrible.The fact that you can't breathe will pretty much put you into shock.The cells in your body dying without the air...You'll look like an absolute mess.

Light Buster
10-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Space...no wait...being sucked into space by a Rift!

Famahama
10-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Die trying. but then again, it wouldnt be depressing if we died trying.

Light Buster
10-12-2007, 09:51 PM
;1868650']Die trying. but then again, it wouldnt be depressing if we died trying.
Die trying from what?! Space?!

Memento Mori
10-15-2007, 07:11 PM
I'd say scalping. Ouch. And plus you suffer for a long time, maybe an hour or two or three. That's why I find that the worst.

mhumoo
10-16-2007, 09:33 AM
to die alone...... who would want that right..

Kiss of Death
10-16-2007, 02:43 PM
to die in front of driends. then they will blame you for not saving life

Light Buster
10-16-2007, 02:47 PM
Falling on your crouch and making this big, long, and loud scream. A very painful and humiliating scream.

Saiyan Destroyer
10-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Space dis really bad. But alone is the worst for me in all honesty. I much rather not die alone, give me a cat or something so I'm not so afraid.

Light Buster
10-16-2007, 03:08 PM
Space dis really bad. But alone is the worst for me in all honesty. I much rather not die alone, give me a cat or something so I'm not so afraid.
How about dieing alone in space? That would be really bad.

Saiyan Destroyer
10-16-2007, 03:11 PM
Well Space I wouldn't mind because I could always reenter Earths Atmoshere like a Meteorite, but holy crap would that HURT since I wouldn't die right away. But yeah dieing alone is space would suck.

Pokie Bear
10-16-2007, 10:21 PM
Ok this is only one of the many ways you wouldn't want to die. Let's suppose that you got you feet cut off, then somehow you needed to stay up to get to the end and couldn't crawl, because the floor was scorching hot. Then you reach it, only to see that you have to down stairs (without bars to hold yourself), you try it, fall, roll, and die.

KuroTan
10-16-2007, 10:34 PM
Another bad way to die would be being marooned in a desert island with no food and only a stream to sustain you and a false hope that you'd be rescued in a week. After a week comes and no rescue comes, the hunger will hit you like a sledgehammer. Then you slowly eat first your left foot. Then your right. Then up the ankle. Then a few more from your legs. Then you start on your left hand.

This was taken from a Stephen King short story.

Perpetual Specter
10-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Being caught in some explosion from an underground pipeline.

ElectroGypsy
10-16-2007, 11:34 PM
Well Space I wouldn't mind because I could always reenter Earths Atmoshere like a Meteorite, but holy crap would that HURT since I wouldn't die right away. But yeah dieing alone is space would suck.

Depends. You'd probably decompress and explode before you could feel the pain. Now, bleeding to death in a SPACESUIT would suck. Simply reentering wouldn't hurt at all, as you would instantly burn off the nerve endings.But what would REALLY suck is death by tribbles!

CapnJack
10-18-2007, 04:14 PM
When you think of it, any death that humiliates or tortures you mentally would be the worse. This is usually the case in executions...

WARNING: GRAPHIC DISCRIPTIONS AHEAD!!

During hangings, as your neck snaps, whether you die instantly or not, your body's muscles, all at once, release and relax. In doing so, so does your bowles (intestines); causing you to release (crap) whats left in them in front of the witnesses you're being executed in front of. Although its said to be something that everyone does when they die, its probably not something you want to do with an audience.

When given the "gas chamber" the victim is given hydrogen cyanide gas. This gas is known to cause violent spasms and convulsions that would last for almost 7 minutes before the condemned person finally dies. Ive heard that in some cases your eyes begin to bleed and foaming at the mouth occurs. I cant confirm that part but gas that deadly has to produce bodily reactions similiar to that. And again, all this is going on as witnesses watch from outside the sealed execution chamber.

In beheadings, in cases used with guillotines, your severed head would be displayed to the public immediately after the execution. Onlookers would notice life still present in the head as they see your eyes and mouth moving. Officials chalked it up to random muscle twitches as blood drains from the head and nothing more. That is untill a scientist studied decapitated heads from executions immediately performed. One subject was recorded to respond to his name when yelled out to him. The persons eyes looked directly at the scientist not just once but in two seperate moments before life finally left the now, pardon the pun, 'deadhead'. So when you think back to your head being shown to the public, what thoughts would still be present knowing you cant scream if any pain is still present?

...see, told you it was graphic.

Saiyan Destroyer
10-18-2007, 04:20 PM
Eh I've read worst. Being in rap concert is the ultime worst way for me.

S o l o
10-18-2007, 04:23 PM
Drowing...Can't image what its like knowing your going to die when air is just on the surface...so close...and you can see itO_O....xD I just freaked myself out there, Yeah...

but to me drowing would a horrible way to die >>;;

Exquiro
10-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Wow, lots of people saying drowning, space and other suffocation-related ends. Me... I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure I couldn't think of anything graphic and disgusting enough for it to be THE WORST. But... I guess being skinned alive wouldn't be all that nice. Pretty slow and painful, until you eventually bleed to death... At least with suffocation it's relitively quick. Okay - anything torture related sounds nasty.

EDIT: After further thought I came up with this: Being slowly stretched to death... Till your arms, legs, fingers, toes, hips, etc popped out of their sockets, then eventually I suppose they would tear off all together? You'd need something pretty strong to do that. Supposing you havn't already passed out from the pain I should think you'd then bleed to death? I'm not entirely sure...

EDIT EDIT: Would your skin split? o_o

xxnytr0xx
10-18-2007, 06:24 PM
Im alleric to bee stings. So If I got stung by one and ended up dying, I woudlnt forgive myself. Ooooo The shame!!! ><

xXx Gaara xXx
10-18-2007, 06:40 PM
By your girlfriend killing cuz she thought
you cheating on her!!!

-OrigiN-
10-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Your pet snake killing you!!!

lordrellik8
10-18-2007, 07:10 PM
A HUGE ROCK FALLING ON YOUR HEAD!!!

Bean Bandit
10-19-2007, 03:28 PM