PDA

View Full Version : Site RPG to open at Midnight!

Lon
08-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Good Afternoon AF! It is with great pleasure that I get to announce the beta opening of the site's very own RPG! The world of Kaden will be available to all users effective at midnight tonight. This interactive world is rich with monsters, magic, items, and gold! Explore and level up! Best of all talk to me about what you want to see in the game and I'll add it! We should probably use the BESM sub-forum until Kaitou and Minako give us our own forum for this RP.

Just a note: We will beta test this game for a month. At the end of the month we'll do a character reset. That way everyone will officially start the game on the same equal grounds. The beta is there to catch any bugs that I may have missed in setting this up. All accounts that join the beta will recieve a special item for participating after the character reset happens.

I hope you all enjoy the game!

Ωmega
08-06-2007, 02:45 PM
YAY! Now we can interact with some of the other members as well. I think a month will all the users accessing the RPG will come up with a great amount of feedback =)

Lon
08-06-2007, 05:34 PM
God willing! I hope everyone enjoys the game.

Capernicus
08-15-2007, 04:13 AM
Hey, this thing is lagging quite a bit. There will be some times when I can't move at all.

Also, there needs to be something done about the leveling up. It's too easy! Most RPGs make it harder to level up after each level, yet this one doesn't. There are people on level 300! @_@

And, there needs to be more NPCs in the areas. XD

zyronet
08-15-2007, 06:20 AM
Wow..! My first time to try it.. And my first time to play an rpg like that. Ive played different rpgs but its totally different. So im new at it.
When i visited it... No one's there but me, i think??.
But ive enjoyed! Yay! Yay!

Question:Can we change the job of our characters time to time?? [If its written in the explanations, sorry i haven't read it all.] Just curious.

Capernicus
08-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Actually, the rules are quite vague and do not explain every possible question we could come up with. Unless you want the Kaden RPG subforum to be full of dumb questions, there should be an effort to improve the instructions.

CapnJack
08-15-2007, 04:04 PM
Hey, this thing is lagging quite a bit. There will be some times when I can't move at all.

Also, there needs to be something done about the leveling up. It's too easy! Most RPGs make it harder to level up after each level, yet this one doesn't. There are people on level 300! @_@

I agree with the lag problem. I would go to check my inventory, or bring up items in the item shop and nothing would happen. I thought maybe the touch pad on my new laptop was malfunctioning. After about 30 secs to a minute it catches up but it processes all the little clicks and scrolls I did while it was frozen. It didnt give me anything unnecessary yet but others might say other wise.

And as for the leveling up. Yeah, how on Kaden (earth) did *insert name* manage to get to level 300 in less then 10 days? Steroids? lol I know you'll be working on that too.

Khanxay
08-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Curiosity killed me..

Is that the consequence for trying to rob a bank? Banned? 2 days is a bit much.. I wanna play again already.

Capernicus
08-16-2007, 02:46 AM
Lol GMGD, the bank worker flat out TELLS you what will happen if you rob. I think the insured bank accounts should give you at least 80% of your funds back, otherwise I might as well carry it around with me all the time.

Khanxay
08-17-2007, 02:24 PM
It does? Well, I always tend to learn the hard way anyways.

Suggestion in form of a Question: Umm...Clans?

Capernicus
08-18-2007, 05:15 AM
You know what else, make the damn pikathulus whatever they are, easier to kill!!! God damn!

Also, the level difference between party members should be raised from 5 to 20. 5 is a gay number. =/

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
03-07-2008, 12:11 AM
i haven't played the game i don't even know where to find it. please post a link.

Shuuchishin
05-06-2008, 02:18 AM
wait what is kaden any way???

CatalunaRei
07-06-2008, 02:10 AM
uhh.. im new ,like new new, ive been on this thing like 3 times .. how do i play the game n stuff??