PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever pranked anyone?

~Magical Dream~
08-06-2007, 12:19 PM
This may have been posted before but I was just wondering. As with the title, have you ever did and what did you do? I didn't prank anyone yet but I will on my friend's birthday next month. *evil grin*

~Magical Dream

Finvarra
08-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Not that i can remember.
O_o
If calling them and acting like someone else counts.

*Lady_Kikyo*
08-06-2007, 02:43 PM
lol yeah i have..ive pranked a lot of ppl.. so ill just leave it at that..

Azel
08-06-2007, 02:45 PM
If you are human I think you have pranked someone to some extent. So really, this question comes down more to sharing the specifics of the prank. I have done some mild ones, nothing to serious. I egged my friend when he fell asleep. That was pretty funny.

genericusername2
08-06-2007, 02:59 PM
The last person who pranked me, ended up pushing up daisy's.

Buruku
08-06-2007, 03:24 PM
I think I've pulled very small ones, just on close friends. but in general I suck at pulling pranks, I'm not smart or tricky enough.

CrimsonMoon
08-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Not any that I can remember. But there were some bullies that pranked me when I was in elementary school. They put chewing gum on my chair and I didn't see it. I sat on it and the next thing I knew, the gum was stuck on my cloths. It was a very bad joke. x_x

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-06-2007, 04:27 PM
I have, small ones here and there. Usual stuff, phone calls. Lies. I pranked my grilfriend into thinking I was dead by AIMing her saying I was Tom...yeah. Fun...

Lunafreya Fleuret
08-07-2007, 02:26 AM
Ohoho.. yes I have. XD MANY times.
Most of the time, I find a bug, and stick it down someones shirt then dart away to see their reaction.

♥Ichigo♥
08-07-2007, 03:58 AM
Ohoho.. yes I have. XD MANY times.
Most of the time, I find a bug, and stick it down someones shirt then dart away to see their reaction.
LMAO!!!!!

i swapped round all the cerial packets one morning, but i got caught. :(
and me and my brother and sister got out my old rabbit suit (from when i was five!) an stuffed a pillow with a face on in the hood, tied it to a HUGE elastic band and threw it out the window when my mum was on the computer yelling "aaahh! hannah jumped out the window!!" that made her jump.

OminousCloud
08-07-2007, 04:33 AM
I prank all the time, from drawing on people's faces to waterbombing them when they don't expect it. It just makes life a little more amusing.

zyronet
08-07-2007, 06:13 AM
Haha.. Of course!
Its just for fun, taking stolen shots would be my best pranks as always.

dream magician
08-07-2007, 06:22 AM
Hmmmm......
I always took stolen shots of my classmate, and well, she looks really funny in the shots.
I kinda have fun posting them in my or her friendster.
Many laugh at it.
is that considered as one?

███
08-07-2007, 09:15 AM
Love to have a vodka drinking contest with friends, but they don't know that my vodka has been replaced with water.

Legend_S
08-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Well, after coming home from a club... dont EVER fall asleep in my friends car, she has a sharpie and shes not afried to use it lol. Only thing I did was I drew a mastache and monocle on my friend Miguel while he passed out from drinking too much lol.

♥Ichigo♥
08-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Well, after coming home from a club... dont EVER fall asleep in my friends car, she has a sharpie and shes not afried to use it lol.

she has a what?? :wacko:

bardabe
08-07-2007, 01:53 PM
we TP'd my friends car. basically we unrolled a bunch of toilet paper into big o bunches. then we craked his car open like crooks and stuffed it with toilet paper. it was hilarious. he had the most confused face ever.

Perpetual Specter
08-07-2007, 02:04 PM
I left useless messages or weird noises on random people's answering machines before

Acnologia
08-07-2007, 05:24 PM
I tried, and failed every time.

Sobriquet
08-07-2007, 05:28 PM
I pranked some people before and it's a lot of fun. ^_^ Nothing serious. Heh, I've never been caught.

Pleiades
08-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Yes, I've pulled a prank before. Mostly on April Fool's day. xD [Fun stuff]

EonKid
08-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Me and my two brothers have prank wars all the time.But sometimes it just goes to far!.
:wacko:

Saiyan Destroyer
08-07-2007, 06:29 PM
A guy at BCT who was ribbing me since I just came back from a 6 month sabatical was sitting next to me on a bus coming back from a firing range. He put his arm behind my neck on the seat. I didn't mind that, guys put their arms up on seats to get comfortable. Then around my neck like I was his girl. He pulled me a little closer to him. I knew what was going on, and without missing a beat I smiled at him and asked

"Do you want to sit on Santas' lap?"

He promptly removed his arm, left my seat. Went to another seat. Some of the black guys over heard and were laughing their heads off. They asked me to do it again, I got the bus to quiet down while I said it again and once more I cracked up everyone on the bus.

Reniti
08-07-2007, 09:52 PM
A guy at BCT who was ribbing me since I just came back from a 6 month sabatical was sitting next to me on a bus coming back from a firing range. He put his arm behind my neck on the seat. I didn't mind that, guys put their arms up on seats to get comfortable. Then around my neck like I was his girl. He pulled me a little closer to him. I knew what was going on, and without missing a beat I smiled at him and asked

"Do you want to sit on Santas' lap?"

He promptly removed his arm, left my seat. Went to another seat. Some of the black guys over heard and were laughing their heads off. They asked me to do it again, I got the bus to quiet down while I said it again and once more I cracked up everyone on the bus.

Dude, ROFLMAO! XDD I'd love to see it in person! And maybe try it!

Wio
08-08-2007, 12:29 AM
Nothing beats the old foot-trip technique. Do it out of the blue to a co-worker or something. They'll be like "What the heck?". Then just laugh and apologize.

pyre
08-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Never any big ones...I just take pictures of my sleeping cousin when he falls asleep (and my, does he fall asleep in the weirdest places--a funeral chapel for example) and I threaten to put them on Friendster. xD

Usually, I'm the victim of the pranks.

~Magical Dream~
08-08-2007, 09:33 AM
I just take pictures of my sleeping cousin when he falls asleep (and my, does he fall asleep in the weirdest places--a funeral chapel for example)

Lol, that's got to be funny. xD

~Magical Dream

BuLmA
08-09-2007, 03:45 AM
Yes I had..She is my classmate & I can't stand her body odor so I pranked her.

The Dom
08-09-2007, 04:06 AM
just the other day i propede a bucket of chum on a door and he opened it and then BLAM! ocverd in fish guts and then i pushed him in the fish infested lake. twas a good time

Konata Izumi
08-09-2007, 04:25 AM
Sure, I prank people, they usually know who I am though, I'm not exactly the master of disguises. Most of the time I do phone pranks.

Elphaba
08-11-2007, 12:48 PM
i don't have the smarts to prank someone. to me a good prank is one that is very hard to do.

International 4-8818
08-11-2007, 01:58 PM
I didn't really prank someone, except I pranked the community. So i found a quite street and it had two street lights parallel to each other. So i bought a lot of seran wrap and i wrapped the seran wrap all around the posts to make a 8 foot tall wall of plastic. After that, it was the waiting games. One car plowe through it and came out of his car yelling and cussing and i laughed, he spotted me and now it was the chasing game. I escaped, but it was so fun.

tears of sorrow
08-11-2007, 02:07 PM
i have. on my brother. I acted like I was crying and scared, when I heard in the news about a witch being seen. my brother was in TX, so I called him and acted like I said. my cousin were here and they were holding there laugh. my brother would try to calm me down and say that every thing is OK. he got so worried that he wanted to come where I live. then I told him in a really low voice "You got punked" then it got silent. then he says "your kidding....right?" and I said "no, 4 realz, you got punked" then he yells at me while me and my consin were laughing our butts off. it was so funning, then he hangs up the phone.

Shia_san
08-11-2007, 02:08 PM
i've pulled many pranks....once i went somewhere and my friend gave me her money to buy her something (she had to leave) so i went to the gift shop and bought her candy or something. when i saw her again she asked, "what'd you buy me?" i told her i forgot that it was your money and spent it on mmore candy...she believed me! then she got mad and i told her i was kidding :D

-Kitsune-
08-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Ah yes, I pulled one April Fools day joke (I had moved to this town the previous year from a big city and most people in the school had lived there their whole lives) On April Fools day, I ran up to my friends crying my eyes out (I should be an actress, I can cry on cue so easily) and this was the general conversation:

"Oh my god, its terrible!!"
"Whats terrible? Why are you crying?!"
"I.....I have to move back! My mom told me this morning and shes already packing stuff up at the house *sobs and crys loudly* I'll never get to see any of you guys again!! *more crying* I'm gonna miss you all SOO much!!"
"Oh my goodness! We're all going to miss you! We have to tell everyone else that youre leaving!" ~By this point, half the school had gathered around this emotional display to watch~
Then we all started a big group hug (and I got smooshed in the middle x.x) and a few of them even started to cry a bit! Then when everyone had quieted down a bit, I said in a kinda cruel, deep voice "So gullabe! Happy April Fools day, guys!"

Then there was just that awkward Oh-my-god-what-just-happened? silence, then we all busted up laughing. A few got a bit mad, but we all thought it was pretty funny ^.^

**Although it wasnt as funny when I REALLY had to move, tried to tell them, and nobody beleived me x.x**

keezy.
08-11-2007, 08:47 PM
I've pulled quite a few pranks.
one of my favorites is the time my uncle and i got my cousin a bunch of fake b-day presents and when she got them she was like:"wtf??"
it was beyond funny!! :D:D
she was pissed tho... that just made it funnier :D

~Magical Dream~
08-29-2007, 08:28 PM
Yay, next weekend is my friend's birthday! That is time I'm going to prank her. What I'm going to do? I'm going to put some small sour candy keys in a mixture of vanilla extract and olive oil, then put 'em in salt with a pinch of garlic powder. *evil chuckle*

mhumoo
08-29-2007, 11:21 PM
hmm.. i dont know if this counts... we made the highway a target practice for trowing eggs.. mostly busses... when they get hit.. they always stops.. and we run for it... and another is when a classmate is sleeping we put graffiti on his face.. another is.... when my friend is alone on the front row the class.. wed throw him crumpled papers.. and when he looked who throw it. we will pretend to be asleep.. hehe..(im bad)

iiiasdfkl
08-29-2007, 11:57 PM
neah, nothing spectacular, anyway. :p I'm too lazy to even plan a good prank :D

hiro0911
08-30-2007, 08:50 AM
Well, I sometimes do play a prank on other people, especially my close friends. One time when we had this school activity back in highschool, we walked around the hallway of the girl's quarters around 1am with a white cloth on us and walked like Sadako :laugh:

Oh, an off topic post (sorry)... But it's just that I saw this really weird picture. I just wanna share it with you to find out what you think about it...

Check out the door on the farthest side of the pic.

Do you see it? Weird huh?

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x202/y4ktxtclan/1.gif

Have you seen it? The weird thing by the door, I mean...

:unsure:

*peace*

Ricecakes™
08-30-2007, 08:59 AM
^ The post above me scared me =X

I've done no prank Ashton Kutcher-worthy, but once my friend was annoying me very much, so me and one of my other friends, Jake, made screen names on AIM that were similar, and started messaging her the funniest stuff. To this day she still didn't know it was us. xD

hiro0911
08-31-2007, 06:21 AM
^ Hehe, I've played a prank on you... *peace*

~Magical Dream~
09-07-2007, 11:08 PM
Well, I sometimes do play a prank on other people, especially my close friends. One time when we had this school activity back in highschool, we walked around the hallway of the girl's quarters around 1am with a white cloth on us and walked like Sadako :laugh:

Oh, an off topic post (sorry)... But it's just that I saw this really weird picture. I just wanna share it with you to find out what you think about it...

Check out the door on the farthest side of the pic.

Do you see it? Weird huh?

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x202/y4ktxtclan/1.gif

Have you seen it? The weird thing by the door, I mean...

:unsure:

*peace*

Now that picture creeps the heck out of me. O__O I'm alone in my house just now... But I laughed it off. XD

~Magical Dream

Gizoku
09-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Lol Yeah. Not ones that are so elaborate that it takes forever though.
Somewhere between scaring my sisters when they come out of the bathroom and Tping. Sometimes more than that though.