PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in ghosts?

ImALilDeadGrl
08-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Do you believe in ghosts? If not, why????

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-05-2007, 08:26 PM
I do, for reasons I don't feel like sharing, plus I can't. But I do.

Maledictis Voca
08-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Yes I do, very strongly as a matter of fact. As for why, I'm not telling.

International 4-8818
08-05-2007, 08:45 PM
I do, i have done some investigation, as in gone to some abandoned homes because of murder, and i caught photos of the "orbs", but I think that that is dust on the lens. Then i have caught some photos of shadows and all that creepy stuff. Then there is the show ghost hunters great show. yeah i guess i do believe in things that go bump in the night.

Kiishim Silhou
08-05-2007, 08:49 PM
No, no really. I need to see one to believe it. Although i do enjoy watching those ghost hunters shows.=)

Elphaba
08-05-2007, 08:57 PM
I believe it ghosts
because of all the things i hear or see.

unspun
08-05-2007, 08:59 PM
yes.

I believe that a friend of mine who passed away when I was a child came to comfort me in a dream I had when my grandmother (who raised me) passed.

Lunafreya Fleuret
08-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Of course I believe in them. They're all that's left of the deceased that couldn't go onto the afterlife. =x For a while now I have been delving into the study of these sort of things. /Orbs, essences, spirituality/ Anything of that sort. Reason for me to believe is because back from where I'm from, you acknowlege the deceased ancestors. Though lately, usually if I was outside, I'd see a pale figure that was a light blue or nearly pale white. Of course, it could be a projection using special effects. It happens nearly all the time.

Of course there was this time I was down in Kyoto, visiting a friend of mine who just got back from Korea. She stated that she saw things in her house and heard things as well. Inspecting, sure enough, there was something going on. And from all what I know, the spirit isn't happy. =/ It was probably someone who died a tragic death, or who lived and died in that house of unknown reason..
Yeah.. I'll stop ranting now. e_e

Sobriquet
08-05-2007, 09:19 PM
I believe they exist, even though I can't see them.

Lunafreya Fleuret
08-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Lol. x3 Not everything can be seen to be known it's there.

Yuuki Kurosu
08-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Yes, I absolutely do. For reasons I'd rather not share, plain and simple, Things I see and hear. Yeah > <'

Kitanoru
08-05-2007, 09:50 PM
I believe in ghosts and the main reason why I do is because I can see and hear them from time to time. Sorry, I am not going to go into details.

~Kita

Aulos
08-05-2007, 09:57 PM
No, I just don't believe in these afterlife stories and such. Besides sometimes I think people make these things up for attention.

Lunafreya Fleuret
08-05-2007, 10:08 PM
>_< Do you honestly THINK that noises in the roof that are NOT made by animals OR humans is fake?! I think not.

kaasuten
08-05-2007, 10:17 PM
Nope, i don't believe in ghosts, cause well, i have a hard enough time trying to believe things that i CAN see, so why would i believe in something that no one has proof that their actually real?

Yes people do say they see ghost, but that doesn't explain anything. Show me some hard frickin, not pictures, or recordings. I mean some hard hard proof, proof that doesn't have gaps in it, because pictures and videos can be edited to show what you want to be seen, and don't tell me you've seen a ghost, that won't make me believe in ghosts......

People can say all they want, but that fact is, saying doesn't prove anything, people say that they
didn't kill their kids, their wifes or their husbands. It's called lying, people tend to do that these days......

Aulos
08-05-2007, 10:23 PM
>_< Do you honestly THINK that noises in the roof that are NOT made by animals OR humans is fake?! I think not.

Um... Just because you heard a noise on the roof that you thought wasn't an animal doesn't mean that it was a ghost...

Kiishim Silhou
08-05-2007, 10:25 PM

Um yea... x3

People just believe in ghosts sometimes because other people tell them stories and they believe it. Unless i play the Ouji board or whatever its called and see something, THEN i believe it.

And why is it that NO ONE that has posted here can go into details about there "encounters"????

Day
08-05-2007, 10:27 PM
Ive never really believed in the thing such as ghosts. I believe that when you pass away, you go forever and not stay on earth. But watching those Ghost Hunter shows amuse me greatly.

Lunafreya Fleuret
08-05-2007, 10:40 PM
Um yea... x3

People just believe in ghosts sometimes because other people tell them stories and they believe it. Unless i play the Ouji board or whatever its called and see something, THEN i believe it.

And why is it that NO ONE that has posted here can go into details about there "encounters"????

._.; I'd go into detail.. but I might scare some people.

Click here
08-05-2007, 10:41 PM
wth? are you stupid ghost doesn't exit when you're dead you're dead there's no ghost! what are you 5? floob

Kiishim Silhou
08-05-2007, 10:48 PM
._.; I'd go into detail.. but I might scare some people.

Try me >_>;

Rem
08-05-2007, 11:54 PM
My views on ghost are this, LOL GHOSTS. Then again I've met people who still think there is a lochness monster.

Acnologia
08-06-2007, 12:04 AM
Yeah, my teacher snapped perfect photos of a ghost in a house he visited.

Wu, Basoonist is entitled to her opinion.

BuLmA
08-06-2007, 12:09 AM
Yah! I do because my grandma says ghost are real but I never saw one...luckily for me:) if I saw one i'd be faint.lol

CrimsonMoon
08-06-2007, 12:34 AM
Yes, as much as I want to deny it, ghosts do exist. -_-;

███
08-06-2007, 07:27 AM
If ghosts exist, I believe they are demons.

Maimy
08-06-2007, 08:07 AM
I belive in Ghosts. Or, I want to belive in them atleast. Someone dear to me died recently so I'd like to belive that person is still here.

Eris
08-06-2007, 08:12 AM
In the golden words of Click Here:

wth? are you stupid ghost doesn't exit when you're dead you're dead there's no ghost! what are you 5? floob

So basically yeah, I don't believe in ghosts, because if they existed, the world would be so littered with them you couldn't toss a cat without hitting a ghost (400,000 years of human existence does add up to a lot of ghosts)

ArachnoSapien12
08-06-2007, 08:22 AM
i believe ghosts exist, even tho i have experienced anything yet.
but enough people i kno have to make me believe.

zyronet
08-06-2007, 08:28 AM
I can't really tell... I mixed ideas roaming around my mind.
But if the ghost is like Casper, that would be fun.