PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

-Batman-
08-03-2007, 06:37 PM
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/index.xml

Burning Crusade suddenly looks a lot less impressive.

Saiyan Destroyer
08-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Yeah but I'm still planning to get it. I wnat to take on the Lich King. Plus I cannot wait to see all the Hero Classes since Deadlord is LIKELY a Fury Warrior Special Talent.

Regex
08-04-2007, 06:59 PM
We've seen the heroic class thing done before, and quite poorly. Remember the SWG.

You'd think Blizzard would have learned from that...

-Batman-
08-05-2007, 03:53 AM
We've seen the heroic class thing done before, and quite poorly. Remember the SWG.

You'd think Blizzard would have learned from that...

Blizzard didn't make SWG.
If one company fails at a concept, it doesn't mean others will.

genericusername2
08-05-2007, 05:05 AM
What, you need both expansions now? Or can you just buy this game?

Looks interesting.

nickinerdface
08-06-2007, 06:07 AM
you probably need the actual world of warcraft game (the one that goes for $20), the burning crusade, and this one now to get the full game. :P they're making some big bucks. (i still think they should go to 10 dollars a month honestly. hello you have 9 million subscribers, PLUS a trading card game now. come on. they're making WoW coloring books even. milking it, blizzard. milking it! i can see it now. little timmy decided he wants to color the night elf instead of the orc, and his horde follower parents get pissed and ground him for a week, all while ripping each alliance related page out of the coloring book so he can never color another night elf again.)

i'm not sure how i feel about the new expansion... i want a new area to level in, but i already just leveled to 70. why don't they just give level 70s more content and improve the lower level areas of Azeroth instead of making the world even BIGGER. they really should improve the leveling from 30-50 areas. those levels are the worse. leveling from 60-70 isn't hard at all, and i bet leveling from 70 to 80 isn't going to be too bad either.

Regex
08-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Blizzard didn't make SWG.
If one company fails at a concept, it doesn't mean others will.
No, that was what I was always proud of Blizzard for. It was as if the Blizzard folk watched the other MMO's closely, saw what was done well, and saw what was not, and improved upon all of the good ideas, while leaving out the bad ones. They didn't make any of the same mistakes the others did. Sure, they have their own to deal with, but up to this point, it seemed like they were still the cutting edge of the MMO world in regards to listening to their customers.

Avalon57
08-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Id just like to say that the trading game is pretty sick =D. Also i think that the rapid fire creation of new expansions is a mistake. Sure its great to have new content and lvl caps etc, but i think itll end badly. Its just a bad feeling. Didnt Everquest do the same thing and they got screwed over royally? I'm still looking forward to the expansion but i doubt I'll play. I just cant invest that much time into an mmorpg anymore =/. BTW anyone ever play diablo II Lord of Destruction? NOW THAT is a classic game with a lot of "replayability." Even now when i feel the urge i head back to D2 with a couple of friends =D.

Cantelope
08-14-2007, 01:03 AM
There's probably going to be price cuts on the original WoW and Burning Crusade before WotLK comes out, like what happened before BC came out. Woot, good deals.

Faceless111
08-16-2007, 08:56 PM
They're upping the max lvl to 80 and making destructible buildings. That's all I needed to hear.