PDA

View Full Version : need help

Raine's Enjeru
08-03-2007, 11:13 AM
Konnichiwa to all who read this. ^^ I am looking for someone to help me in my conversation and grammar skills. I can read and write hiragana and katakana and some kanji(my computer does no have that so romaji will have to be used). I know a little in the grammar field and a few vocabulary but it's not as extensive as I would like it to be. If someone would be interested in helping me, I'd be very thankful. Or if you know something that would help it would be much appreciated. *bow*
For now, Saiyonara and arigato gozaimasu.
~RE~

Ertai87
08-03-2007, 05:08 PM
If you have a Windows XP install CD (and Windows XP installed on your comp), it's not that hard to install Japanese Language support on your computer so you can read/write Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji. LMK if you have this and I'll give you instructions.

Oh, and just to nitpick: It's "sayounara" and "arigatou".

harimakenji_scramble
08-17-2007, 02:19 AM
Hello. I understand how hard japanese language is. It just happens that I can speak some, and I'd be glad to help you learn the basics. Even though I'm not online as often as I wanna be, I think I could somehow help you.
^_^

ヒラガナとカタカナ、分かります?

MistressPookyChan
08-17-2007, 06:38 AM
There are a ton of "I want to learn japanese. help!" threads already. Please browse and participate in those. Thanks!