PDA

View Full Version : Naruto fans heres the new clash of ninja game

The Blue Baron
08-02-2007, 01:38 PM
The Clash of ninja game will be for the Wii and its name is Naruto: clash of ninja revolution...Grphics look the same, gameplay is still one on one combat so far from what i have seen,New characters are included...So far thats all they have given on it.

Jose
08-02-2007, 02:01 PM
The Clash of ninja game will be for the Wii and its name is Naruto: clash of ninja revolution...Grphics look the same, gameplay is still one on one combat so far from what i have seen,New characters are included...So far thats all they have given on it.
Naruto Clash of Ninja was soooooooooooooo easy maybe too easy but i guess i will play this one also

RickywarZ
08-03-2007, 04:14 PM
for wii eyy? ;) maybe i shall buy it when it comes out

xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx
08-03-2007, 04:29 PM
Im looking forward to that....O.o

Chris-san
08-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Or maybe buy Gekito Ninja Taisen 3 for Gamecube...same game as this, but in Japanese. There's also a Gekito Ninja Taisen 4, which is pretty much the same as THAT but with the edition of the Sasuke retrieval arc.

If you're going to get this game, you might as well get Gekito Ninja Taisen EX for Japanese Wii--it's got the same gameplay as this, but with Shippuuden/PTJ characters plus some Akatsuki.

The Blue Baron
08-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Hmmmm...I Dont know of these japanese games i must read up on them