PDA

View Full Version : Help please :) Which Anime is this??

mysticsheep
08-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Hi there,
I'm new here and I was hoping someone could help me out with something that's bugged me for years now.

It was a while back and me and a friend went on holiday to Rome. While there we had mtv on in the hotel room and they showed anime and cartoons in the evenings. One anime that stood out and made us chuckle was about this young kid and i think he had a little female friend?

I'm not sure of the plot or anything cus I don't speak italian but i think they were travelling through time. But everywhere they went this stunning woman would follow who wore revealing clothes, big glasses and had huge huge boobs that would be extremely prominent. She would constantly run towards the main character calling out his name with her boobs wobbling from side to side. I believe in Italy he was called "Fratelloni" but I can't find that anywhere online.

Can anyone tell me what this anime is please???

Thanks,

Shaun xx

sa5m
08-01-2007, 08:18 PM
O_O

Must be an older anime. =D But that's all I could figure out... ^^;

nekogrl
08-02-2007, 11:01 AM
The strange woman you described...kinda reminds me of the teacher from Mahoromatic. She's always chasing the main character Suguru. A boy with glasses...but they don't time travel...So...I'm not sure if Mahoromatic is the one you're talking about...

Chi#1
08-02-2007, 11:08 AM
it sounds alittle like Abenobashi magical shopping arcade...they didn't exactly go back in time but they travelled through various err...welll...nvm..i guess u could call it time travel..and there was this woman with big breasts kinda chasing after them, i don't recall her always calling out his name but eh.It might not be the anime ur talking about but u should check it out.

小美ドクロchan
08-02-2007, 12:58 PM
it sounds alittle like Abenobashi magical shopping arcade...they didn't exactly go back in time but they travelled through various err...welll...nvm..i guess u could call it time travel..and there was this woman with big breasts kinda chasing after them, i don't recall her always calling out his name but eh.It might not be the anime ur talking about but u should check it out.

Yes, that's most likely it. Perfect description. XD

CarmenTohru
08-02-2007, 04:28 PM
mmm sounds like it

Tenchi Masaki
08-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Hi there,
I'm new here and I was hoping someone could help me out with something that's bugged me for years now.

It was a while back and me and a friend went on holiday to Rome. While there we had mtv on in the hotel room and they showed anime and cartoons in the evenings. One anime that stood out and made us chuckle was about this young kid and i think he had a little female friend?

I'm not sure of the plot or anything cus I don't speak italian but i think they were travelling through time. But everywhere they went this stunning woman would follow who wore revealing clothes, big glasses and had huge huge boobs that would be extremely prominent. She would constantly run towards the main character calling out his name with her boobs wobbling from side to side. I believe in Italy he was called "Fratelloni" but I can't find that anywhere online.

Can anyone tell me what this anime is please???

Thanks,

Shaun xx

I agree with the above posts that this is Magical Shopping Arcade: Abenoboshi. I actually have the anime on DVD and it's a nice light-hearted series. The "big breasted woman" is Mune Mune and she's looking for her lost love (not the main character hehe). It's interesting to see all the pieces fit together towards the end of the series though.

They are not time traveling, but going though different dimensions/representations of the shopping district they live in. From a mob-like theme to space to prehistoric, a lot of the locales are random but you find out there's an actual reason as to the choice of locations they're in.

So yeah, pick it up and give it a watch and hope you enjoy it as much as I did.