PDA

View Full Version : President Bush

Jose
07-30-2007, 04:05 PM
what do you guys think of the leader of my country i don't care to much for him but how about you???

Twig Ee
07-30-2007, 04:44 PM
Well, hes alot better then the media makes him out to be because they never talk about the good things he does so dont base your decision on what the media sayz I ALWAYS SAY- THE MEDIA MKES EVERY THING WORSE

Jose
07-30-2007, 04:46 PM
Well, hes alot better then the media makes him out to be because they never talk about the good things he does so dont base your decision on what the media sayz I ALWAYS SAY- THE MEDIA MKES EVERY THING WORSE

So true
but still he supports the war that's no good

Twig Ee
07-30-2007, 04:52 PM
DO you know why we were in the war? because a mad-man was going to make weapons of Mass Destruction and was going to launch them at us. We are still in the war because Iraq will tear itself apart if we leave.

smile1010
07-30-2007, 04:53 PM
Well, all I disapprove with is the war he declared,
The whole thing with 9-11, I don't know what he would of done instead of war, but why fight?
I don't know, I hate politics....

http://www.animeforum.com/image/5831946ae5de11a7f8.gif (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=16090)

Ami~chan
07-30-2007, 04:59 PM
I'm not too deep into politics; even though I should keep up with the times, I don't.

But as for Pres. Bush...

I don't know what to think of him. He's made good decisions, but he's also made bad ones. I know I couldn't do any better than he is if I was in office. It's a tough job; you'll never be able to please everyone. Someone will always be upset with you.

But for Bush-haters, he only has what? A year left in office? I don't think he'll ruin the U.S. or anything in a year.

Sagat
07-30-2007, 05:14 PM
Oh look, another Bush thread!
Haven't seen that around here before!
We haven't already established that he is a complete failure either!
And for that matter, with very near the worst approval rating ever, apparently neither have the Americans who seemed to have finally woken up!

Um..

Bush sux lolz i dont liek him yay piece

Scythe Of Honor
07-30-2007, 05:38 PM
Two words.
Movie - Sicko.
:3

International 4-8818
07-30-2007, 06:02 PM
Michael morre is so politically bias and well yeah stupid. Has anyone figured out that he made a movie about 9/11 being a conspiracy theory? c'mon michael more= dumb. Look bush is doing the best that he can do. So far I think he is good. Everyone has been brainwashed by the media mostly democratic based because of the war. I have mixed feelings of the war. One part because the war is to protect us and other allied and non-allied from terrorist acts. That is the best action. Now people who say i don't think war is the only way to solve things. What about words huh? Words don't solve a thing. Get with reality, it's harsh and words are tiny domino's that will only get knocked over. Sadly war is the only diplomatic act to solve things and as seen through history, yes it does solve problems. America being born. Germany invading France and America helping. War helps. Now i am not bashing words, they help a little bit, but they are not the concrete to the solution. But with war were i have mixed feelings are the soldiers that protect their country to save their country. I would love to see the war over with, but as long as the war is targeted to establishing democracy in Iraq, building an army, and demolishing terrorism, then i am for it. Bush is doing a great job that's my 2 cents.

Sagat
07-30-2007, 06:24 PM
You will NEVER "demolish" terrorism with bullets and missles, International. Never.

Your country fighting in Iraq will not succeed.
My country fighting in Afghanistan will not succeed.

Simply because you cannot kill them all. Even if you steamrolled in and slaughtered every last man, woman and child, it would cause a chaotic ripple effect throughout the world (especially the Islamic one) and would create even more militants. The only surefire to end it would be to decimate every last Muslim on earth, and good luck with that.

Democracy will never take hold in Afghanistan or Iraq. The people are too uneducated, too used to war, and too set in theirs ways. We cannot impress our own system upon an entirely different sect of people and expect them to adopt it.

You think Bush is doing a great job, you think these wars are protecting us? North America and Great Britain were never at such a risk as they are now. You talk about people being brainwashed by the media, amusing, because you sound brainwashed by rightist propaganda.

International 4-8818
07-30-2007, 06:34 PM
Good point sagat, but you would not demolish all terrorism with muslims. There are other terrorists in the world besides Muslims like the infamous "ANONYMOUS"!!!!!

But should we have left it at 9/11. Just said oh ok we hate you but whatever. We needed to intervene.

Psycho_Drama
07-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Good point sagat, but you would not demolish all terrorism with muslims. There are other terrorists in the world besides Muslims like the infamous "ANONYMOUS"!!!!!

But should we have left it at 9/11. Just said oh ok we hate you but whatever. We needed to intervene.

Can you atleast make one good point?This little war has made things even worse, the war has not made any progress what so ever. On the news, I always hear them say somthing like "a terrorist leader has been killed today" and they accomplished absolutely nothing, because that so called "leader" is replaced the next day. These soldiers are dyeing for a pointless cause and if they do survive the war, then they come back crazier than ever. After 9/11, we should have just beefed up security.

Since you're for the war, that means that you favor oil over human lives. Cause that's what it is all about, nothing more,nothing less. Why would the U.S spend Billions of dollars to build up another country, When the U.S hasn't fixed their own problems. The U.S can't even help out katrina victims, let alone another country

Elvore
07-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Busch is a moron he gives no reason why we ar still in the war our why we still haven't caught the true person behind 9/11 Bin Laden. To prove hes crap for president only about 30% of the USA still supports him. He will most likely go down in history as the worst US president of all time. The president has no more care for the averge person than he has for the roach he steped on yesterday. Hes responsible for more deaths then he has brain cells.

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-30-2007, 08:47 PM
The only way to stop terrorism is economic: People with SUV's don't kill themselves for political reasons. Hell, the war could have worked, if they had ensured that the people working the day before the war were working the day after, and even more people working the day after that. Unfortunately, this didn't happen.

These threads just become flame-wars and whine-fests in short order. Anyone wants to make this thread in my forum (Is there one made already? I dunno), go ahead, but I doubt there will be any actual discussion on the subject.

Ichiro Matsuchani
07-30-2007, 08:55 PM
Starting the war in the first place wasn't a good idea, but think about it like this. We can't leave now. It would end up being a second Vietnam

You can keep saying what should have been done, but that turns out to be irrelevent. If we leave, Iraq collapses completely. The reason we had the troop surge was to lessen the tension against the Iraq police and military force, so it can be built up and able to defend itself. So far, it's worked.

It's just, like mentioned before, the media makes everything sound like a bad thing. If there's anything that we should be doing right now, it should be supporting the troops. Not complaining why they shouldn't be there. The fact is, they're there, and our support helps them survive.

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-30-2007, 09:06 PM
Starting the war in the first place wasn't a good idea, but think about it like this. We can't leave now. It would end up being a second Vietnam
Too late.

Sun Tzu, as always, is relevent:

[Section 2, Lines 1-6 (http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War_%28Sun%29/Section_II)]
Sun Tzu said: In the operations of war, where there are in the field a thousand swift chariots, as many heavy chariots, and a hundred thousand mail-clad soldiers, with provisions enough to carry them a thousand li, the expenditure at home and at the front, including entertainment of guests, small items such as glue and paint, and sums spent on chariots and armor, will reach the total of a thousand ounces of silver per day. Such is the cost of raising an army of 100,000 men.

When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be damped. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength.

Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain.

Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor damped, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue.

Thus, though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays.

There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare.

Capernicus
07-30-2007, 09:13 PM
You will NEVER "demolish" terrorism with bullets and missles, International. Never.

Your country fighting in Iraq will not succeed.
My country fighting in Afghanistan will not succeed.

Simply because you cannot kill them all. Even if you steamrolled in and slaughtered every last man, woman and child, it would cause a chaotic ripple effect throughout the world (especially the Islamic one) and would create even more militants. The only surefire to end it would be to decimate every last Muslim on earth, and good luck with that.

Too true. We are only making the terrorists martyrs in the eyes of their fundamentalists version of Islam, and that will only create more terrorists. We are fighting against ourselves in a way. I do not support the war in Iraq, thought that does NOT mean I do not support out troops. My best friend is in Iraq right now, fighting for me, for you, and for Bush. But, you have to remember, Bush does not "declare war". That is congresses' job.

The other reason I do not like Bush is because of his campaiging to outlaw gay marriage. The United States of America is not run based on the ideals of his religion. It is based on equality for all.

Ollie
07-30-2007, 09:59 PM
DO you know why we were in the war? because a mad-man was going to make weapons of Mass Destruction and was going to launch them at us. We are still in the war because Iraq will tear itself apart if we leave.
FYI, there was no evidence found to give reason to believe ANY of those statements. Bush was, more or less, acting on a hunch.

Aulos
07-30-2007, 10:24 PM
I don't like him, and I don't like the war.

I hate all wars, actually. That's because I'm a pacifist. :eek:

Marshmallow Fluff
07-30-2007, 10:33 PM
I don't like him, and I don't like the war.

I hate all wars, actually. That's because I'm a pacifist. :eek:

That's what I believe too.

Wio
07-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Bush is a pretty great president, it may be difficult for some to admit.

Just think about it...
-He's funny and entertaining.
-He smiles and grins a lot.
-When he declares wars, most Americans are able to live on as it if weren't happening.
-All American's have someone to hate whenever they are upset.
-A nations and their people have someone to blame for all their problems.
-Generally apathetic people create topics about him.
-He doesn't care if you insult him personally, the dude invited Steven Colbert to the white house.
-He tries to please liberals with talk of amnesty and such.
-He even got re-elected.

There aren't any presidents who have managed to do all this. America can't get any better than this when it comes to presidents. Could you imagine how boring life would be if we had a serious president or something?

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-30-2007, 11:31 PM
-He doesn't care if you insult him personally, the dude invited Steven Colbert to the white house.
There's a good chance he just doesn't understand satire.

Wio
07-31-2007, 12:45 AM
There's a good chance he just doesn't understand satire.
There's a good chance that he isn't as stupid as you believe.
If he doesn't understand satire, why did he have a skit with an impersonator mocking him? Obviously the president acts like a complete idiot for our entertainment when he really isn't as stupid as we enjoy believing. It even helps those who are not gifted in the head realize a potential and do things they otherwise wouldn't.
Most presidents were too worried about saving face. Bush is better.

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-31-2007, 12:59 AM
If he doesn't understand satire, why did he have a skit with an impersonator mocking him? Obviously the president acts like a complete idiot for our entertainment when he really isn't as stupid as we enjoy believing. It even helps those who are not gifted in the head realize a potential and do things they otherwise wouldn't.

Maybe that's what he double-reverse wants you to think.

Wio
07-31-2007, 01:18 AM
Maybe that's what he double-reverse wants you to think.
And yet he doesn't understand satire? You're not stealing his routine are you?

Click here
07-31-2007, 01:21 AM
sorry noobs, president bush is a great president

Azel
07-31-2007, 01:26 AM

There is no ingeneous potential locked in the recesses of Bush's mind that he refuses to show. He does not act like an idiot for entertainment purposes, he acts like an idiot, essentially because of his idiocy and we just sit back laughing. Now, lets see why Bush has a thirty-seven percent approval rating, shall we?
-Iraq War was handled like crap
-Hurricane Katrina was handled like crap
-NSA warrantless surveillance
-Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse handled with no care or legitimacy
-Signing statements

Now I see why a majority of people have actually vouched for Bush being impeached. It's all so clear now.

Faceless111
07-31-2007, 01:27 AM
sorry noobs, president bush is a great presidentWhat makes you say that? Because it's a lie.

I personally don't hate him. He hasn't personally offended me, unless we count that he inspired the show Lil' Bush which greatly offends me with its stupidity. He's not cut out to run the country, but where's the heroes that will sweep up the mess? Elections only appoint what we offer.

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-31-2007, 01:38 AM
And yet he doesn't understand satire? You're not stealing his routine are you?

You have confused single-reverse-want-you-to-think (Satire) with double-reverse-want-you-to-think (buffoonery). I shall forgive you though.

Jose
07-31-2007, 04:20 PM
What makes you say that? Because it's a lie.

I personally don't hate him. He hasn't personally offended me, unless we count that he inspired the show Lil' Bush which greatly offends me with its stupidity. He's not cut out to run the country, but where's the heroes that will sweep up the mess? Elections only appoint what we offer.

So true but i do think that Bush is not unfit to run this country

lordrellik8
07-31-2007, 04:28 PM
So true but i do think that Bush is not fit to run this country

i agree with jose101.

Queen Dopplepopolis!
07-31-2007, 04:43 PM
everyone frets about how things were done wrong, etc. but has anyone ever thought about what should have been done? besides, "oh not going to war?"

if you look at presidents of the past, they made mistakes too, probably more than we know about. of course, we're living in the time that bush is president, so, of course, we're going to know more about him than previous presidents.
they don't write everything down.
years and years later, our descendants won't know half of what we know about bush. they won't think he as bad of a president as everyone claims.
yeah, they'll hear it from us, but either way, most of what people base their opinions of bush on is what they have heard from other people.

and i agree, people are brainwashed by the media: bush is a complete idiot and we should all hate him and disregard any attempt he has made, as well as forgetting he is human.

yes, he is more important, and the decisions he makes should be completely wise, without faults, as they affect country(ies). but regardless, no one knows everything. bush doesn't know, we don't know, terrorists don't know, etc.

we can't say he's totally at fault for the war, either. it was bound to happen sooner or later, honestly. and do you not expect a country to retaliate to terrorist attacks?

what, do you think bush would have rather said, "nah, we'll not go to war, we'll let you do whatever you want so that people will like me?" well, if we didn't go to war, everyone would still fret, and hate bush for not defending the many who died in said attacks, all the terrorism going on in other countries whether or not we're there, etc.

the feuding in the middle east has been going on for centuries, and we couldn't stop it. but atleast we tried. we made an effort to better things.

but, see, that's what is good about failure. it's why we study history. we learn the mistakes of others so that we know not to make them.

another good thing about the whole bush thing, the youth today is more knowledgeable, and more interested in politics than ever before.

to end this rant or whatever, i think that, no matter who the president was, if the same events happened, i do believe we still would have went to war. i mean, we all supported it in the beginning, didn't we?

Lunafreya Fleuret
07-31-2007, 05:09 PM
.-. No offense to anyone.. though. George W Bush is an idiot and so is America for voting for him. Had WE known he would have done all these crazy things, we wouldn't have. And I'll just say this, his face is two days older than dirt. >o

FarEastStyle
07-31-2007, 05:20 PM
Bush is cool by me. It doesn't what people say or how many documentaries they crank out. He's almost done with his term so quit complaining already.

Scythe Of Honor
07-31-2007, 06:18 PM
We should SO get a forum all to itself about Flaming Bush with all the "President Bush" Topics we've had.
Saying the same thing.
Over and OVER again.

Jose
07-31-2007, 06:22 PM
We should SO get a forum all to itself about Flaming Bush with all the "President Bush" Topics we've had.
Saying the same thing.
Over and OVER again.

you wonder why you have negative rep
ppl can post what ever they want

Scythe Of Honor
07-31-2007, 06:24 PM
I've also bee Banned 5 times Since 204.
But 've been cleaning up my Rep.
And i wasn't being Sarcastic about a Flame Bush Forum.
X]

Acnologia
07-31-2007, 06:25 PM
Hes a human. Hes not perfect. But neither is anyone here, when you are perfect, you can judge his actions and him a person.

Funny, looks like he has four green blocks to me ;D

Scythe Of Honor
07-31-2007, 06:27 PM
Hes a human. Hes not perfect. But neither is anyone here, when you are perfect, you can judge his actions and him a person.
He's more of a Moron then i am.
Can i Judge him on That?
X]
But i do Respect your O-p-n-i-o-n.

And i lOVE YOU.
:3

Jose
07-31-2007, 06:27 PM
I've also bee Banned 5 times Since 204.
But 've been cleaning up my Rep.
And i wasn't being Sarcastic about a Flame Bush Forum.
X]

Okay fine i'll rep you now
good rep

Scythe Of Honor
07-31-2007, 06:29 PM
Okay fine i'll rep you now
good rep
Thank you Kind sir.
And miss.
The other girl.
X]
It's just, most of my Friends had to go there.
And i also have some friends from Baghdad Who are fighting Currently underaged.
Because Me and Father Ctravled alot.
X[

Queen Dopplepopolis!
07-31-2007, 06:37 PM
and that is bush's fault that there is underage people fighting over there?
i think not.

i know quite a few people over in iraq, fighting, and they're rather proud that they can defend their country.

if you're going to blame anything on them being there, blame the war itself.
not bush.

Jose
07-31-2007, 06:45 PM
i think not.

i know quite a few people over in iraq, fighting, and they're rather proud that they can defend their country.

not bush.
Kinda true but there was no reason for the war itself so it's kinda bush fault

Queen Dopplepopolis!
07-31-2007, 06:56 PM
Kinda true but there was no reason for the war itself so it's kinda bush fault

there's been wars going on over there before we went there.
it isn't bush's fault.

Psycho_Drama
07-31-2007, 06:59 PM
i think not.

not bush.

Hahahahahahaha. Blame the war itself, but not bush?? What sense does that make if he started it to begin with, he made a ripple effect of sorrow and death. Your barbies are not the only ones with no brain.

You get it, because your name is Barbie, and Barbies are made out of plastic and they're not real, therfore being unable to think. Dew u git it,huh huh huh huh huh huh.

Queen Dopplepopolis!
07-31-2007, 07:03 PM
Hahahahahahaha. Blame the war itself, but not bush?? What sense does that make if he started it to begin with, he made a ripple effect of sorrow and death. Your barbies are not the only ones with no brain.

You get it, because your name is Barbie, and Barbies are made out of plastic and they're not real, therfore being unable to think. Dew u git it,huh huh huh huh huh huh.

it's barbie girl, not barbie doll. apparently, i'm referring to the term. like, a "betty." i never claimed to be the doll ever.

bush didn't start the war, can you not read?
wars have been going on over there for quite some time.

people die in cars, are you going to blame the inventor of the car? the dealer of the car?

edit: & yes, i'm perfectly aware that bush decided for america to fight over there, but do you honestly think that the president makes judgments completely on his own?

Jose
07-31-2007, 07:04 PM

wow so mean plz don't post anything mean about member on my threads

Psycho_Drama
07-31-2007, 07:12 PM
"bush didn't start the war"

"bush decided for america to fight over there"

Hahahahahaha, these are your quotes. You just contradicted yourself smart one. It had problems, but by no means was it a war, so bush did start a war, between America and Towel heads.

Keep it up................Barbie

Jose
07-31-2007, 07:17 PM

Hahahahahaha, these are your quotes. You just contradicted yourself smart one. It had problems, but by no means was it a war, so bush did start a war, between America and Towel heads.

yet again i will ask you be nice to member on AF
there is no reason to be mean

Queen Dopplepopolis!
07-31-2007, 07:33 PM

i'm not contradicting myself.
he didn't START the war.
he didn't INITIATE the war.
the war over there has been going on before bush was even in power.
but bush did, with help of others of course, decide for america to fight there.
just because a country is fighting in a war does not mean they STARTED IT.

do you NOT know the meaning of start?

Jose
07-31-2007, 07:40 PM
he didn't START the war.

Not true we really did start the war looking for weapons of mass destruction that we never found

Scythe Of Honor
07-31-2007, 08:01 PM
Not true we really did start the war looking for weapons of mass destruction that we never found
We didn't start the war.
For the last time.
All we DID do was make the war between Shiites And Sunnies Worse.

Look it up on Wikipedia.
.ORG

FarEastStyle
07-31-2007, 08:07 PM
Saddam was proven to have paid suicide bombers 20,000 to bomb US Embassies. That seems like an act of war to me.....

Don't forget Russia had the same intel we did about there being WMD's.

The mistake that the US made was in 1992 during the first war. We should have continued and never stopped and taken Saddam out of power then... We wouldn't be here if we had.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Queen Dopplepopolis!
07-31-2007, 09:46 PM
I couldn't have said it better myself.

THANK you for quoting that, as well.
it's been going on for QUITE some time.

where was that quoted from, anyhow?

International 4-8818
07-31-2007, 09:58 PM

Uh true we did not find the true weapons of mass destruction such as an a-bomb, but we did find sadams hangers full of stored sarin left over from the Kurdish wars.

Plus this is not technically a war, this was just an invasion.

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-31-2007, 09:58 PM
We didn't start the war.
For the last time.
All we DID do was make the war between Shiites And Sunnies Worse.

Look it up on Wikipedia.
.ORG

Heavily depends on your definition of war (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/war). I would say since there no organized use of arms between two or more clearly defined organizations, or anything else in that definition, there was no war. Now, if you wanted to argue there was a conflict, I would say sure.

Oh, and grats on all the Ad Hominem attacks, everyone. We can close this and move on to a nice safe topic like "ur fav condimint" or some such.

International 4-8818
07-31-2007, 10:06 PM
Personally, I think we should end the war and make it into_______________

LAKE AMERICA!!!

http://www.coping.org/911/pixmood/bizarre/10.jpg

Just adding the comic relief

Wio
07-31-2007, 11:41 PM
There is no ingeneous potential locked in the recesses of Bush's mind that he refuses to show. He does not act like an idiot for entertainment purposes, he acts like an idiot, essentially because of his idiocy and we just sit back laughing. Now, lets see why Bush has a thirty-seven percent approval rating, shall we?
-Iraq War was handled like crap
-Hurricane Katrina was handled like crap
-NSA warrantless surveillance
-Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse handled with no care or legitimacy
-Signing statements

Now I see why a majority of people have actually vouched for Bush being impeached. It's all so clear now.
ingeneous potential? What are you talking about? He's just a guy most likely smarter than the average person with a decent IQ. None of it is 'potential' (the guy's freaking old) nor 'genius' (they don't have time to be presidents, and never are).

Secondly, how 'horrible' his policies are depends on the person. When all is said and done, we are both still using this internet and saying whatever we want about Bush, as are countless amounts of other americans.

Jose
08-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Personally, I think we should end the war and make it into_______________

LAKE AMERICA!!!

http://www.coping.org/911/pixmood/bizarre/10.jpg

Just adding the comic relief

Hey thx yeah i think we needed it
I'm glad President Bush's term is almost over

Maledictis Voca
08-02-2007, 04:18 PM
I hate the president and I hate politics.

Enough said.

Jose
08-02-2007, 04:19 PM
I hate the president and I hate politics.

Enough said.
yes i hate the president also
but without politics people like him will stay in power

realms89
08-02-2007, 09:09 PM
hes a down syndrome chicken with gonorrhea

Ollie
08-03-2007, 05:20 AM
Bush is cool by me. It doesn't what people say or how many documentaries they crank out. He's almost done with his term so quit complaining already.
Geez, I know. And what's with people constantly whining about Hitler? I mean, damn, he's dead, it's not like he'll kill anyone else now. Bunch of BABIES is what they are, I say.

Azel
08-03-2007, 05:22 AM
ingeneous potential? What are you talking about? He's just a guy most likely smarter than the average person with a decent IQ. None of it is 'potential' (the guy's freaking old) nor 'genius' (they don't have time to be presidents, and never are).

Let me rephrase this. It's not that he can't have some sort of potential of exceptional intelligence contained in his mind, it is that he cannot have potential of average intelligence contained in his mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushisms

Jose
08-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Let me rephrase this. It's not that he can't have some sort of potential of exceptional intelligence contained in his mind, it is that he cannot have potential of average intelligence contained in his mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushisms

Agreed he is not fit to run this country

Saiyan Destroyer
08-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Despite being ex-army I hate the commander in chief. We recongize the POSITION NOT the person. Plus I found something really interesting about our CIC

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL64/2013815/inbox/26812.jpg

Scarey huh?

unspun
08-07-2007, 12:01 PM
he didn't START the war.

Bush was being pushed by the American people and the House Representatives to find someone to blame for 911. Bush called to action, a war, of his OWN CONSCIOUS, to fight an idea. He did initiate the war, because the war is about something other than 911. He did start the war, because he was given temporary dictatorship when 911 happened, and that was his decision (meaning, yes, it was HIS decision, and HIS alone) where people backed him on the idea that is another matter, the call was his to make.

Since then he has taken his actions to a whole new level. He has vetoed any bill that has come up to play that could help our soldiers, or us, in any way.

There have been many leaders we have had in the past, that have done screwed up things. Lincoln turned the civil war into a racial issue, and used it to his advantage. Adams refused to admit he was wrong, and we went into the great depression.

Bush fool heartedly entered into a war without any sort of plan of strategy, plan of finance, and plan to exit. Many people are losing their lives unnecessarily. How can you sit there and say this isn't his fault? I bad repped you, and forgot to leave my name. PLEASE pay more attention to politics before you open your mouth again.

EDIT: to the idiot was that badrepped me anonymously, It's not OUR business what type of warfare they had going on, and JUST so you know, MOST of that was OUR fault to begin with, when we ARMED them. GET a history lesson or 2, or at least grow a pair and come forth with your discussion. Instead of hiding behind a stupid anonymous (no damage) rep.