PDA

View Full Version : Help with English ver. of Hyde "Secret Letters

nicochan
07-30-2007, 06:59 AM
Well, here goes.

I've been getting some new music, with Hyde among the artists. I looked up the lyrics to "Secret Letters" (here on animelyrics.com, of course -- I've been going for years :3 ) and found the romanized Japanese version. But... the version I have is in English.:confused: I was thinking that I could get the English translation of the song for what's already on the site. And now that I know that the original is Japanese, I want that version, too! :(

So here's my problem... I'd like to know the lyrics, but his accent and soft voice in this song make his English difficult to understand, with the exception of the refrain (which is already in English anyway, apparently).

Does anyone want to help? I can't understand too much of it, just bits and pieces.

I'll send the song to anyone that wants to give it a go. Just post or message me your e-mail address, and I can send the file... unless there's some secret trick to working the file upload tool on here (because it doesn't want to work at all). Maybe we can figure out the whole song and get it posted! :)

tetekmakhang
08-02-2007, 04:14 AM
english version? thats sooo easy. just do a google search.
or u could just click this site http://artists.letssingit.com/hyde-lyrics-secret-letters-english-version-349lcr2