PDA

View Full Version : What do you like to see in a video game?

International 4-8818
07-30-2007, 12:33 AM
Just like what it says. I look for kinda constant action, present day era or future. Shoot em up games, typical guy games.

Wolfwood
07-30-2007, 02:18 AM
Hmm, i guess it depends on the game style for me.
RPG's for me must have a story that can bring you into that world aswell as the lives of the characters. Graphics in RPG's are important for me aswell since they can really make the world they're bringing ya into that much more amazing ^^

FPS games need action, cool new weapons (not the same old ones used in over 100 games), and a great multiplayer feature.

MMO's need lots of extra's outside mindless leveling up to keep it from being the same thing over and over for months on end with nothing else to do but talk to others about how their months of the same has been going.

i'll leave it at that for now. ^^

=[[Wolfwood]]=

-Batman-
07-30-2007, 02:37 AM
I look for these.

-Crowbars.
-100% destructable enviroments.
-Zombies
-Chainsaws.
-The Incredible Hulk.
-Web Slinging.
-Bullet Time.
-Power Levels.
-Gigantic Swords.
-The second coming of Jesus
-Explosions
-Epic explosions.
-Smaller explosions.
-Cutom Soundtracks.
-Fully detailed character creation.
-Sex
-Extreme amounts of violence.
-Character Alignments.
-Downloadable content.
-Multiple Endings.
-Jedi.
-Chainsaw Guns.
-Space Battles.
-Trading Card Game Battles.
-Super Sayians.
-Poke'Mon.
-Realistic Physics.
-Flight Simulation.
-Neo.
-Sparta.
-Spartans.
-King Leonidas I of Sparta.
-Conan.
-The One Ring to Rule Them All.
-Alien Invasions.
-Master Chief.

The game must contain everything listed above.

Azel
07-30-2007, 05:21 AM
I look for these.

-Crowbars.
-100% destructable enviroments.
-Zombies
-Chainsaws.
-The Incredible Hulk.
-Web Slinging.
-Bullet Time.
-Power Levels.
-Gigantic Swords.
-The second coming of Jesus
-Explosions
-Epic explosions.
-Smaller explosions.
-Cutom Soundtracks.
-Fully detailed character creation.
-Sex
-Extreme amounts of violence.
-Character Alignments.
-Downloadable content.
-Multiple Endings.
-Jedi.
-Chainsaw Guns.
-Space Battles.
-Trading Card Game Battles.
-Super Sayians.
-Poke'Mon.
-Realistic Physics.
-Flight Simulation.
-Neo.
-Sparta.
-Spartans.
-King Leonidas I of Sparta.
-Conan.
-The One Ring to Rule Them All.
-Alien Invasions.
-Master Chief.

The game must contain everything listed above.

That pretty much sums up anything I'd be looking for. If that game ever existed, I would have, like, thirty six gamegasms.

Darc Satos
07-30-2007, 09:51 AM
3 THINGS:

1.blood and gore
2.senseless violence
3.swords

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
07-30-2007, 09:57 AM
ummmm..... lets see I am more of a RPG type of person so In that I look for good graphics, No random attacks after every 2 steps, a good battle and lvl up system and a good story that you can actually enjoy playing. oh and I like big swords as well. Plus the charactors should have voices that actually match them. That is all I can think of...for now.

Ami~chan
07-30-2007, 10:42 AM
Incredible gameplay comes first. If I'm not having fun playing it, what's the point?

Storyline I don't care too much about. Some of the best games I've ever played have had either exceedingly normal storylines (Super Mario 64 - So I gotta save the princess again!?!) or a storyline that's a bit wacko. See Katamari Damacy for more details on that one.

I normally have a rule of thumb. I NEVER buy games, unless I've rented them three or four seperate times and still manage to have a great time. If after the fourth time playiing the game I still want more, I'll buy it.

It saves money. For me, anyways.

drm0ney
07-30-2007, 12:04 PM
Blood, gore, scary, shooter games. RPGs aren't my thing they seem to plain and repetative and kiddish for me. But anything that keeps you on the edge of your seat shooting people, but its also got to have a story that makes at least some sense. The games made for guys that "girls would find stupid and pointless" to somewhat quote a friend of mine. Us ladies love the bloodshed as much as guys!!!.....or at least this one does. :p

The Blue Baron
07-30-2007, 12:24 PM
I like to see Weapons: Big swords, cool pistols, Daggers, a sniper or two, and sometimes a lawn mower
For gameplay i like it fast paced with loads of enemies and tough bosses and i like puzzles along with the gameplay because sometimes just killing isnt enough i'd like to actually have to find some way to kill the boss instead of dodge shoot he's dead, I also always have to have a good storyline or else the games dull

KazuYuki
08-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Action And Adventure The 2 Best Things In A Video Game

Gouki
08-09-2007, 12:41 AM
Well I play alot of raceing games. So I look alot for good gameplay and very good graphics.

Zeta_Stryker
08-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Pretty much the following (RPG-wise)
- face/full body cut-ins prior to the characters performing their signature super attack (ala Super Robot Taisen games/Tales of the Abyss)
- weapon customization (easy to do, not like the one in FFVIII)
- Some form of Limit Break/super attacks
- Team Attacks (ala Chrono Trigger, Luminous Arc, Chrono Cross)
- HP exceeding 999,999 (ala the Disgaea series)
- Multiple endings (Shadow Hearts series/Chrono series)
- button timed attacks (FFVIII's Renzokuken, Shadow Hearts' Judgement Ring feature)
- More characters like Mr. 33/Locke Cole as the protagonist
- Or for heroines; more characters like; Lightning and Rikku
- There would be no such thing as a "final weapon" Your main weapon or purchased weapon upgrade is what you would mainly upgrade (ala Star Ocean 3)

- Challenging optional bosses. But not too hard

niKopol
08-09-2007, 06:07 PM
What deadpool said except it would also have to be an H-game. There aren't too many commercial H-games in America.

Guerrera
08-09-2007, 07:24 PM
I agree with the first post, but you don't have to call them "guy games". Us ladies enjoy those as well ^_^

Another plus for me is realistic violence, good characters, maybe some psycho killers with speech problems, and plenty of action with good direction. Especially if there are fantasy elements involved.

.Lovebeat
08-09-2007, 07:59 PM
A good story and to be able to choose your character (or customize one yourself). RPGs <3
I'm not much into bloody games <.<

Shia_san
08-09-2007, 08:46 PM
i like videogames that let you blow things up. i like doing that when i mad. otherwise i like racing beating people up. :D