PDA

View Full Version : Life Dreams And Goals

Saiyan Destroyer
07-27-2007, 06:37 PM
Face it. We all have them. For us older members, what was our dreams if we've grown up enough and changed them or not. For the younger members, what are your goals and dreams.

I always wanted to be a Wrestler and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle... Hey it can still happen.

Eris
07-27-2007, 06:39 PM
I never really had a dream. I mean, sure, world domination, barring that, world destruction. But I never wanted to become a fireman or something like that. And now, I just want to be a slacker.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
07-27-2007, 06:44 PM
I have amazing dreams.

My dream is to die by streaking out in the street naked, and a short bus filled with Specioal Eds just runs me over, and I fly into a sop sign.

THAT, is my dream, and the complete destruction of my own species.

Eris
07-27-2007, 06:48 PM
My dream is to die by streaking out in the street naked, and a short bus filled with Specioal Eds just runs me over, and I fly into a sop sign.

Haha, you haven't seen Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, by any chance? One of the skits in it is vaguely similar, a man gets to choose the manner of his death sentence, and he is subsequently seen chased off a cliff by topless women in crash-helmets.

Jagan Eye
07-27-2007, 07:46 PM
I wonder if this counts...
In Pre-K we were having a
Come to Pre-K Dressed up as what you would like to be one day, day.
So my dad gave me one of his shirts and said be creative. I went to Pre-k with that shirt on.
When it was my turn to say what I wanted to be when I grew up, my reply was.
My Dad. I went up there and said, "When I grow up, I would like to be my dad."
-Jagan's female-

Masali
07-27-2007, 07:50 PM
I want to be a Lead guitarist for a rock band popular enough to make a living off of

Overlord Darth Fluffles
07-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Haha, you haven't seen Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, by any chance? One of the skits in it is vaguely similar, a man gets to choose the manner of his death sentence, and he is subsequently seen chased off a cliff by topless women in crash-helmets.

Sadly I have NEVER seen the Meaning of Life, I've been on a search for it, but I am now forced to look for it online.

Ami~chan
07-27-2007, 08:17 PM
Well, I survived high school, so I gotta cross that off of my "Goals in Life" list.

Next is surviving college. :D

Yeah, I like to take it one step at a time.

Princess Cupcake
07-27-2007, 08:24 PM
I'm ambitious, I suppose. But I'm pretty simple about it. I just want to be successful.

Sagat
07-27-2007, 08:44 PM
I want to attend university, do well and get a great degree .. or degrees.

My biggest life goal to date is to become a military officer. After that, I guess I will have to make a new one. I am close to that goal now. As in, a year or less (assuming I make the cut for the commissioning program). Worse comes to worse, 2 years max, but I prefer my optimism.

innove
07-27-2007, 08:47 PM
now that ive reached my first goal, that is to pass the certified public accountant board exams, now what i wanted is to pass the certified internal auditor licensure examinations.. that wud be my ultimate academic goal.. then my professional career will just follow.. it had been so possible because of God..

Sagat
07-27-2007, 08:50 PM
And if you fail? Gods will as well? Heh, you can find divinity in anything apparently.

LiketheRain
07-27-2007, 10:26 PM
My goals are to go to college and become a chemist a perfume designer to start off with and work for either Avon of bath and body works but my ULTIMATE dream is to have my own cosmetics line that is very famous and successful and right now the best part is its still all a possibility

-Batman-
07-27-2007, 10:35 PM
I wanted to be Batman.
Btw.
I'm Batman.

GothKat24
07-27-2007, 10:49 PM
er my goal in life is to have fun always and my dream is to graduate collge and get a well paying job....i guess.

teed
07-28-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm Batman.

I hate you.

I want to be a successful Animator and a good artist one day. I'd also like to make my own "manga" series as well. Hey! I'm working on it right now. It's not that easy. If only I could work harder... I'd reach my goal faster.

███
07-28-2007, 12:39 AM
I want to become a fire truck!

Aki no iko
07-28-2007, 01:28 AM
My current goal is to just make soph year a good one and kinda keep my troubles on the down-low unlike my frosh year.

My dream is to ride a flying hippo...I doubt itll ever happen though

zyronet
07-28-2007, 05:03 AM
I always wanted to see the nothern lights aka aurora borealis.
Those look so awesome.. And i wanted a guardian angel or a fairy or those nice mystic creatures..

Konata Izumi
07-28-2007, 05:11 AM
I want to live a happy life and maybe go see Emperor Penguins
and maybe Elmo.

Marshmallow Fluff
07-28-2007, 09:39 AM
My goal in life is to pass high school and college and then get a successful job and maybe go sightseeing and then maybe move to Japan. :)

Legend_S
07-28-2007, 12:03 PM
I want to be a successful Animator and a good artist one day. I'd also like to make my own "manga" series as well. Hey! I'm working on it right now. It's not that easy. If only I could work harder... I'd reach my goal faster.

Cool, same here.

I want to make my own anime one day and become a great animator, thats my dream.

You can do it teed.

Knightmare
07-28-2007, 01:26 PM
I always want to be the Emperor of the world and exactly one week from now when you see the cute and fluffy rabbits coming run fast run very fast.

Kitanoru
07-28-2007, 01:43 PM
One day I plan to become a great environmentalist, geologist, or even a psychologist. I may even possibly try to become a counselor. I am intrigued by psychology and geology to a high factor that I would love to try and make those my two main courses in College and soon after University.

Aulos
07-28-2007, 05:30 PM
I want to be a bassoon teacher.

I love playing the bassoon, what more can I say?

Fabala
07-28-2007, 06:06 PM
I'd like to become a forensic pathologist (I cut dead people!) and write on the side. Applying to a good school next month to continue studies. It's a loooong road.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-28-2007, 08:31 PM
My biggest life goal to date is to become a military officer. After that, I guess I will have to make a new one. I am close to that goal now. As in, a year or less (assuming I make the cut for the commissioning program). Worse comes to worse, 2 years max, but I prefer my optimism.

Take ROTC in University. Or try to get atleast a 2 Year Degree. Goto a recruiter and talkd to them about becoming green in the branch you want. Then make it your goat to become a General/Admiral. It's not that hard when you goto BCT. I know, I severed in the US Army before I got medically discharged.

BCT is FUN, I had more fun in BCT than I did in all my years of schooling. I had a great cycle and a great 239 coworkers and 22 Superiors. Message me and I'll tell you more about it.

Deadpool: THERE WE GO! YEAH! :) :-D

Fiend: YEAH! Dreams happen bro!

Knightmare: Odds are they'll be running because I dream to set woodland animals on fire and make them run like in Family Guy.

I still dream about becoming a wrestling, but I also want to be writer for either animes to help a friend who's going to goto college for animation, or just a booker writer like Stephen King. I at one point like all guys at one point or nother, wnated to be a Adult Film Star, but I'm not going down that road. I can still become a Teenage Mutatnt Ninja Turtle.

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-28-2007, 10:39 PM
When I was a child I always wanted to be a moderator on an anime board while earning 13 cents a minute bagging groceries and attending college. Unfortunately, my dream never came true- I earn a mere 12.91 and 6 repeating cents a minute.

pab
07-28-2007, 10:48 PM
i wanted to be a firefighter, a pilot, a cop, an FBI agent and a CIA agent...
Until I discovered how much (or how little) people liked the last three.
Now I'm fine with a lawyer, or a cartoonist. Whichever comes first.

ImALilDeadGrl
07-28-2007, 10:51 PM
I want to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle or I want to invent something like an anime virtual(sp?) reality game so that I can go and meet all of the totally awesome anime characters that I wish were real.

I know, my dreams are dorky but what can I say? I'm a dorky person!

Saiyan Destroyer
07-28-2007, 11:17 PM
MP2000: Life's hard get a helment. I wanted to be banned from 10 different forums, and I'm only banned from 9 and on a year long suspension from 1.

Dead Girl: Hey dreams come true. We can still become Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Lunafreya Fleuret
07-29-2007, 01:42 PM
Mya. The dream was to become a vet, instead I became a teach at a College. ._.' Shoot me. And my goals are still to murder George W Bush. >O

Sagat
07-29-2007, 01:56 PM
Take ROTC in University. Or try to get atleast a 2 Year Degree. Goto a recruiter and talkd to them about becoming green in the branch you want. Then make it your goat to become a General/Admiral. It's not that hard when you goto BCT. I know, I severed in the US Army before I got medically discharged.

BCT is FUN, I had more fun in BCT than I did in all my years of schooling. I had a great cycle and a great 239 coworkers and 22 Superiors. Message me and I'll tell you more about it.

Chris - I already am in the military, and not the US one either. I'm an NCM and the plan we have here is called UTPNCM, university training plan non commissioned member,for enlisted soldiers looking to get commissioned. It's very competitive and with the courses I have now I hope to get picked up by the selection board (hopefully) this time next year.

Petrol Gas
07-29-2007, 02:06 PM
... I never wanted to become a fireman or something like that. And now, I just want to be a slacker.

So Ditto. I never wanted to control the world though...

Bucky Katt
07-29-2007, 02:11 PM
I guess a job idea may be to become an actress. "Shoot for the moon: even if you can't grab hold of it, you'll still land among the stars." Apparently, I'm a "great actress with brilliant potential in the world of Drama." That was from a teacher at the high school I'm going to after he saw me in a summer performance we (friends and I) put on. If I have no future in acting/singing, then I will carry on the family business, which is carting dead people around in a pimp van.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-29-2007, 09:41 PM
Sagat: My bad.

Bucky Kat: I'd like to make a Hearse a Pimp-Mobile. I can toss some spinners, rings, hydraulics, etc. on it.

OminousCloud
07-30-2007, 12:01 AM
Hmm I always dreamed of getting into Sydney University studying something scientific, which I am currently doing ^_^.

My next dream is to alter the genes in my body, enabling me to exist in a semi gaseous state and rule the earth from the comfort and style of Saturn...

riyo himura
07-30-2007, 07:09 AM
i just hope i pass my stpm with good results that enables me to enter a good uni and get the course i wan. then i wanna get a high pay job.

...why...
07-30-2007, 07:25 AM
my life dream and goal is to become an nurse and help people who are sick at the hospital!

Bucky Katt
07-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Bucky Kat: I'd like to make a Hearse a Pimp-Mobile. I can toss some spinners, rings, hydraulics, etc. on it.

Sweet. If you could install a neon red underglow and put some flaming skulls and the grim reaper's scythe decals on it, I'd really appreciate it. Dead people would want to go out of their nursing home with style.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
07-30-2007, 12:22 PM
lol crazy dreams. ^^'
well, my dreams, are a secret. I just wanna write at least one series of manga >.> *sigh*

Elvore
07-30-2007, 09:25 PM
I have dreams that im tryin to acomplish. I want to be novelist and a screenwritter and director for anime.

smile1010
07-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Actually my dream is pretty simple, maybe it's a little to ordinary but it still would be beautiful to for fill. Anyway what I want to do is of course go to colledge and find a job i actually like, but most of all i 1, want to get married with somebody i love and somebody that loves me back, and most importantly 2. Have a baby! I know it sound stupid or corney but I really want to raise a child the way I've always wanted to be raised, I'd show my love to it and take care of him. And help him out if he had a problem and be there for him if he cried..I wouldn't tell him to shut up and suck it up..And I'd accept him for who he was and wouldn't compare him with anybody else..Even if he failed at something I'd still care..

Saiyan Destroyer
07-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Mini Twilight: Before you do that, could you make a radioactive spider bite me so I can become the real life Spiderman?

Bucky Kat: You can bet the farm on it I would. Toss the reaper on the hood, get some spinners, rims, hydraulics, get the red neon glow under the engine, make it look like it has teeth, toss a fog machine in the back so it looks like it's breathing, and the Flaming skulls on the back door, those dead people would be going to their funeral in style. The old people would be keeling over 24/7 to get a ride in my ride.

Karami Mew Uchia: Depending on what kind it is, I'll read it and support a starving artist. I'm going to do that with my friend, reguardless of what he makes.

Elvore: Go for it. That's what my college plans are to do.

Smile: I on the other hand, DO NOT want children, not until I'm like 35 but then again my life had better be good since I don't want to live to be 40.

OminousCloud
07-31-2007, 02:20 AM
Mini Twilight: Before you do that, could you make a radioactive spider bite me so I can become the real life Spiderman?

Sure, but I won't be held responsible if things don't go according to plan xD

Bucky Katt
07-31-2007, 01:36 PM
Bucky Kat: You can bet the farm on it I would. Toss the reaper on the hood, get some spinners, rims, hydraulics, get the red neon glow under the engine, make it look like it has teeth, toss a fog machine in the back so it looks like it's breathing, and the Flaming skulls on the back door, those dead people would be going to their funeral in style. The old people would be keeling over 24/7 to get a ride in my ride.

Yes. We need a costume designed for the pallbearers and for the Pimp-Moblie driver. Think you can handle it?

kingdomhearts_tom
07-31-2007, 02:25 PM
Well my answer here is the same as the one on the thread "if i could be anything" i want to travel the world without limitations of money or fear of being mugged or killed. i'd like to see the different cultures and all of nature.

In reality i want to pass my school tests with at least a C, i'll find out next month...

Saiyan Destroyer
07-31-2007, 03:16 PM
Mini Twilight: I'll risk becoming a giant man sized spider and killing millions of people for the chance to live vokswagons above my head, toss web out from my wrists, and scale walls with no aid.

Bucky Kat: Heck yeah I'm up to it! My idea is everyone wears the guys wear Pimp Hat's that are male, and the females who work there wear the strapless dresses that are of a dark violet. Put all of them reguardless of sex in the pimp coats, let them smoke cigars and/or cigarettes, have techno or rap remixes of all funeral music. Then to top it off, put a few kegs of beer by the body so everyone can drink their woes away. I can see it now...

Drunk stumbling son stumbles to coffin: Mama sure does look perrty...
Drunk stumbling Son 2: Wait... that ain't mama...
Son 3: Yes it is, they just shaved her beard off...

Kingdom Hearts Tom: Well if you need help in a class, hit me up over AIM and I'll help you with school work. I may as well give ya'll youngsters some aid in passing school.

Perpetual Specter
07-31-2007, 03:25 PM
I hope to be a game developer for Nintendo,my favorite of the 3 big game companies

Bucky Katt
07-31-2007, 03:34 PM
Bucky Kat: Heck yeah I'm up to it! My idea is everyone wears the guys wear Pimp Hat's that are male, and the females who work there wear the strapless dresses that are of a dark violet. Put all of them reguardless of sex in the pimp coats, let them smoke cigars and/or cigarettes, have techno or rap remixes of all funeral music. Then to top it off, put a few kegs of beer by the body so everyone can drink their woes away. I can see it now...

Drunk stumbling son stumbles to coffin: Mama sure does look perrty...
Drunk stumbling Son 2: Wait... that ain't mama...
Son 3: Yes it is, they just shaved her beard off...

Yes. Yes! Yes, yes, yes. Yes, yes, Y-E-S. Yus! Ever considered running a funeral home?

Mizuko Riko Imimoshi
07-31-2007, 03:39 PM
My dream is to become a marine biologist and travel anround the world to study dolphins.

*~Lily_Gemini~*
08-03-2007, 12:36 PM
i just hope to grow up being a good person getting threw every passing day, thanking god for the blessings in my life. i wish to be a great psycoligist for those in need and write at least 1 book. i also hope that i get married and never have to get divorced, because i love the man so much. i hope to have 2 kids and be able to support them without the help of an outsider. most of all though, i hope to be happy and be a good friend for everyone.

those are my dreams, wishes and goals

Faroelove
08-03-2007, 12:43 PM
I'm hoping to become successful in my band and to become the Greatest drummer in the world or maybe just one of the greatest. ^_^

But when the time comes I want to fall in love with that special someone and have three sons. Then live a good rightous life.

Saiyan Destroyer
08-03-2007, 02:54 PM
Hey party hard. I hate psychologists personally, I don't feel like saying why but I'll leave it as "they didn't help me." But Marine Biologists, Psychologists, we got people aiming for the stars unlike me. :-D