PDA

View Full Version : What is the most annoying commercial you've ever seen?

Flamma
07-25-2007, 05:08 PM
I'd have to say that head on one. I hate that commercial! "Head on; apply directly to the forehead! Head on; apply directly to the forhead..." it drives me crazy!

Kitanoru
07-25-2007, 05:12 PM
I have always found the pampers commercials and the zoom zoom commercials for Mazda to be sort of annoying. But whenever they are on I mute them, so it is all good I guess.

Darc Satos
07-25-2007, 05:32 PM
i think there is a thread allready like this one, but o well.
i hate the tuff actin tenactin comercials, "BOOM! tuff' actin tenactin!"

Atrumrox
07-25-2007, 05:37 PM
The cat commercial for tidy cats. Its just Meow meow meow meow! I would rather watch the stuff you sent me on U-tube.:rolleyes: Not that i will.

Flamma
07-25-2007, 05:44 PM
you had better !girly!

The Governator
07-25-2007, 05:50 PM
The new advert for the Mercedes C-Class, it makes no sense what so ever, same with the new Lexus IS200D, all perfume adverts really get on my nerves, same with Lynx. The Mazda adverts annoy the hell outa me, so does the Carling advert, The Sheilas Wheels advert though is the greatest offender, I just want to beat the actresses and the directors to a bloody messy pulp with a metal pipe everytime it comes on, it even annoys me when muted.

.Lovebeat
07-25-2007, 06:05 PM
There's a lot of annoying commercials... There's always commercials here in Sweden (and probably in a lot of other countries too) about Jamba! It's a phone company or something... sms some code and get a video/song/lie spy/logo whatever. Most annoying shi- ever.

Atrumrox
07-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Flamma. THey take forever to load and they are annoying.:mad:

Flamma
07-25-2007, 06:17 PM
They are not annoying they are funny. And you owe me for the gay song. Or was that repayed with charlie the unicorn?

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
07-25-2007, 06:28 PM
The Enzyte commercial o_o. If anyone knows what Enzyte is, you'll know that that commercial is irritating and not pleasant >_<.

smile1010
07-25-2007, 06:30 PM
This one commercial for a pregnancy test, were a stream of pee actually hits the pregnancy test.
Gross and annoying.

Flamma
07-25-2007, 06:35 PM
I totally agree with that. And with the trix thing. They should share!

Ayumi Momoshi
07-25-2007, 07:01 PM
I say that the kids bop commercials are annoying. No affence if you like it but to me they just mess up songs. get's on my nerves .. GRRR

Bucky Katt
07-25-2007, 07:07 PM
There are, like, ten million threads that already have the same topic.
Okay, not ten million, but there are a lot. o_o;

But I couldn't resist. xD I find the Aquafina commercial quite disturbing. The one where they're all in a bar and a gorilla is playing pool. And they're swinging their mugs filled with water while singing, "DRINK...DRINK! sdfl;asigu;agkjfk;gadgffakj" Can't remember the rest of the song. Scarred me for life.

10 minutes.

Same thing.

=D

Atrumrox
07-25-2007, 07:08 PM
I say that the kids bop commercials are annoying. No affence if you like it but to me they just mess up songs. get's on my nerves .. GRRR

Thats true.

Twig Ee
07-25-2007, 08:22 PM
I hate a specific group, I HATE :banghead: :banghead: commercials for perscription drugs where people are explaining every detail of a Perscription in a regular conversation between friends and then they cover it up by saying they went to medical school IT GETS ME SO MAD:angry1:

prettyketty
07-25-2007, 08:25 PM
i hate that "Head On" commercial for head aches....it makes me wanna smash my TV, it's so annoying

kaasuten
07-25-2007, 08:43 PM
i hate the mediacom commercials, their so stupid. i want to bang my head on the wall when they come on.

Variados
07-25-2007, 09:27 PM
The first Quiznos comercial... with the rats...that was annoying...and never thought it was talking about food... just by seeing the rats...

Buruku
07-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Those natural male enhancement commercials. Those are always great to watch while your sitting on the couch with your family.

Also, these new stuuuuuuupid commercials with these animated...sheep looking things called "The little deviants" I HATE those commercials. Its for a car I think but it makes no sense, and it has some gay rhyming narrator. whenever it says "The little deviants" I just cringe, I dont know why.

Marshmallow Fluff
07-25-2007, 11:16 PM

I know, it makes me want to kick the freakin TV, for kitty's sake.

riolu72x
07-25-2007, 11:27 PM
I'd have to say that head on one. I hate that commercial! "Head on; apply directly to the forehead! Head on; apply directly to the forhead..." it drives me crazy!
i know its so annoying and so is the one with the starburst berries and cream everyone and i mean everyone at my school kept sayong it and i wore ear plugs after that

vixen_wolf
07-25-2007, 11:34 PM
when i watch comedy central at night they show those "girl gone wild" commercails.......not only do i hate them THEY SHOW THEM EVERY DANM BREAK!!!!!! and there like 5 mins long.......its the same one to.....grrrowl i want to kill them -snarls-

smile1010
07-25-2007, 11:39 PM
The real question is.....

What commercial don't You find annoying

xD

Mr. Peanut Butter
07-25-2007, 11:43 PM
that bom chicka wah wah commercial

Acnologia
07-26-2007, 01:33 AM
The head on ones, we got it the first time there lady.
And the baby ones, they always show the babies bare butt! Do these people have fetishes or what?

Famahama
07-26-2007, 01:51 AM
The head on ones, we got it the first time there lady.
And the baby ones, they always show the babies bare butt! Do these people have fetishes or what?
Hell yea. Baby commercial suck. They give them milk from a cow and BANG they become smarter.
The Starburst Berries and Cream commercial, Not really annoying but eh. <3 the dancing dwarf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsPFyoEpGVA
O_o; WTH it encrypted itself!

Climaximus
07-26-2007, 01:55 AM
I hate those stupid commercials to get those lame jokes on your cell or whatever. Pisses me off whenever I see em. Same with the commercials that have the 'hot chicks' that 'want to talk with you.'

Acnologia
07-26-2007, 02:06 AM
THERES HOT CHICKS THAT WANNA TALK TO ME!?
Do tell.

Climaximus
07-26-2007, 02:38 AM
Well apparently there is a type of hot, single girl out there somewhere hanging out at the beach in a skimpy bikini with her 4 equally hot friends who want to talk with anyone who has a cell phone and can send a text message. They may also come in the 'home alone on Saturday night blowing off a party or something to text with some random lonely guy' variety. Turns out these women like guys (and girls, maybe. Not enough information on this newly discovered 'breed' to confirm or deny it) who have nowhere to go on weekend nights, and have nothing else to do but send dirty text messages to a random stranger who for all they know could turn out to be their own grandma. Evolution of the phone sex hotline.
Have at em!!

Bucky Katt
07-26-2007, 07:41 AM
Berries and cream, berries and cream, I'm a little lad who loves berries - AND CREAM-mah!

-__-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deqfWzblotU
This one annoys me. I don't care if other peoples' lungs are rotting from the inside-out because of their decision to smoke. I'm not smoking, so why must I be subjected to wait through these commercials while I'm waiting for my show to come back on? Bah, just watch the thing and you'll know what I'm getting at. Anyway, it's pretty bad.
It reminds me of the Steve Martin line - "If I'm in a restaurant and I'm eating and someone says, 'Hey, mind if I smoke?' I always say, 'No. Mind if I fart?'"

Petrol Gas
07-26-2007, 09:09 AM
No one might be able to relate to this, but I hate that commercial for the new season of Kappa Mikey on Nicktoons Network. It's probably the worst editing job ever done. There's this loud ticking noise and a bunch of scenes from the show flash in front of you.

Also, any type of car commercial that advertises some American car and it's "lower than ever" price. I work in the car business and let me tell you, all those commercials are out to get you. The whole car business is out to get you. It just pisses me off to know that some old white American man can sit on his couch and think that he made a great deal on some purchase or something because a flashy commercial says he did.

MacDonald's commercials always make me angry. I've seen probably 200 different ones and I don't think any of them have ever been clever or funny. They just fill up airtime. Everyone already wants to go there, so why should they advertise four times in one commercial break?

Commercials on National TV like Fox or ABC that just broadcst promos for their television shows. I hate those. They put up ads for producers to release "cutting edge" film work into society, but what people don't realize is that they can't watch anything else on those channels because primtime is only what the channel picks it to be. Cable does it too, but not as much since there are so many channel choices.

I'm not much of a ranter, so that's it...

no_cookie_four_you
07-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Head on, apply directly to the for head.
Head on, buy at any store near.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
07-26-2007, 09:32 AM
These commercials aren't annoying, but yes, there are many annoying commercials. This commercial is mean, which is still annoying to me. Commercials that include animal abuse. And commercials that has some stupid annoying songs on them, >.>