PDA

View Full Version : Need song lyric

Naitomea_fan
07-25-2007, 04:41 PM
I need someone to help me translate this into english please. I can't find the english lyric for Criminal Baby.

Tatoeba asa ga konakute
Kono mama eien no yami ni nomareru
Sonna sekai no saigo ni
Boku wa donna kotoba wo tsuku kana?

Hoshi no kieta madarana sora ni
Ukabikieru kazoekirenai kako
Gisei no hate kareta daichi wa
Tsuzuru kizu darake no shinario

Ato sukoshi mou sukoshi ka yowaki sakebi wa
Mune wo toorinukeru yokaze ni kakikesareta
Mou aisenai saigo ni hajimete
Kimi wo koishiku omou sukuenai egoisuto
Kanashii hodo shizukana yoru ni

Asu no kieta nokori wazukana
Genzai wo warau kawarihateta joukei
Gisei no hate kareta daichi wa
Tsuzuru kizu darake no shinario
Ato sukoshi mou sukoshi ka yowaki sakebi wa
Mune wo toorinukeru yokaze ni kakikesareta
Mou aisenai saigo ni hajimete
Kimi wo koishiku omou sukuenai egoisuto

Aa waraenai akumu dato oshiete
Soshite minareru hibi minareta machi no sora wo

Mou modoranai saigo ni hajimete
Nanika ni sugari nakijakuru kieteyuku sabishisa wo
Kanashii hodo shizukana yoru ni

Darc Satos
07-25-2007, 05:35 PM
GRRR... >_<
but it looks like your new so ill let it slide...
Read the rules before posting
this should not be the place to be asking that....
try animelyrics.com

i can try to translate it for you but it might not be right...
thats the best i can do...

For example in last moment of such a world where morning does not come and the て is drunk this way in the permanent darkness as for me the kana which spits what kind of word? To float in the variegated sky where the star goes out the end of the innumerable past sacrifice where it goes out the ground which withers came after the scenario of the scratch being lazy which is put together a little already a little more fragile and the egoist where you love you to the last moment when the scream was extinguished in the night wind which passes through the chest and cannot love anymore for the first time and the く think and cannot rescue future (tomorrow) the change which laughs at the remaining little present time which goes out the end of the scene sacrifice which ends the ground which withers after the scenario of the scratch being lazy which is put together a little already came a little more fragile and in the sad extent quiet night the egoist あ ぁ where you love you to the last moment when the scream was extinguished in the night wind which passes through the chest and cannot love anymore for the first time and the く think and cannot rescue teaching and that it is the nightmare which cannot be laughed to see The everyday life which is accustomed you see and the sky of the town which is accustomed you cling to something for the first time in the last moment when it does not return anymore and crying come the loneliness which keeps going out in the sad extent quiet night

smile1010
07-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Whats the anime called?
Criminal baby?
or is that just the songs name?

Naitomea_fan
07-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Sorry, I'll put it int the correct place next time. The song is called Criminal Baby by Naitomea

smile1010
07-26-2007, 12:59 PM
Naitomea - Criminal Baby Lyrics

Alright i'll look that up

tetekmakhang
07-26-2007, 12:59 PM
For example in last moment of such a world where morning does not come and the て is drunk this way in the permanent darkness as for me the kana which spits what kind of word? To float in the variegated sky where the star goes out the end of the innumerable past sacrifice where it goes out the ground which withers came after the scenario of the scratch being lazy which is put together a little already a little more fragile and the egoist where you love you to the last moment when the scream was extinguished in the night wind which passes through the chest and cannot love anymore for the first time and the く think and cannot rescue future (tomorrow) the change which laughs at the remaining little present time which goes out the end of the scene sacrifice which ends the ground which withers after the scenario of the scratch being lazy which is put together a little already came a little more fragile and in the sad extent quiet night the egoist あ ぁ where you love you to the last moment when the scream was extinguished in the night wind which passes through the chest and cannot love anymore for the first time and the く think and cannot rescue teaching and that it is the nightmare which cannot be laughed to see The everyday life which is accustomed you see and the sky of the town which is accustomed you cling to something for the first time in the last moment when it does not return anymore and crying come the loneliness which keeps going out in the sad extent quiet night

hahaha....that was machine translated.....i just tried it out myself using altavista and it came out exactly the same.

no disrespect to you darc satos, you're only trying to help, but if you're going to machine translate something for someone, you should at least tell them first.

well, not that anybody needs any telling that this is machine translated coz its so obvious - it doesnt make any sense in english

ill translate the first paragraph for u, but after that, i really dont have the time....translating songs (poetry) takes too much time if you're not a native japanese speaker (coz its tricky to figure out the subjects and nuance)

1st paragraph:
if morning doesn't come,
and we become suppressed by this never ending darkness,
at the end of such a world,
i wonder what i will say