PDA

View Full Version : dreamfall the longest journey

Orange Chicken
07-22-2007, 01:12 PM
I just finished the pc game dreamfall and was pleased how it was going up until it ended. What the hell?The game had an interesting story going on back and forth between the two worlds Stark and Arcadia, but when you end the game many questions are left unanswered. The whole game made no sense and only left me thinking that the writer is wonderful at beginning stories but has no idea how to end one. "Save April Ryan." that was the object of the game right? right? Jeez, if I say anymore the whole game would be spoiled for the people who havn't played it. This game could have been one of those 9.0 games if only they'd spent more money on the game and had invested more time into its creation. It could have been a mix between TombRaider and Myst. Which, if I do say so myself, would have been awesome. Instead the controls where very limited making it hard on the player during certain parts of the game. The lgreen boxes...? I spit on them!! Why would they do something like that?! Did they think the majority audience of the game would consist of morons? Whatever, I'm through blowing off steam; make of it what you will. And if there's anyone else out there who's played the game, feel free to share your complaints with me as well. Or not...