PDA

View Full Version : kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts 2

demonlight
07-20-2007, 12:11 PM
i've played kingdom hearts and would like 2 know wat other people think of the kingdom hearts games

cuz my fav thing to do on the first one is to beat sephiroth

Azel
07-20-2007, 12:14 PM
I thought the first one was okay. Didn't play the second one all that much. I suppose I just really don't like the concept of the game. Not really a fan.

Anndd...here
Kingdom Hearts 2 five seconds
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KZGhNn6fcfQ

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
07-20-2007, 12:55 PM
I played Kindom Hearts and I thought it was okay. I havent playedKindom Hearts 2 yet. Not sureif I wil get around to it. They hacked up the originals too much. but it was okay.A little too easy though.

Ari_86
07-20-2007, 02:02 PM
i played both and beat them theyer, ok...not my favorite game. There are many better ones.

Ryth
07-20-2007, 03:56 PM
Kingdom Hearts was a good game, the Disney elements were magically nostalgic. xD I loved the game, though it was a flawed game. Kingdom Hearts II has to be one of teh easiest games ever, considering I beat it on my first try on the hardest difficulty with no problem whatsoever. The game was a breeze, the storyline really sucked, the combat was still repetitive (though it was an improvement...sad to say. xD). It was a disappointing little game, and I prefer the first. I also wouldn't be surprised if KHIII

riolu72x
07-20-2007, 04:25 PM
i like kingdom hearts 2 its fun

KillerDragonX
07-20-2007, 10:09 PM
i played and beat both, i beat the second one with everything completed, but the first one, there was a boss i couldnt beat, phantom

Saiyan Destroyer
07-21-2007, 01:14 PM
I played both and beat both. When KH 1 was first launched because it had Disney characters in it, I tought it would be something like Cany Land the video game. However after seeing some of the better dramatic cutscene coughENDINGAMVcough I decided to play it. I liked it, bought. First game had an original story line. The problem with the first is if you want to beat it easily you had to get 2/3 of the ultimate weapons if no all 3 and getting two are a pain in the freaking back.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is TECHNICALLY two since it's the second game. I heard this pretty muched sucked and was a real dissapointment. I read the story. It interested me but not enough to buy it for my Advance if it's not under $10 brand new.

Kingdom Hearts 2 TECHNICALLY is the third game, but it's the second on the Station. It took THREE DAMN HOURS to get to the title opening of

Disney Square Enix's
KINGDOM II HEARTS

I put it like that because that's how it's read isnted of how we are supposed to read it. Other than that, I only hand one game over and that was out of a careless mistake. At that point i learned not all stories have such a tragic ending. If I still had some fight in me i could continue. Or in this case become King Mickey Mouse, beat down the boss I died on and revive Sora to maximum health. That's ORIGINAL, I don't and cannot think of a game that if you get a game over, instead of it becoming Game Over you can continue the fight with the main objective and revive the main hero. Story line was okay. Original, but it lacked something to not be great but is okay. Few touching moments. I'm a sappy boy, wanna fight about it?

Sword
07-21-2007, 01:33 PM
haha took me 3 and a haf hours to get to the "proper" beginning, but for me thats my fav part of the game, "Looks like my summer vacation is...over" lol. Brilliant.
I thought the stories were great. At times the 1st game could be a little too difficult, but KH2 was insanly easy. However KH2 is one of the most FUN gaming experiences I've ever had. Plus the organization members are extremly cool (except Xemnas).

Saiyan Destroyer
07-21-2007, 03:27 PM
The only cool ones are ones that aren't named "Marluxia." Larxene was cool, Axel was hot (the pun IS intended), Roxas was cool, Vixen was cool, Zexion was the coolest (same as Axel). Basically the ones who survived 2 were pretty cool with Zexion the Chilly Academic and Larxene the Savage Nymph. Xemnas was pretty cool IMO. He's an okay villain, I give him out of ten stars 7.5.

Ryth
07-21-2007, 05:31 PM
Story line was okay. Original, but it lacked something to not be great but is okay.

The problem was the story pacing was ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-21-2007, 06:30 PM
Outside that...

Tempest Wind
07-21-2007, 07:17 PM
I thought the first one was okay. Didn't play the second one all that much. I suppose I just really don't like the concept of the game. Not really a fan.

Anndd...here
Kingdom Hearts 2 five seconds
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KZGhNn6fcfQ

That was WAY more than 5 seconds lol.

I found it pretty funny in KH2 where you had to do all those jobs as Roxas, and my friends were complaining about it. Lucky I had found a way to skip it all.

bug
07-22-2007, 09:58 PM
I beat both games 100%, and I found that the first one was harder. The second one had a funner battle system though. Anyway, I liked both of the games and I'm gonna getting the third one when it comes out.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-22-2007, 11:09 PM
I'd roughtly have to agree with the guy above me.

chrisb
07-23-2007, 05:02 AM
I didn't like KH1 at all when I played it, except the story and opening song but KH2 was really entertaining towards the beginning and the end, the middle part had some fun moments but some of the missions felt tedious. The ending is probably in my top 10 game endings ever too.

QWE
07-24-2007, 05:19 PM
I love the game a lot I will always play the game! I like kh1 the best!

LiketheRain
07-24-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm a HUGE fan of KHI, II and Com i'll admit i'm a bit obssessed they are awesome games that totally rock i met my best bud QWE on a Kingdom Hearts forum

Sword
07-25-2007, 05:56 PM
The only cool ones are ones that aren't named "Marluxia." Larxene was cool, Axel was hot (the pun IS intended), Roxas was cool, Vixen was cool, Zexion was the coolest (same as Axel). Basically the ones who survived 2 were pretty cool with Zexion the Chilly Academic and Larxene the Savage Nymph. Xemnas was pretty cool IMO. He's an okay villain, I give him out of ten stars 7.5.
Sorry Chris but I have to be a fanboy and point out everything wrong with this post. First of all it's "Vexen" not "Vixen", Zexion was "The Cloaked Schemer" and "The Chilly Academic" was Vexen.
Also: Marluxia was the coolest of the lot! I can't believe you said that! lol ...he's just awesome ok?

~Ling Xiaoyu~
07-29-2007, 06:59 PM
I really liked both to be honest. Though I found that the Kingdom Hearts 2 beginning part was quite annoying. I mean, I felt sorry for Roxas finding out he wasn't a real person and all and that he is essential to the story...in a way...but I didn't really wanna waste so much time trying to earn money to go to a beach that I would eventually lose. <.<

And the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 would NEVER END! You had to beat the boss sixty billion times. Like I thought it was over once everyone was going in a portal to go home and then I realized I had to fight what's his face a couple of more times...egh. It just wouldn't end.

Overall, pretty cool.

Out of all the organization members, I think I liked Zexion, Axel, and Roxas the best. =)

Aulos
07-29-2007, 08:12 PM
I found both of the PS2 games quite enjoyable. I never played the GBA one for some reason. I guess I just never have the money to buy it. XD

I prefer the second one, mostly because the Disney characters in it were much more recognizable to me then those in the first... Also Roxas is just awesome.

Chocobo
07-29-2007, 08:22 PM
Well, in Kingdom Hearts I started off to play it on my own. I managed to just almost beat Riku in the race. Later on in the game my brother stole my controller. So what I couldn't beat he'd fight, and what he couldn't beat, I'd fight. He was better in tacticcs =/ I was better at just run-and-kill.

For Kingdom Hearts 2...I got it about 4 days AFTER it came out, which was a ridiculous $49.99, twice of X..eh, out of text there. Anyway, I beat that game in less than a week, which took me about a month+ with Kingdom Hearts. I did all of the side-quests in Kingdom Hearts 2, yet still beat it in a week. The last battle[s], I was level 49, now I'm 94 and can't beat it again. Dunno why.

Now waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3! Supposedly it's only going to be on a Playstation 3. I'd expect that with it's major 3Dness, possibly 4D [which is actually time...]
But....I do believe that the Kingdom Hearts series has gotten a little bit too much out of the Dark ~vs~ Light version to Fantasy. Then again, they DO have Final Fantasy characters in it. >_>;;

tddawg
07-29-2007, 08:50 PM
I think this is a good RPG series i played and beat both of them plus i like smashin Sephiroth around lol :ninja:

International 4-8818
07-29-2007, 10:46 PM
I loved the games. They were, well can't explain it, but it was a very well done game series. thats what i have to say.

Remie-chan
07-30-2007, 06:06 PM
Out of the games that are out so far of the series, I would have to say that I preferred the first game. CoM was horrible and the second game was alright...Not much to my liking, though, and the beginning killed me; it took so long! I started to kinda dislike KH after the first game then I grew rather bored of it. But when the third game comes out, I'm willing to play it. =] All and all, I've played better RPGs but I still like this one.

Elvore
08-01-2007, 08:10 AM
i despise them far to much disney

Captain Ellipsis
09-27-2007, 09:57 PM
i havent played kh2 yet but kh1 is really hard espeacially Ansem i cant beat Marluxia version 1 on chain of memories i just cant get the right cards but i wont play kh2 until i beat kh CoM

FLASH-X
09-27-2007, 10:33 PM
i played kh 2 its a great game and its better then kh

The Wing Man
09-29-2007, 02:38 AM
I like them alot, I own both of them and even I hate some of the disney things in it but it is cool to see final fantasy characters being used and some lvls are real fun.Like the nightmare before christmas lvls or some of the lvls just dealing with the story, the games are kiddy at times but mostly fun to play and I enjoy them.I love god of war and the .hack games more, but it isn't like kh sucks or anything because there is few games with so much to do like there is in the kh games.

onigiri princess
09-29-2007, 07:33 AM
i think kingdom hearts 2 rocked so much better than kingdom hearts one -^0^-, the opening song, the story, the game play, was soooo much better than last time, but you have to know the story first before you get to the sequel, which kinda sucks becuase i stopped playing the frist game when i got tired of it XD, part 2 was great, it kept me going and it got more interesting, especially when mickey finally played a major part in it! XD

SkyDrag0n
09-30-2007, 10:30 PM
I luvvv kingdom heart<3

When my friend brought his ps2 over and the game i was like amazed on how good the story line was^^;

Pockystix00
10-01-2007, 12:09 AM
i loved both kh1 and kh2 although the original kh2 was lacking something

kh2FM+ however was well worth it, answered some questions that were left open in kh2, has some new bosses, much harder difficulty plus it comes with a completely redone PS2 3d version of KH:COM with VA, best import ive bought.

Insurgo
10-01-2007, 12:28 AM
KH I and II are a good game, I can't wait till KeyBlade Wars come out, though I need a PS3 first.