PDA

View Full Version : Heat Guy J

Ladybug7
07-19-2007, 08:56 PM
Hi! I'd like to know if someone could write for me the English part of the song Hikari from Heat Guy J. I have the lyric, but it is only in japanese....Sorry for asking this...it's because I can't understand all the words the singer is singing.....Actually, I can't understand English so well...Thanks for the attention who is reading this....:unsure:

Hitsugaya389
07-19-2007, 09:14 PM
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/heatguyj/hikari.htm

It's on AnimeLyrics

Ladybug7
07-20-2007, 06:30 PM
I know it, but there is only the translation....in the japanese song, they sing some phrases in English, and for me, they don't appear in the translation...So that's why I'm asking those phrases....I can't understand all the words just listen to it......I ask sorry and some comprehension for my bad English hearing....

Azel
07-20-2007, 07:15 PM
I know it, but there is only the translation....in the japanese song, they sing some phrases in English, and for me, they don't appear in the translation...So that's why I'm asking those phrases....I can't understand all the words just listen to it......I ask sorry and some comprehension for my bad English hearing....

Learn articulacy, learn spelling, learn how to be more specific. Learn something to where I can actually understand what that meant.