PDA

View Full Version : Egro Proxy?

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
07-19-2007, 07:54 PM
I love this anime but no one I know seems to know what it is.. Does anyone know or like this series? If so what do you like about it?

Balance
07-19-2007, 09:20 PM
I would like to know what this anime is about. Do you think you can tell me?

07-20-2007, 10:53 AM
Sure. Okay here goes..
A world were robots and humans live together, there is a dark harbinger in the form of a city. That city is called "Romdeau". Completely under management control it is heaven were nothing needs feelings. But this heaven is soon broken upon a series of murders. Real Mayar, a female inseptor from the Citizen Information Board, is tasked to solve the murder cases. As she searchs farther and farther she finds herself entangled in the mystery of the "Awakening", which her life and the lives of Romdeau will be changed....forever.

Thats about it. It is a fairley new anime and can get confusing if you miss anything. Either way I love this anime but I still cant find anyone who knows about it.

Famahama
07-20-2007, 10:57 AM
Well, it may sound stupid, but i have the DVD at home and i got bored watching it. I stopped at episode 4 i think. Anyways, is it good?

07-20-2007, 11:05 AM
yeah I like it. I havent seen that much of it either but so far it is really good.
It reminds me of some other anime but I cant think of which one.

Tenhauser
07-20-2007, 01:04 PM
Ergo Proxy is one of those series that takes a few episodes before it gets really interesting (and boy does it get interesting).

Gravemaker
07-21-2007, 01:39 PM
The best anime of the year in my opinion. The forth disc especially completely blew my mind. I highly recommend to anyone who is interested in philosophy. The show really has quite a few layers which gradually become more evident as one journeys in. I wanna be a Proxy when I grow up.

Knightmare
07-23-2007, 12:53 AM
I haven't seen more than 6 or 7 episodes but its pretty good, though it is one of the most pecuiler(sic?) animes I have seen.

07-24-2007, 10:49 AM
Yeah it is very original and creative. It is highley recommended.