PDA

View Full Version : If you could go anywhere in time...

Azel
07-19-2007, 12:22 AM
Okay, so basically, it's late. I'm bored and therefore it's random question time. I hope it is okay with the mods and everything I post this. But basically, although this is an odd question, to me it is an interesting one, nonetheless, (and also a general question I will admit). So the question is if you could go anywhere in time where would you go? what would you do? and why exactly? For me, I suppose I would go to the Roman Ages because that is a part of history that interests me. What I would do, pretty much culture exploring.

Also: Someone try to keep this thread alive. Sheez it's dying already.

Wio
07-19-2007, 12:26 AM
I'm going to try my luck on the future.

Azel
07-19-2007, 12:28 AM
I'm going to try my luck on the future.

That is also something I thought about. In the future, alot more technological advances, alot of changes, and unfortunately most likely alot more curroption.

OminousCloud
07-19-2007, 12:33 AM
Hmm I'd like to go way back to the times of single celled organisms and collect a few ^_^.. (my pretties!!!) lol

Wio
07-19-2007, 12:36 AM
I don't think there would be more corruption at all. The only reason why it may seem taht there was less corruption in the past is because it was covered up more.

There is always that chance that something advanced would kill me. You know, kinda like how a knight might be killed if they tried to cross a freeway or poked a powerline with a lance.

Azel
07-19-2007, 12:37 AM
I don't think there would be more corruption at all. The only reason why it may seem taht there was less corruption in the past is because it was covered up more.

There is always that chance that something advanced would kill me. You know, kinda like how a knight might be killed if they tried to cross a freeway or poked a powerline with a lance.

Yeah, I see what you mean.

Wio
07-19-2007, 12:52 AM
To keep this thread alive, I'll tell you why I wouldn't want to go back to the roman times. I don't know anything about their religious beliefs. I'd probably be sent in to fight the lions bare-handed just like many other christians.

Azel
07-19-2007, 12:56 AM
Yes, there was alot of christian sacrifice. Especially Nero. Alot of people have told me that going to roman times would be a no-no because of how drastic the romans were on punishment and such.

OminousCloud
07-19-2007, 12:58 AM
Well then don't do anything wrong...

Wio
07-19-2007, 01:01 AM
Well then don't do anything wrong...
Even that is near impossible. During the Roman Empire the emperors were assasinated and overthrown quite often. What you have to do is laylow.

LiLi.
07-19-2007, 05:05 AM
I'd like to go to my future..I really want to see what i look like and what kind of life i have in the future ^^ :) ;)

Bucky Katt
07-19-2007, 05:21 AM
I'd try to go back in time, anywhere, and get painted by accident with some famous person. Kinda like the painting where all the men are signing the Declaration of Independence, I'd be behind Ben Franklin. Or under his chair.

zyronet
07-19-2007, 06:12 AM
Back in time? Hmm.. Maybe when the rivers and surroundings are so clean. Not much pollution or no pollution at all. And see if whatever the stories of the adults about the late ages are true.

bankai
07-19-2007, 06:36 AM
about 25 years ago...to enjoy the live shows of heavy metal bands...of course i'd take with me the results from all the competitions that were eligible for gambling...muahaha...:p

AngelxWithin
09-02-2007, 03:15 AM
Okay, so basically, it's late. I'm bored and therefore it's random question time. I hope it is okay with the mods and everything I post this. But basically, although this is an odd question, to me it is an interesting one, nonetheless, (and also a general question I will admit). So the question is if you could go anywhere in time where would you go? what would you do? and why exactly? For me, I suppose I would go to the Roman Ages because that is a part of history that interests me. What I would do, pretty much culture exploring.

Also: Someone try to keep this thread alive. Sheez it's dying already.

I think the Roman Empire was the most intersting part of history too.

And I'll also try to revive this thread.

I would travel to when the earth was first created just to find out the truth (whether it was God, The Big Bang. or something else).

That or to when Jesus was still alive just to see if the Bible is lying to me or not. :D