PDA

View Full Version : Quija Boards

Raindrops_on_Roses
07-14-2007, 09:31 PM
Have you ever played with a mystical Quija board? Its loads of fun. Talking to loved ones that have past on..or talking to someone thats just lonely. All you got to do is be careful you don't take it to serious. You never know who or what you could be talking to. But I asked the board if my sister was pregnant..It said yes but she would have a miscarriage...and she did.

Variados
07-14-2007, 10:05 PM
Uh... I got one...and it does not work.
I bought it like two years ago...
Hmmm... I wonder why.

sa5m
07-14-2007, 10:35 PM
I've never tried one before. O_O I'd like to though.

However, I doubt they really work... >.> I don't really believe in supernatural things like this.

Lunafreya Fleuret
07-14-2007, 10:45 PM
Oh god. I hate those things. Had one, burned it, got myself creeped out.

Wio
07-14-2007, 10:53 PM
It'd be difficult for me to believe that spirits talk to you through them, but I aknowledge the possiblity. I don't really have enough interest to try one out.

GaiSensei
07-14-2007, 11:32 PM
Oh god. I hate those things. Had one, burned it, got myself creeped out.
Good job!

Those things are evil, I swear! xD
One of them attacked an old friend o.o;;;

angelic_assasin
07-14-2007, 11:45 PM
Good job!

Those things are evil, I swear! xD
One of them attacked an old friend o.o;;;

lol i expected you to say they're unyouthful xD
but anywho...xP those things are bums...ughh hate them, they do make me curious though =]

GaiSensei
07-14-2007, 11:51 PM
lol i expected you to say they're unyouthful xD
but anywho...xP those things are bums...ughh hate them, they do make me curious though =]

... and they're also very unyouthful! xD
Stay away from them, though. I'm telling you, they'll fly right at your head if you're not careful :ninja:

kaasuten
07-14-2007, 11:58 PM
I think their pure evil and I do not play with them. XD

Eris
07-15-2007, 06:16 AM
They are not mystical. At the very most, they channel the collective imagination of it's users. Moderately interesting from a psychological perspective, sure, but it's not supernatural or any crap like that.

UrusaiSevera
07-15-2007, 10:04 AM
They are not mystical. At the very most, they channel the collective imagination of it's users. Moderately interesting from a psychological perspective, sure, but it's not supernatural or any crap like that.

I have to agree...

One moves his/her hand on that thing a bit and you're all like: "oooh we're talking to a ghost, how fun".... And if there are such a things a a ghosts, don't you think they would have better things to do... >>

Just my :twocents:

Elphaba
07-15-2007, 08:54 PM
i wish i had one. they sound really cool.

Myrra
07-15-2007, 09:59 PM
It' O-U-I-J-A not Q-U-I-J-A!!!
It's a trademarked named owned by Parker Brothers!
You can get just as good replies from a Magic 8 ball as from the Ouija.
In fact, I dare say the Magic 8 ball will give you better answers as you don't have multiple people trying to manipulate the answers.
I <3 the Magic 8 ball

unspun
07-15-2007, 10:07 PM

exactly. we used to move the board all over the place when we played, making "the ghost" say all sorts of crap.

those things don't work, and if they did, why would some spirit waste it's time talking to a bunch of pre-teens?

GaiSensei
07-15-2007, 10:13 PM
those things don't work, and if they did, why would some spirit waste it's time talking to a bunch of pre-teens?

Because pre-teens make the easiest targets. x]

Variados
07-15-2007, 11:47 PM
I bought it when I was like getting out of my teens...and yet it does not work...but I know another way....creepy way....

sa5m
07-16-2007, 08:22 AM
I bought it when I was like getting out of my teens...and yet it does not work...but I know another way....creepy way....

What?

*~Lily_Gemini~*
07-16-2007, 08:51 AM
well i own one, right now its sitting under my bed, mostly because i got scared and threw it down there. dude that thing is scary!!!!! i had asked it once if my aunt was preggers, and it said she was but she would loose the baby after getting in a car accident or something. and it happened and i was so freaked out. then there was a time when my friends eyes changed colors like she naturally has blue eyes but the turned brownish almost black, and she started talking differently, i dunno. i guess different things happen to different people. like every once in a while it bugs my mom because of this real old house i lived in, the house we found it at actually.....because there was like blood stains around in in the basement but not on it. so whatever. i dunno....it still freaks me out sometimes. i think it just depends if you believe and i do....i should, alot of supernatural stuff has happened to my family...<.<

Nespa
07-16-2007, 09:20 AM
i would rather stay away from those things if i were you. Maybe it's fake but you never know. lol and leave it to eris to kill the mystery :p

keezy.
07-16-2007, 10:20 AM
My cousin demon_girl_ has one.
Once demon_gril_ (Kierstin), inner_demon_606 (Nakita), and I spent the night w/ Ari_86 and played w/ it outside O_o;; it was very creepy.
Ari went inside about 30mins after we started playing w/ it (non-believer -.-) then Nikki, Kierstin, and I heard a noise in the other yard that sounded like a gun O____o;; it scared the crap out of us!! we screamed really loud, lol and ran inside. Ari could care less. then we brought it inside and it said it would get Kylie cuz it didn't like her.
We smelt something we were like, "wth is that smell??" and the Ouija board said it was Kylie (Ari) lmao!! xDD

Variados
07-16-2007, 03:16 PM
What?Pencils work better than the ouija board, but it is not as complex...besides I guess my ouija board does not work because my house being blessed to many times...:closedeye my mother is afraid of spirits...so I guess that is why they do not go to my house...but still my tarot works, but not the ouija..... trying to contact spirits with pencils is way too creepy for me..I tried it once and that was it for me.:unsure:

Lunafreya Fleuret
07-16-2007, 03:25 PM
Oh mys.. They target Pre-Teens?

Ami~chan
07-16-2007, 04:53 PM
I've never tried to use one. Never wanted to. I don't believe in that sort of stuff.

Besides, as Myrra said, the Magic 8 Ball is easier to use. ^__^

Sagat
07-16-2007, 05:17 PM
If you take this game seriously, you are one of the easily gullible dupes (presumably a teenager between 13-16) that old, bald, white marketing men working in sales absolutely adore.

Eris already explained how this works.

Busted.. Not that there was any myth to it in the first place.

Buruku
07-16-2007, 06:16 PM
I've never gotten to play with one. I don't really believe that anything magical or whatever happens, but it looks like fun to pretend or get all freaked out.

Blackheart_fan
07-31-2007, 05:20 PM
I've used one of those things. I believe in the supernatural stuff, I think that if properly used they could work.

The one time I used mine (with my ex-friend Jill) she was pushing the pointer so that the board told her younger sister there was a homicidal spirit behind her.

Wio
07-31-2007, 11:49 PM
Using an ouiji board properly involves pushing the cursor on your own and believing something is making you push it. It's a clear display of how we can trick ourselves into things.

Elvore
08-01-2007, 03:42 AM
Quiji boards are nothing but a way to see what your thoughts are they truely dont talk to the ghosts are the all knowing all it did was show you what you were thinking and it just happend in that way.

P.S. sorry for your familys loss

♥Ichigo♥
08-01-2007, 04:50 AM
i don't belive in anything like that atall (probably because i'm religious), and its really dangerous to. a group of girls at my mam's school were playing with them, and they made it say that another girl was going to die (or something) and she ended up having a nervous breakdown because of a load of crap.

anyway, how would the "spirits" know about whats gonna happen?