PDA

View Full Version : Jing, king of bandits

╬Karami Mew~Meow
07-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Have anyone heard of this manga? Have you ever read it? If you have, what do you think of it?

I've read it, and it's awesome. Pretty interesting. But I've only read the first 3 volumes for now. http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51D22CX4B9L._AA240_.jpg

Gjallarhorn
07-23-2007, 04:54 PM
King of Bandits Jing is one of my favorite manga, and I absolutely love the artwork in it. I like how very episodic it is, and, despite focusing on one character, doesn't really have a main story line (i.e. there is no one villian which must be defeated or one item which must be stolen, and everything else leads up to this). Each story has it's own importance and mystery which is enough, at minimum, to keep the reader intrigued.

What I liked more though, was the short one-shot that Yuichi Kumakura included in one of the volumes, about a photographer who was watching a famous terrorist or something like that. The artwork in that one-shot was amazing.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
07-26-2007, 12:28 AM
Unfortunately, I've only seen the anime ^^;. However, I will look for the manga ^^! I haven't been able to find it anymore, nor have I been able to find the fans XD! I love this anime (manga) so much, and I really hope that more fans appear.

One of my favorite things about it is the characters. They're all so different and unique, it just keeps me questioning ^^! Not to mention, each mystery is so original ^^!

╬Karami Mew~Meow
07-28-2007, 09:01 AM
Uh huh, huh uh, yup u.u I agree Xero.
And ....there's this other series was it, not the original King of Bandits, but it's called bottle ... something like that. I haven't come to that yet.
Plus, I only read the manga. I haven't seen the anime yet.

LOVE STUFF
07-28-2007, 12:33 PM
I have the some of that manga and i really like it
I have 1-4 its really interesting!!

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
07-28-2007, 12:41 PM
I have only read a little of it but I really think it is great. Very good.