PDA

View Full Version : Looking for friends=D

Insanely_Fun_02
07-12-2007, 12:47 PM
I know I sound like a no0b XD but I'm not.Anyway my fave animes are Inuyasha,FMA,and Cardcaptors.My fave bands are Linkin Park,3 Days Grace,Nirvana, and Dashboard Confessional.I want to start my own band,I'm a good songwriter and trying to learn how to play the electric guitar.Wuts up with you?

*~Lily_Gemini~*
07-12-2007, 12:56 PM
lol, you know if you want a friend, or if you wanna join my online family, you can pm me.

Exquiro
07-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Hey, you sound kinda cool, but you already have an introduction thread so I'm not entirely sure if this is allowed, it may be locked.
All the same, welcome to the forums. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would love to be friends (me included ^_^), they're all lovely people.
You have a great taste in music :eek: I love LP, 3DG and Nivana... Shall check out Dashboard Confessional shortly. If you like 'em, I probably will to.
Well, hope you stick around, exquiro.

Hitsugaya389
07-12-2007, 01:33 PM
Heyy!! i dunno if ur allowed to do this.... but if u want, u can join my fam!!
pm me!!

~^*Hitsugaya389*^~

Darc Satos
07-12-2007, 01:35 PM
you can be freinds with me if ya like, PM me

Nausicaa
07-12-2007, 05:04 PM
I would be happy to be your friend. Pm me if you would like.

Variados
07-12-2007, 06:06 PM
I am a skateboarder, tennis player, writer, janitor, cashier, model, cosmetologist, boss of my friend (V.P).
I am not the best skateboarder, but I do fairly to be call one (not much into fashion though).....I like to play tennis, play moderate...not that good, but good enough. I write poems, lately I cannot find inspiration to keep on wriitting. I am the janitor of the top floor of T.C.I.S., promptly change to Six Feet Under... President...my employee...cuz I am her boss...my so true Friend... I work as a cashier as part to find money in a auto store. I am the model of T.C.I.S. which also I am the janitor. I went to cosmetology school...so I am a certificate cosmetologist...can do anything with sccisors, and dye....also with nails, and a blow dryer...you get my point. I am the boss of my friend, which she is also my boss...weird.
My music is mainly techno....rock...pop...and rap (spanish or portuguese), but I would say I like pretty much everything...depends how catchy, what the lyrics means...how I interpret the song...things like that...Also, enjoy clasical music a lot, and instrumental...I am fanatic of 80's music, and rock and roll...but do not ask me what singer...cuz I am not fanatic of them. Modern music is cool too...My ambition for the next ten years is to learn fluent Japanese....to have three associates..telecomunication, Legal Assistant, and in nutrition....the way I can have more insight to know what I want to be for my rest of my life. I want to travel to Japan. Also as my fourth lenguage...to know German, because the will be the third country that I will live for maybe 5 years...yep...
I want to be a criminal justice lawyer...and ambitious to be the first woman president of my country. I want to die when I finish all of those things...I am already in half of my list...so I am very positive, that in 20 years from now...I will be in very good place in my life..where I will be so close to fullfill my life...so I can die happy. SO in conclusion i am planning on dying when I am 70...if God allows it. Of course...I can put how I am doing according to my plans and how I am doing it, but that is too much typing...
Next year 2008...I am planning on going to an anime convection to act as a weirdo...and have a bunch of fun.

AnkoMitarashi
07-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Hello and welcome to AnimeForum.Have fun,enjoy your stay, and follow the rules.Good luck.^.^

Elphaba
07-12-2007, 07:26 PM
welcome to AF. have fun and... read the rules. see you around. i would love to be your friend btw (by the way)

GaiSensei
07-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Say, say, say! xD
Already talked to you once, but I wanted to welcome you to the forums too ^^
So hello there!

I wish you all the luck in the world if you're interested in music =)

Gouki
07-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Hello how are you? :welcome: to AnimeForum I hope you have a great time Here and make alot of new friends as well as posting alot and staying active. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time.
Have a great time
~Shadows curse

Wicked Pleasures
07-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Welcome to the AF. To enjoy your stay, there are a few things you must keep in mind:

-Post a lot, but don't double post or anything like that.
-Make sure you follow the rules.
-Overall, HAVE FUN.

Ari_86
07-12-2007, 09:39 PM
Welcome to AF!! Have fun read the rules. PM me if you need anything.

death-angel
07-13-2007, 03:39 AM
heya!

nice to meet you!
:welcome: to AF!!!

read and always follow the rules.

and have lots of FUN!

:grinjump:

FUN! FUN! FUN!

PM me if you need a friend.^_^

zyronet
07-13-2007, 06:48 AM
:welcome: to AF!
Enjoy and stay active!! >__<

orihime-san
07-13-2007, 07:50 AM
Hello and welcome to AF...
enjoy your stay...
hope you'll have fun...
PM me if you need something...
or needing a friend...^_^

Demon_boy_92
07-13-2007, 07:57 AM
Hey Welcome to AF! Id love to be your friend just pm me.

CherryMei
07-13-2007, 08:04 AM
weLL weLcome here to AF...i can be your friend too ^^ just om me or chat me

Chris-san
07-13-2007, 08:09 AM
Welcome. I'm not friendly, but you can try your luck anyway.

neopyrofanatic
07-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Welcome to AF! Have fun and read the rules.:) PM me if you want help or a friend or just want to talk. kk :D

Chariza
07-13-2007, 01:05 PM
Welcome to AF.
This forum his a warm and friendly place.
It is an awsome forum.
These people can be ur AF family members.
PM any of us if you need help.
Stay away from...
Spam
Bad Reputauion
Refferals
Double Posting
And other bad stuff
Stay here and make friends
Keep a low profile
Have fun and be safe.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
07-13-2007, 01:25 PM
Cool. Welcome to AF!!! have tons of fun! ^_^
PM me anytime.

Ayame_Sohma
07-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Welcome to Anime forum dot com

please read the rules and follow them

have fun posting

Ayame

keezy.
07-14-2007, 12:58 AM
Welcome to AF
pm me if u need anything or u want to be friends

Light Guardian
07-14-2007, 04:31 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

NiesaxShiori
07-14-2007, 11:03 AM
welcome to af:welcome:
more post but DONT DOUBLE POST:)
dont insult other user:closedeye
pm me if wanna friends or wanna join family
lastly ..enjoy ur stay!!!:p
hav fun!!:D

ShadowGoddess
07-14-2007, 11:37 AM
^___________^ Welcome to AF!!
If you want a friend, I can help you there! Just PM me or soo~ <3
enjoy your stay!!

mew mew
07-20-2007, 11:58 PM
hi there.. welcome to the forum.. see ya around..^^

kwnbintang
07-21-2007, 04:16 AM
hi there :)
welcome to af:welcome:
:dogrun:enjoy ur stay
pm me if u need anything :bounce:

LiLi.
07-21-2007, 06:49 AM
Heyya! Welcome to AF, please have fun and enjoy your stay!! If you need a friend or something like that feel free to pm me haii? ;)

Korobi
07-23-2007, 02:41 PM
No, I only like one lump of sugar in my tea......
Oh!..uh...oh, yes! Hello and welcome to AF! Hope you have fun! ^_^