PDA

View Full Version : omg my boxing coach is a pain!

devildog
07-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Does anyone box? but FYI if any one wants to join i highly suggest do not!
OMG my boxing coach is out of his mind! he just made me sprint 3 miles and let me tell you... IT HURTS... lol you think i would be used to it but not in the middle of the night! but seriously does anyone else have a obnoxious coach like me?

Queen-of-Mars
07-12-2007, 01:03 AM
o_O Whine, whine, whine. Don't like it, don't do it.

devildog
07-12-2007, 01:27 AM
Like i care what you dont like.
:unsure:

Sagat
07-12-2007, 06:31 AM
How dare he train you to ... you know, actually box! Wow, if you can't take that, you sure as hell would die from muay thai or MMA training.

Quit whining and crying like a baby and just quit it already, it's obvious you don't have what it takes.

Ari_86
07-12-2007, 06:35 AM
lol, well nice anwsers peoples. Well my coach is a jerk too but hes just trying to make you better at whatever your doing. I whine too trust me. I play basketball, but hes only training you so youll be better.

Faceless111
07-12-2007, 06:35 AM
Strange, I like boxing. I like Tae Kwon Do. I like running at night. I like PT-ing. I suppose "emo" kids are more use to complain rather than actually train.

Eris
07-12-2007, 07:33 AM
THE AUDACITY?!!?!!!!! HE MADE YOU RUN?! YOU MIGHT GET EXERCISE!!?!!! HOLY CRAP, WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!!!!!!! HE MUST BE EVIL TO THE POWER OF MEAN, PROBABLY EATS PUPPIES AND TORTURES INFANTS AND ROBS OLD LADIES TOO!!

Ari_86
07-12-2007, 07:36 AM
THE AUDACITY?!!?!!!!! HE MADE YOU RUN?! YOU MIGHT GET EXERCISE!!?!!! HOLY CRAP, WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!!!!!!! HE MUST BE EVIL TO THE POWER OF MEAN, PROBABLY EATS PUPPIES AND TORTURES INFANTS AND ROBS OLD LADIES TOO!!

lmao!
hes just trying to make you better tho..

Hitsugaya389
07-12-2007, 08:25 AM
I hate boxing. I really don't like my bf doing it...

███
07-12-2007, 09:00 AM
I used to do boxing, three miles is nothing; I jog eight kilometers every day without a break and my area is hilly, that's not even enough to make me puffed and I have asthma, after that I go to the gym for an hour, sometimes go out for some sport with some friends and even jog later for thirty minutes to work.

Why are you doing boxing if you don't like exercise? Also why are you on a thread if you aren't interested in what people don't like? Let alone make a post where you are pratically asking people if they like it or not.

DOOM!
07-12-2007, 04:52 PM
LIEK OMFG LOL QYORRRRRR!
IMAO, you don't have anything usefull to do in the morning anyway, so it's helpfull that you do some rough training in the middle of the night.
I, for one, enjoy swimming/diving in the filthy canals at 3 AM, BARE NAKED, DRINKING BEER; sometimes, even friends tag along, because it's MANLY.
And then drive back home, nice filthy and drunk.
Edit: This doesn't make me box better, however, i can manage to break a face nonetheless.

Aleyna
07-12-2007, 04:53 PM
sprint? well that does have to suck
but if u try running 3 miles or build up to it and progress your I(increase) in your F.I.T in the process, i think u will get used to it
3 miles sprinting should be no problem unless you are too lazy or don't have the time
if you don't have the time i don't understand why you signed up for boxing, since u have time for that

Kewii
07-12-2007, 06:05 PM
And Closed.