PDA

View Full Version : FFXI - Big Boys Only

Errant
07-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Anyone on the site another one of the 50,000 Level 75 players still active in FFXI? I thought since this is the spot for MMO discussion it will be open to mainly Aht Urghan discussion. (Mission 30 for me >.>)

A few of the major mysteries were solved, but Assault missions are killing me. Nyzul Isle is literally 100 floors of death for me, the HNM and new vampires are scary. Aht Urghan is really starting to be really creepy.

Tell the truth (if you got to this point):

Did you know who was the Empress before the mission CS? (No spoilers or spoiler answers)
What do you think the last area will be? Hell, underground, or something else entirely.

How about Bahamut and the fights?

Anyone wanting to look me up on Pandy pm me! :o

♥Ritsuka♥
08-23-2007, 06:19 PM
I play FFXI, I"M on the Unicorn server :3 I have a really nice endgame linkshell, my jobs are 75nin,73rng :3 lol... I dont know why many ppl dont play this game i guess its b/c its hard at the start but this MMO is really challenging.... lol but thats what makes it fun I love competition not to mention it is one of the leading MMO's out there as well as there is a ton of stuff to do in the game.

I cant wait for the new exspansion Wings of the Goddess to come out :P i'm so excited! my next job to 75 is gonna be COR.

Regex
08-23-2007, 07:31 PM
I played FFXI for a while, until I realized that I was paying not to play a game, but to do chores.

No game should require you to spend more time looking for a group than actively leveling. Especially when leveling is nothing more than doing exactly the same thing over and over and over again.

I had my fun, but around level 45 or so, it was just tedium.