PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Hunt

Hikari_Light
07-07-2007, 11:36 PM
How come I don't see a thread for this anime? It's a good one. That is if you're into ghosts and that. And bits of comedy ^^

Dengaku
07-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Ghost Hunt's pretty good. I've only read the manga though.

sa5m
07-10-2007, 08:05 AM
I've read the second volume of the manga. It totally freaked me out. xD I vowed never to read or watch Ghost Hunt again. *sigh* I'm such a scaredy-cat!

Godlover4444
07-11-2007, 05:08 AM
Its okay....I read the manga a few months ago.:)

Arculon
07-12-2007, 05:11 AM
Having watched the anime I felt that it was pretty good and enjoyable to watch, nothing too fancy and nothing too boring.

Regards,

Arculon

black26
07-12-2007, 05:20 AM
i dont now this anime T_T

buhbibutterfly
07-13-2007, 07:28 PM
watched the anime and i liked what i saw. i would love it if they actually had more though. haven't actually gotten around to reading the manga yet but i will sometime in the future.

Asclepius
07-18-2007, 04:06 PM
I actually stumbled across this anime on accident. It's now my favorite paranormal anime. X) Though I wouldn't recomend it for kids under atleast fifteen or people with weak stomachs. XD I loved it though.
It got a ten from me after the first episode. It has a few spots that make you jump, one spot knocked me out of my chair with the whole freaky faced thing in the sewer that grabbed her. >>; And the arm. That was gross. x.x And the comedy was great. The christmas episode was sad. It actually made me cry. o.o;
Ok, book over now. >>;

Hikari_Light
07-27-2007, 08:00 PM
Hey, I'm fourteen (well, almost)! The arm? What episode was that?

Thelea
07-31-2007, 01:23 PM
I love that one! Naru is... uh... hawt *blush*

And Lin... His seiyuu is one of my favourites (others being Ryotaro Okiayu and Hideo Ishikawa; all three can sing too!)

Hikari_Light
08-10-2007, 06:10 PM
*Sniff sniff* my poor ears. Warning to all you Ghost Hunt fans! Don't watch with your cousins or others who say that they like horror films but you clearly know they hate gory stuff! The second last case. When Urado popped up in front of Mai, my cousins screamed so loud. And in my ear too! Now my ears are all funny.

Trina
09-13-2007, 09:09 AM
This anime rox! although im freak out in some episode =P

mr pantsu
09-13-2007, 07:09 PM
I've read the second volume of the manga. It totally freaked me out. xD I vowed never to read or watch Ghost Hunt again. *sigh* I'm such a scaredy-cat!

haHA(nelson munts style hehe)

as for the anime, it thought it was pretty good, likeabel caracters and nice short storys, def worth your time

-d-

Thousand Eyes
09-15-2007, 06:59 PM
Good series. There were two cases that disturbed me quite nicely. One was the case involving a doll and the other was the case involving the secret lair.

Nariel
10-18-2007, 10:33 PM
I've only read some of the manga (four volumes) but I love it! I didn't know there was an anime. *By the way, I'm thirteen, and a fraidy cat, but this doesn't creep me out at all! Weird, ain't it?

If I ever leanr to read japanese I'm gonna read the actual novel!

heny_alonso
10-24-2007, 10:10 AM
the anime is stopped in episode 25 if not mistaken and it's totally not yet cleared. don't know why they don't continue it.

the most fearful episode is about the labyrinth--where some creature like vampire drinks blood and even naru cs. can't face with. it's spooky to think about it. :wacko:

Makoto-Sama
10-24-2007, 10:25 AM
never heard of it, whats it about?

heny_alonso
10-26-2007, 08:40 AM
the labyrinth?
naru cs invited to a big house but inside a vampire living. this creature bath in blood pool--victims are young women. naru said they can't face this creature so had the lawyer of the house to burn the mansion. it's just spooky to think about the creature's sound and how they've killed so many persons

shinzou
11-11-2007, 06:51 AM
*Sniff sniff* my poor ears. Warning to all you Ghost Hunt fans! Don't watch with your cousins or others who say that they like horror films but you clearly know they hate gory stuff! The second last case. When Urado popped up in front of Mai, my cousins screamed so loud. And in my ear too! Now my ears are all funny.

Hahaha, I watch dat with all mah female friends, and i make loud high pitch noises to MAKE them scream when i watch... lol

and yeah, it was enjoyable. The fact dat i watched the series at like midnight made it all the more awesome!

Ghost_Hunter
11-13-2007, 06:48 AM
I love Ghost Hunt but i wish it was dubbed in English because it would be easier to understand.