PDA

View Full Version : Ho's for in your opinion the fuunyest/the best here?

LitleMoonDemon
07-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Hi!
For the begining I just hope they don't close this one too,... :sweatdrop :)
Now here is a thret in witch you are going to sey (write) what do you thing of your fellow members. Ho is in your opinion cool,fuuny,boring,crazy,and jada jada jada...
Have fun!!!
P.S. A litle advice,dont curse ( I know, its hard I hate it too T_T ) because the big boss is going to be :slurp: on you,
AND they'r goona send you a mail that seys somthing like " if you curse bla,bla,bla,...punisment,bla,bla,bla,...closed,... bla,bla,...your Anime Form"
Don't get me wrong I follow the rules and LOVE this site,but I admit I sometimes slip ^_^

And yea,agene have fun!!!!!!!1

Click here
07-03-2007, 05:41 PM
ichiho is awesome:)

keezy.
07-03-2007, 08:41 PM
um... i like my friends in real life that are on this site:
Ari - Ari_86
Nomi - demon_girl_
Kairi - kaii-sajiwo

also, i think pab is cool
Tempest Wind is nice
Bean Bandit, MistressPookyChan, and Jakiao are my favorite admin/mods
oh and GaiSensai seems cool too

GaiSensei
07-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Um, the spelling should be "who's" yes? ^^

I suddenly reeeally like vAmPiRe_BlOoD now xD <3

List of awesomes: S.L.E., Antares, smile1010, zyronet, Eliana, Momiji, Endless Sky, ♥Miss.Bun Bun♥, and Hamashimura. Sobriquiet, Karami Mew Uchiha and bttr seem cool too ^^

I won't mention the coolest mods cause I already posted that before.

Er, there's a lot more, but their usernames involve lots of X's and numbers and I don't know the placement -_-. ChicXwithXwings and winry-some number xD

zyronet
07-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Whaa! I saw my name! Thanks Gai..!
Everyone is awesome. Cause the AF won't be so active, hyper and cool without awesome people.
-----
I don't understand this that much due to wrong spelling i think?

Sobriquet
07-07-2007, 10:24 PM
Gai Sensei is the best for putting my name under the awesome list. xD
And there are too many great people on here to name. [Don't want to exclude some]

ben01
07-07-2007, 10:29 PM
zyronet and karami because they're cool and also Filipino like me.. ^^

Tempest Wind
07-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Hey, my name was posted lol. As for me, UrusaiSevera, jose101, zyronet, Karami Mew Uchiha, ChrisBenoit, animesaint, GaiSensei, mercury92, IchiroMasuchani(sp?), Chicxwithxwingsxandxbloodx, death-angel, and Hitsugaya389 are all awesome lol. Also vAmPiRe_BlOoD, because she listed me lol.

Long list lol.

ben01
07-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Hey, my name was posted lol. As for me, UrusaiSevera, jose101, zyronet, Karami Mew Uchiha, ChrisBenoit, animesaint, GaiSensei, mercury92, IchiroMasuchani(sp?), Chicxwithxwingsxandxbloodx, death-angel, and Hitsugaya389 are all awesome lol. Also vAmPiRe_BlOoD, because she listed me lol.

Long list lol.

wow.. they were so lucky you like them.. I hope someone will list my name.. hehehe lolz.. :D :D