PDA

View Full Version : If you have not read vol 7 of Death Note, don't read this

nekogrl
07-03-2007, 08:54 AM
What did you do when L died?? Anything special? Or did you just sit there and kept reading?

I kinda made a whimper noise....I still don't know what I did...but the sound was weird...I didn't see it coming. I was surprised. [yeah, I'm kinda slow, if you haven't noticed already.]

your turn!

ChanChan
07-07-2007, 02:37 AM
I wasn't expecting it either. I kinda just sat there for a moment, blinking.

T_T I didn't want L to die. And to be replaced with Near [and Mello] was just, erg. It lost it's special spark that only L could bring.

Though, I still luff it. <3

booklover0226
07-08-2007, 08:24 AM
I was hoping that he was somehow faking his death. I couldn't believe they would give rid of Light's adversary!

Riina-chan
07-15-2007, 09:55 AM
When L fell from his chair I though he just had a shock because Watari died... But then I realised he really has heart attack I started to cry.... (It was hard to write on msn because I didn't see anything.... (I was talking at the same time)) I cried so much and I hoped that was a trick but it wasn't so I cried more.... (Call me a weirdo if you like... XD) Then I started to hate Raito so much... >_> And I almost stopped reading Death Note.... Well after that I did read it very slow...

Gjallarhorn
07-23-2007, 04:49 PM
I had been reading Death Note since it first came around, and, I was never really a fan of L. But, when they killed him off, the series just died. It died miserably. Everything after that was just repetitive and mundane, as if the spark that was once Death Note had faded. And those two new characters...Near and whats-his-face, where both annoying. Because of this I never watched the anime, nor continued the series.

nekogrl
07-23-2007, 05:57 PM
I had been reading Death Note since it first came around, and, I was never really a fan of L. But, when they killed him off, the series just died. It died miserably. Everything after that was just repetitive and mundane, as if the spark that was once Death Note had faded. And those two new characters...Near and whats-his-face, where both annoying. Because of this I never watched the anime, nor continued the series.

Yeah...I thought that the series was much worse without L. I kinda got more uninterested in the series after he died...