PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon/Beyblade?

shinnraiu
07-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Do Pokemon or Beyblade fits into this category? I'm not sure which it fits into... but... I love those two. :D Because I'm a lazy bum that likes shows for their characters whom I can use for my own amusement.... :closedeye

╬Karami Mew~Meow
07-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Hmmm...if you ask me, im not relly sure. Maybe in general anime and manga.

And yes! I like them too. But not that much.The pokemons are just soo cute ><
And beyblade, it's pretty cool. When I was younger, I even play with beyblades too. lol ^)^

shinnraiu
07-03-2007, 12:47 PM
eeee i didn't really watch much of beyblade ;;; i jux love all the guys there. and pokemon is jux cute. ^^

Click here
07-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Pokemom is much better:p

shane the ninja
07-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Beyblade would fit into most category's due to it's many aspects as for pokemon many dont consider it a anime

╬Karami Mew~Meow
07-03-2007, 08:24 PM
eeee i didn't really watch much of beyblade ;;; i jux love all the guys there. and pokemon is jux cute. ^^

Yes, me niether. I didn't watch it, cuz I missed most of the episodes. Yup, pokemon, soo cute. And yes, sometimes, I do think pokemon isn't an anime at all.

bttr
07-03-2007, 08:33 PM
To me Pokemon has a more of a chance of watching

ben01
07-03-2007, 08:38 PM
I would choose pokemon.. because beyblade is only a toy for me.. pokemon can be your pets.. hehehehe

Foofi
07-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Pokemon is just too far-fetched.

Beyblade is like.. sorta; real life.

You can actually play the beyblade.

Can you play a real life Pokemons?

o.o;

Well... I see it by.. If you have a beyblade of your own, you'd want a bit beast that can actually do those hurricanes and whatnots, no?
And when I see Pokemon, you can play it in the games.. but you don't really have the real thing, the pokeball, now, do you?

: D

Sake!Sake!
07-03-2007, 10:17 PM
There's no competition Poke'mon.
think who has had their own pop-tarts
*nodding head*
PO - KA mon! Yea mon! lol -_- haha

shinnraiu
07-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Pokemon is anime! ._. Tajiri was genius...
And there's pokemon plushies and all kinds of pokemon merchandise (including monster balls and zukan) PLUS the ultra popular games!
Beyblade is cool. I want a beyblade. xD But they can't really do all those things in real life, can they? ._.

MasterLuna
07-04-2007, 02:32 PM
A lot of people consider Pokemon as a game and Beyblade is an anime so...Anyway I like Pokemon more than Beyblade. =] Beyblade never really caught my interest.

Sake!Sake!
07-04-2007, 08:24 PM
pokemon merchandise (including monster balls and zukan)
Monster balls and zukan? What are those?
I wonder if you can purchase the first few seasons on DVD. I just don't like their voices and there are too many pokemon. The games still rock.

And I still have my Squirtle pillow buddy! I've had him forever I lofe it! ha ha

I just don't see how you can even compare the two of them :laugh::D

Hitsugaya389
07-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Pokemon... brings back soo many good memories.
I still remember the Themes from:
the original
Battle Frontier
Chron.

Sake!Sake!
07-04-2007, 08:32 PM
I think that might be the main reason why I like it so much. Such a carefree part of my life :D

Wandering Samurai
07-04-2007, 09:01 PM
i'm partial to poke'mon since i've grown up with it, butttttttttt beyblade is cool too but the things have been around since the 1980's geeezzzzzzz

Sake!Sake!
07-05-2007, 09:12 AM
pff....and it has taken them HOW long to catch on? :laugh:

shinnraiu
07-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Monster balls and zukan? What are those?
I wonder if you can purchase the first few seasons on DVD. I just don't like their voices and there are too many pokemon. The games still rock.

And I still have my Squirtle pillow buddy! I've had him forever I lofe it! ha ha

I just don't see how you can even compare the two of them :laugh::D

monster balls = pokeballs
zukan = umm.. pokemon...dex..thingie.. i think xD Can't remember exactly what they called it here.

Yay Squirtle pillow thingie! I have my beautiful Blastoise Plushie ^__^ And Charmander, Charizard, Pikachuu, Raichuu, too! ^^ w00t pokemon ftw!!!!

And... ummm I'm not comparing the two xDDD It jux became into a comparison somehow hehe.

I have the first few seasons <33 jux not on DVD hehe

Cless Alvein
07-07-2007, 01:26 AM
Both of these series are better off in the General Anime and Manga area.