PDA

View Full Version : question about a site call deviantart

vixen_wolf
06-24-2007, 03:39 PM
there is a site called devaint art were pepole post there art....well i wanted to know if you have to pay to be a member, im not shure if this is the right place to ask but i dont were else to do it.........plz help

nosfarartu
06-24-2007, 03:47 PM
nah u aint gota pay u only pay if u want like the exclusive part of the site hope that helps ned anythin else just ask

bttr
06-24-2007, 03:58 PM
if you want to join it's free

But you can buy art which costs

Masali
06-24-2007, 04:03 PM
I hate DA almost as much as I hate SA.

Bloody impossible to get noticed there. If you're not a freaking GENIUS of an Artist the only way to get noticed is if:

A. You draw anime.
B. You Animate in flash.

and if you're a musician like me, then forget it. No one will notice you. Ever. Period. Unless you:

1. Remix videogame songs.
2. THERE IS NO 2, THE INTERBUTTS IS A CRUEL MISTRESS!

bttr
06-24-2007, 04:19 PM
I hate DA almost as much as I hate SA.

Bloody impossible to get noticed there. If you're not a freaking GENIUS of an Artist the only way to get noticed is if:

A. You draw anime.
B. You Animate in flash.

and if you're a musician like me, then forget it. No one will notice you. Ever. Period. Unless you:

1. Remix videogame songs.
2. THERE IS NO 2, THE INTERBUTTS IS A CRUEL MISTRESS!

Or unless you have a wacky funny pics like.I got noticed that way XD http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w84/bttr_bucket/Dancewhoop.gif

Masali
06-24-2007, 04:42 PM
Isn't that the pic I used for one of my songs...

GaiSensei
06-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Masali's right.

Hard to get noticed there, but in a way that's probably a good thing (art thieves, you know)

It's free. You only pay to be subscribed

bttr
06-24-2007, 04:45 PM
Isn't that the pic I used for one of my songs...

Yeah sorry.I didn't put that on DA DX .I'll change it,It was a funny pic i had to save it ._.

Clawdia
06-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Y'know, I've kinda been wondering that same thing. I read on the front page or whatever that you could choose between a free account or one you had to pay for, but I guess I misunderstood. Nice to know.

LadyPSerenity
06-24-2007, 08:37 PM
We're not DA, email them.