PDA

View Full Version : Another question. =3

Day
06-24-2007, 12:08 AM
What do you think the world would be like without any laws, leaders, and cops? And what do you think the people in the world would do in that time.

Happy Posting.

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-24-2007, 12:18 AM
Someone would make themself leader, write laws, and appoint police.

keezy.
06-24-2007, 01:40 AM
yeah it seems like someone would stand up in time of a leader, w/out laws ect everything would fall apart @_@ that's y someone would eventually become leader

jechocochan
06-24-2007, 01:52 AM
Well if there were no laws, cops and leaders the world would be utterly chaotic. It is quite likely that someone would appoint themselves as leader. Although I think it would be more of a gang leader thing. All of these little groups with their own leaders and rules would end up fighting each other for the top spot.

Bloodshed anyone?

Chris-san
06-24-2007, 02:04 AM
I can see a LOT of factions being created to fight over who gained control of the world. A whole lot of violence, and then an unstable tyrannical monarchy of sorts.

Utter chaos, basically.

zyronet
06-24-2007, 04:49 AM
Horrible and undisciplined humans.
Maybe there's a lot of crimes and this..

Someone would make themselves leader, write laws, and appoint police.
agreed.

Anpan Hayase
06-24-2007, 06:39 AM
Well, if that happened, the hippies won.

We would all become hippies and then Japanese people would come and take over us.

Good or bad? Hmmm.

Niome!
06-24-2007, 06:54 AM
The day Japanese people take us over is when they have Gundams and can signal extraterrestrials, living Pokemon policing our gh3tt0 and deprived streets.

It wouldn't be chaotic if it was several hundred years ago, but I can imagine some sort of collective union of people over the Internet even between countries doing something, meh. Though my curiosity is if there was suddenly no laws, leaders or cops in our world what happened to them and wouldn't the world be devastated already.

Eris
06-24-2007, 08:05 AM

More like a lot of people would make themselves leader, write laws and appoint police, and the next lifetime would be spent fighting over who really is the true leader as opposed to the evil one, and what are the true laws as opposed to which are the corrupt ones, and who are the real police as opposed to who are the terrorist guerrilla baby-eaters.

black26
06-24-2007, 08:47 AM
the world will be on disaster

people will do all they want whether its bad

Faceless111
06-24-2007, 09:12 AM
There wouldn't be anime.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-24-2007, 09:23 AM
A smart person would lead them, and if not, the clueless, don't care ppl, will/would have WAR!!!

Antares
06-24-2007, 10:31 AM
If we lose laws and leaders right now? It would be chaos and I don't think that we'll be capable of getting them back, at least not for a while. If we never had before, eventually someone will rise and become leader, create laws and all that stuff... all that after a nice period of disorder. The only thing boths scenarios have in common: they both will face an anarchy period.

DiZ
06-24-2007, 11:00 AM
There would still be leaders and laws just a lot more in smaller places ppl need laws and some leaders if we don't it comes to survival of the fittest and no one wants that!!! that is just madness gone mad!!!

unspun
06-24-2007, 11:25 AM
have you ever seen Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome?

Yeah, the world would be like that.

sokii
06-24-2007, 12:02 PM
Chaotic

Guza
06-24-2007, 12:11 PM
if that were to happen, darwins law...survival of the fittest will come into play and, it would be mad chaos

Eris
06-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Chaotic

Please refrain from using that word in regards to anarchy. Anarchy is not chaotic, it is in fact highly ordered, it is just another form of order. Dancing around buck naked with a melon on your head singing hallelujah is chaotic.

As for the question:

What do you think the world would be like without any laws, leaders, and cops? And what do you think the people in the world would do in that time.

Happy Posting.

There are no laws, leaders or cops. The laws are valid because the leaders say so, and the cops have authority because the leaders say so. But who says the leaders have the authority to do that? I sure as hell don't. I deny their authority, it's all just delusions of grandeur. They are not more valid leaders than I am a valid Emperor of Humanity and Pope of all Religions.

Acnologia
06-24-2007, 01:22 PM
There wouldn't be anime.

There wouldn't be a world.

KeokoXxXInuzuka
06-24-2007, 01:35 PM
terrible oo; I mean you see how it is now with leaders who are trying to stop it, I mean I bet their would be alot of killing, stilling and everything! ><;