PDA

View Full Version : Hello! *waves* (^-^)

Zhafhiey
06-22-2007, 07:13 AM
Hey there everyone! :laugh:

I know my name someone is hard to pronounce, so it's just easier to just call me Zha or Kit. ;)

Moja (J-Mojyamon) just joined today, and he introduced me to this website, and whilst looking through, I notice that this forum is very active, and also filled with anime lovers! Well, quite silly, since the web address is already AnimeForums. :p

I am his little sister, and just like him, I watch Negima!?, my most favourite anime.

I also watch others like Jigoku Shoujo, Elfen Lied, Girls Bravo, Love Hina, Nurse Witch Komugi (not really me, but more to Moja) and some other animes which I don't follow. :cool:

I'm from Singapore, the smallest country in the world, and its very hard to get anime merchandise wherever we go, especially our favourite anime ones. Thats why we snatch and buy whatever we get to find! Tsk tsk. :closedeye

As for music, as far as I am concerned, I am a hardcore My Chemical Romance fan, but since this is an anime forum, that doesn't really matter. :happy:

I love making signatures, yes I do! And drawing and singing is my passion. I might post some of my artwork though.

I hope I can get well along with all of you here! Thanks for taking the time to read my intro! :thanks:

OminousCloud
06-22-2007, 07:16 AM
*strolls in with drinks and snacks*

welcome to the forums ^_^ have fun posting, don't forget to check out chat and arcade.

See ya around

J-Mojyamon
06-22-2007, 07:17 AM
Welcome, little sis! ^_^

Well, guys... I have invited my sister into the forums as well. Treat her nice! ^_^

Zhafhiey
06-22-2007, 07:28 AM
Hehe. Thanks for the welcome Mini_Twilight! Sure, I'll check it out ;)

Don't worry, Moja. I'm sure the people here are very nice! :happy:

Petrol Gas
06-22-2007, 07:29 AM
Hello and Welcome to AF

Have lots of fun while you're here...or else

Zhafhiey
06-22-2007, 07:50 AM
Hello and Welcome to AF

Have lots of fun while you're here...or else

I wouldn't even want to know! :ninja: Ok, I'll have fun! :laugh:

-dances around-

:bounce:

NiesaxShiori
06-22-2007, 08:20 AM
welcome to af:welcome:
more posting:)
dont insult other user:closedeye
pm me if wanna friends or wanna join family
lastly ..enjoy ur stay!!!:p
hav fun!!:D

UrusaiSevera
06-22-2007, 09:04 AM
*tries to pronounce the name... fails horrible... >>* Ok forget that, soo it's zha from now on....

Ok here on animeforum we have loads of thing to do... and YES we have a special music section and an art section, so dont hesitate to share some of your work with the rest of AF...

Anyways...

Welcome to another newbody!!!!
Post lots, learn loads, follow the rules to the best of your abilities and above all Have fun roaming around on AF!!! *obviously*
Have a question PM me anytime and want a friend....I'm here :happy:

Day
06-22-2007, 09:12 AM
Welcome. ;3

-Please take time to read the rules
-Dont spam

If you have any questions about the site, or just need a friend im here. Oh, and ill just call you Kit if you dont mind. Happy posting!

Tempest Wind
06-22-2007, 09:46 AM
Well, welcome newbie! Follow the rules,post alot, and remember to have fun lol. If you need anything,or someone to talk to, then pm me. See ya around!

kwnbintang
06-22-2007, 10:02 AM
hi there:p
welcome to af:welcome:
more post:rolleyes:
have fun:laugh:
pm me if u need anything:bounce:
see u around:mopedb: