PDA

View Full Version : Paramore

Aesteri
06-21-2007, 06:37 PM
Ah yes, Paramore. <3 They are great!

Genre: Punk/Pop

The members of the band are: Hayley Williams (vocals), Zac Farro (Drums), Josh Farro (Guitar), Jeremy Davis (Bass).

ALBUMS
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/westy43/1c6891eb.jpg http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/hikarisanctuary/RIOTLOL.jpg
All We Know is Falling

1.All We Know
2.Pressure
3.Emergency
4.Brighter
5.Here We Go Again
6.Never Let This Go
7.Whoa
8.Conspiracy
9.Franklin
10.My Heart
11.O Star

RIOT!

1.For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic
2.That's What You Get
3.Hallelujah
4.Misery Business
5.When It Rains
6.Let the Flames Begin
7.Miracle!
8.Crushcrushcrush
9.We Are Broken
10.Fences
11.Born For This

Zhafhiey
06-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Paramore!

Not a big fan of Paramore, but I do listen to their songs, and I think they're great! :laugh:

Personally, my fave songs are Misery Business and Emergency.

I don't listen to them much, so my knowledge of their songs are very very limited. :p

Aesteri
06-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Thats great. And yes, those two songs are really good. <3

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
06-25-2007, 10:01 PM
ohh me and my cuz both really love paramore!! i love the outfit she has on in the music video for emergency!! i also love the song we are broken.. and pretty much all of the other ones... lol

CuteStar
07-11-2007, 01:17 AM
Awesome! I love Paramore too; my favourite song would be Misery Business ( watched the video on YouTube.). Haven't bought RIOT! yet, though. I'm going to buy it soon. Hopefully by this weekend.

ArachnoSapien12
07-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Paramore are Excellent and Hayleys Hot :P

Riot! is one of the best albums ive heard in a long while!

Bucky Katt
07-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Pressure by Paramore = <3 it.

RockStar
07-19-2007, 02:55 PM
majorly in love with paramore! love My Heart, Misery Business, Pressure, Brighter... and others of course but these are my favs... got sick of Emergency cause we did a music video for a project... it's pretty cool...

BlessTheFailure
08-02-2007, 05:11 PM
Paramore is probably the best band that I have ever listened to that has a woman vocalist.

My Favorite songs from Paramore would have to be Pressure, Emergency, and Misery Business.

kissmegoodbye019
08-21-2007, 12:51 PM
I love Paramore!

I saw them at Warped. They're AMAZING

Mittens
09-04-2007, 04:11 PM
I have to admit, I wasn't expecting Hayley William's voice to be so... strong. I mean, she's tiny! But she has so much authority and control when she sings... it's really mind-boggling...

Anyway, they're not the best band in the universe, but it's pretty freakin' catchy in general! Plus they're from Nashville, which is a local spot.

Jose
09-25-2007, 04:50 PM
Paramore rock
I love Misery Business
and i think that Haley is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gizoku
09-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Lol I'd have to say that they're a very good band.
Their music videos are well done, and songs are well done as well. xD

Baka
11-05-2007, 01:24 PM
This band is good. Their first album is their best I think. Oh and I'm in love with Haley.

Masali
11-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Very unsatisfying musical experience, to say the least. Extremely boring and musically shallow. On a scale of 1 to 10, a solid -3. I don't understand the recent hype, since that new song is even worse than their older stuff (which is hard to top on the suck scale.)

I have a deep, intense hatred for them hence the bluntness.

-Kitsune-
11-09-2007, 07:32 AM
For some reason, Ive grown to like this band o.o Crushcrushcrush and Misery business are my favorite songs by them, as of right now. I havent heard much off of All We Know is Falling but Ive heard a few off Riot! and I think theyre pretty good.

Paramore is probably the best band that I have ever listened to that has a woman vocalist.

My Favorite songs from Paramore would have to be Pressure, Emergency, and Misery Business.
No. Just no. Paramore may be good, but as for the best band with a female vocalist, that'd have to go to Evanescence or Flyleaf or something.

Myrtle_Anime_Addict
11-15-2007, 04:18 AM
I like these songs:

My Heart
crushcrushcrush
Conspiracy
Emergency
Fences
Let the flames begin
hallelujah
Misery business
for a pessimist, im pretty optimistic
Oh Star
We are broken
Born for this

Ok...Thats it!

.Lovebeat
11-17-2007, 03:47 AM
I think they're a very good band and IMO there are not many female vocals for pop/punk bands, but I might be wrong because I'm not sure about things like that at xDD

I really like her voice but I don't find the songs to be too 'catchy' or addicting. Many of the songs I've heard are songs that gets boring pretty quick, except Misery Business which I still enjoy.

The songs I have heard are:
Here we go again
Emergency
Misery Business

And Misery Business is my favourite, obviously. ^^

Gizoku
11-17-2007, 06:38 PM
They had a show down here a couple of nights a go and I didnt know xD.
So far, Haley Williams is the only lead singer who can sing live, shes not great but decent in my opinion.
xD And I just realised I already posted.

____
11-18-2007, 11:11 PM
I've only heard two or three of their songs and they seem okay so far.

At least Hayley's voice is pleasant compared to other female singers that are just overrated.

Caelus
12-17-2007, 01:36 PM
I'm sure this band is a scheme. Created by some fat cat to draw in tons of attention with Hayley's hottness.

"Man, we got some guys that are, by today's standards, talented. But how can we draw in everyone? *drum roll* Sexy scene girl!"

It's a red-headed money making machine, and it's gasoline is kids with too much eye-shadow.

<3

Miss Tsukkii
01-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Paramore is one of my favourite bands! I love them so much. I have their second album, Riot! and I like all the songs on it. My favourite is Crushcrushcrush, but I like miracle, misery business, emergency and Let the flames begins a lot too. I saw them live at Montreal's club soda december 16th. They were FABULOUS. Hayley is so hot... and she's really good live!

Veronicaa7x
01-07-2008, 07:46 PM
Paramore is not a good band. I believe the orange headed girl (i think her name is haylye) has an excellent voice but she just waste it on some commercially childish child-like and ridiculously nonsense band. have you seen the video misery business?? are u kidding me? wtf is that? are they fckin 7?

sakura rukia
01-08-2008, 02:54 PM
i love paramore! i love the song crushcrushcrush and misery bisuness

Kloud_Seven
01-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Paramore is not a good band. I believe the orange headed girl (i think her name is haylye) has an excellent voice but she just waste it on some commercially childish child-like and ridiculously nonsense band. have you seen the video misery business?? are u kidding me? wtf is that? are they fckin 7?

Have you seen the way that you type? Are you kidding me, are you typing with your chin and elbows again?
Anyway, Paramore sounds really good when they play the live acoustic versions of their songs.

Baka
03-07-2008, 03:10 PM
I absolutely love Haley! I want to marry her. As far as the band goes, I am a fan. I have a really cool shirt I got a couple of weeks ago. my favorite songs are:
Hallelujah
Oh Star
Prressure
Conspiracy

Masali
03-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Read my previous post, can you feel my hatred? I just found out they covered "My Hero" by the Foo Fighters, so essentially...she...actually thought, somehow, she had the right to play music penned by Dave Grohl. So take the hatred in the previous post, and multiply that by ten.

(and it's a horrible cover, anyway) I just tend to stray away from slowed, dulled down, acoustic covers. It's really not hard at ALL to take a mostly electric song, get a girl to sing it, and subtract anything that made the song remarkable and replace it with a crummy acoustic guitar.

daft
03-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Read my previous post, can you feel my hatred? I just found out they covered "My Hero" by the Foo Fighters, so essentially...she...actually thought, somehow, she had the right to play music penned by Dave Grohl. So take the hatred in the previous post, and multiply that by ten.

(and it's a horrible cover, anyway) I just tend to stray away from slowed, dulled down, acoustic covers. It's really not hard at ALL to take a mostly electric song, get a girl to sing it, and subtract anything that made the song remarkable and replace it with a crummy acoustic guitar.
Yeah, and they covered 'One Armed Scissor' by At The Drive-In too.

kale
03-28-2008, 03:49 PM
love them! that's all I have to say

Daenerys
03-28-2008, 04:49 PM
I only heard the one song where they're in the school, but I freaking loved it.

JuicedUp
04-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Paramore is not among my most favorite bands but I do think they are a VERY talented bunch! I have to tip my hat off to them for being able to play live nearly their entire Riot! album along with several hit songs from All We Know is Falling at Brixton Academy on 1/2/08. There was a large amount of memorization involved and they were able to play quite decently. :)

The Paramore songs I prefer the most are Decoy, All We Know, Crushcrushcrush, Here We Go Again, Miracle, and Hallelujah. Josh Farro is very skilled.

procrastinator_zerokiryuu
04-19-2008, 05:20 AM
Paramore is a pretty good band if you ask me...

I love Misery Business, CrushCrushCrush My Heart, Pressure and Here We Go Again...

IchigoKiss
04-19-2008, 05:40 AM
Paramore is awesome they're good to listen to in my opinion ^^
Pressure, Emergency, Rewind, Misery Business

Drifter Uk
05-12-2008, 01:17 PM
paramore is great. hayleys vocals are amazing and shes really good looking. Misery Business has to be one of my favourite songs

Twin X
05-14-2008, 09:31 PM
i like a few songs and Hayley is hott

Sizu-chan
06-12-2008, 08:25 AM
They're cool.
I love Hallelujah.

Alive-And-Dreaming
06-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Paramore's music is really sub-par, but I would totally bang the lead singer.

The Governator
06-14-2008, 05:28 AM
Paramore are just generic power-pop punk wannabe's trying to draw in male fans with that ginger man-women emo thing. I don't mind them, as long as they suck roughly 500 miles away from me.

I honestly can't see the love for them, I mean, they make generic songs about generic things and make generic albums that a chip with leprasy could make, in fact I'd rather see a band of chimps with leprasy because that would be alot more exciting and interesting than a Paramore gig.

Now excuse me while I have sex with my Tool albums <3.

Alive-And-Dreaming
06-14-2008, 02:01 PM
Paramore are just generic power-pop punk wannabe's trying to draw in male fans with that ginger man-women emo thing. I don't mind them, as long as they suck roughly 500 miles away from me.

I honestly can't see the love for them, I mean, they make generic songs about generic things and make generic albums that a chip with leprasy could make, in fact I'd rather see a band of chimps with leprasy because that would be alot more exciting and interesting than a Paramore gig.

Now excuse me while I have sex with my Tool albums <3.

it's tool, not Tool. And as far as having sex with their albums, you would have better luck with maynard's Puscifer stuff. namely cuntry boner

ChibiSasukex
06-14-2008, 04:15 PM
I like all Paramore songs

Ehsivar
06-15-2008, 03:17 AM
Paramore has to be one of the most vile disgraces in all of music. I've never heard of anything more bland in my life. And the estrogen laced lyrics? Even more terrible. The girl probably waits for her special time of the month to write lyrics that will suck no matter what method she chooses.

MangaFanRob
07-06-2008, 02:05 PM
i dont think i love any band more than Paramore right now :)

i have both the albums and listen to them constantly, im gonna get a poster of them this week when i go to the city :D

my favourite songs are:

My Heart
Hallelujah
When It Rains
Emergency
Thats What You Get

poison.ivy
07-06-2008, 02:20 PM
No. Just no. Paramore may be good, but as for the best band with a female vocalist, that'd have to go to Evanescence or Flyleaf or something.

I agree with you, but I think I've a better example. Nightwish while Tarja was around?? That woman's voice is way more impressive than Amy Lee's of Evanescence is. On topic, Paramore is a decent band. Not bad, I heard Crush Crush Crush and I like it. But I don't really think they'll last too long...

Power-pop punk??? XD Omg, lulz.

Coffee_Danger
07-06-2008, 02:26 PM
On Paramores cd, you never really get a chance to hear how good Haley’s voice really is. Her voice really shines when they perform live with acoustics. All in all though, I think they’re an okay band.

MangaFanRob
07-06-2008, 02:32 PM
i think Paramore will last a while, i think they're in their prime right now and they wont get any more popular than they are now.
but they'll still produce good music thats for sure. and as a fan, that makes me very happy :)

good thing is theyre still young so theyve got (hopefully) a long career ahead of them :D

Happi Giraffe!
07-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Paramore is so awesome.

Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan
07-15-2008, 02:35 AM
paramore is awesome !!!

the girls voice is sooo nice !!!

and there songs rock too !!

MangaFanRob
07-15-2008, 04:47 AM
paramore is awesome !!!

the girls voice is sooo nice !!!

and there songs rock too !!

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y :p

ladysesshomaru
08-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Riot is by far one of the best albums i've bought in a while.
Their lyrics are pretty powerful.
As well as the beat.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
09-06-2008, 01:31 PM
They're not one of my fav bands, but they're songs are pretty good =] I kinda like the songs, Crush, Emergency, My Heart and Pressure. =] Those are the ones I listen to.

mississippibaby
09-06-2008, 01:39 PM
pressure, thats what you get, and crushcrushcrush are my favorite songs! i reallty like hayley's hair.

Kibagami
09-09-2008, 10:37 AM
This band isn't bad...Not one of my favs but they have catchy songs...crushcrushcrush is a nice catchy song and the redhead is kinda cute in pop-punky sort of way

DarkMoonPrince
09-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Ok, I like paramore also, I like ''Born for this'' and ''that's what you get'' the most.

Lady Solace ®
10-01-2008, 09:22 AM
I love paramore!! Live they're simply amaizing!
My favs are: misery business, we are broken,my heart, emergency,o star, when it rains.
I like all, but these are tha "one's" .

Hikkio
10-04-2008, 05:21 AM
i'Ve seen paramore twice ;] once in september 07 and feburary 08, her voice is really amazing live and when the crowd starts singing it is soooooo awesome <3

LadyAmy
10-04-2008, 06:41 AM
i'Ve seen paramore twice ;] once in september 07 and feburary 08, her voice is really amazing live and when the crowd starts singing it is soooooo awesome <3

Wow, what a lucky person. I love her voice, it's just awesome and it's not fake, which is a good thing ;)

Hikkio
10-04-2008, 07:43 AM
Wow, what a lucky person. I love her voice, it's just awesome and it's not fake, which is a good thing ;)

Thats what made it soo awesome <3
iT's one of them you-had-to-be-there kind of thing lol.

jnLL
10-12-2008, 05:30 AM
paramore's just so awesome.
btw, they're officially singing 2 songs for the twilight soundtrack:]]
i've heard and downloaded it:]]

Eris
10-12-2008, 07:22 AM
Very unsatisfying musical experience, to say the least. Extremely boring and musically shallow. On a scale of 1 to 10, a solid -3. I don't understand the recent hype, since that new song is even worse than their older stuff (which is hard to top on the suck scale.)

Quoted for Truth. I don't get this band. Everyone is extremely hyped about them, but every time I hear their songs I'm like... meh.

Memento Mori
10-12-2008, 08:56 AM

That's the best response I've seen so far.
Look, the band's lyrics and their style is way too generic and overused. I listen to them, and they sound exactly like everything else today. They're not original, or unique, and the girl's voice is highly irritating. I heard the song "That's What You Get", and it was so unoriginal that I almost puked on my bare feet, it was so bad.

Again, they're nothing special and the band will probably fizzle as the years go by, because people will sooner or later get tired of the same old crap over and over again.

Or it might make it for a few more years because so many people will keep supporting such a crappy band.

Manhattan_Project_2000
10-13-2008, 09:15 AM
It sounds like something my little sister would listen to. As a rule, anything my sister would listen to is epic failure.

procrastinator_zerokiryuu
10-13-2008, 10:14 AM
They're, in a way, okay-ish. Though, I can't really say that they'll last long in the music industry unless they come up with something more original.

musiclovr89
10-24-2008, 05:38 PM
they finally have a new song out and i totally love it. I am constantly listening to it!

Bring Me The Horizon
10-24-2008, 06:20 PM
wow i didnt like them at first but then i heard Misery Business and im like addicted they can go up there with Dinosaur Jr, and Sonic youth

Kawairashii hikari
10-24-2008, 06:26 PM
I got inroduced to this awesome band when I was watching That 70's Show Marathon on The N on some Holiday and they played their video for 'That's What You Get' and I fell in love with that song and their band.

InsaneYuuki
10-24-2008, 06:32 PM
Paramore is awesome in my opinion. I've got all the CDs, and all of their new songs are on my playlist.

I also somewhat idolize Hayley Williams because she writes some of the songs, and she kinda inspired me to write some of my own.

Dr. Hax
10-24-2008, 07:12 PM
Have you seen the way that you type? Are you kidding me, are you typing with your chin and elbows again?
Anyway, Paramore sounds really good when they play the live acoustic versions of their songs.

Actually, who you quoted is correct. Paramore is a commercially-oriented, piece of garbage band who doesn't deserve the spotlight. It's crap like this that makes me wish I had the balls to put my .50 DE to my head and pull the trigger so I didn't have to hear about or acknowledge this waste of gray matter. I swear my ears bleed when I hear Misery Business and Pressure.

Plus maybe you should have taken into the idea that some type faster than others so there are bound to be more errors with a faster typing speed. God damn, people are stupid.