PDA

View Full Version : Hair Opinion!

Aesteri
06-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Hey guys. How are you? Well I would like your opinion on what I should do with my hair. I want to dye it red and have some orange in there. [Think fire!] I'll give it an edgy cut. I was wondering if this would look good...?

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-20-2007, 09:01 PM
Yup. I think so, since I like fire. Wish I could dye my hair, but sometimes, I'm contented with it, Black. You mean kinda like you sig in the middle? The color's fine. And edgy cut, sounds good. That's short right?

Guza
06-20-2007, 09:10 PM
hmmm the foxy red hed type would be hot on most chicks

Aesteri
06-20-2007, 09:19 PM
Yup. I think so, since I like fire. Wish I could dye my hair, but sometimes, I'm contented with it, Black. You mean kinda like you sig in the middle? The color's fine. And edgy cut, sounds good. That's short right?
Well my hair is long but I'm going to super layer it. Lol.

Sobriquet
06-20-2007, 09:21 PM
The colouring sounds awesome. =] Oh and layering is great because it looks trendy.

Aesteri
06-20-2007, 09:27 PM
The colouring sounds awesome. =] Oh and layering is great because it looks trendy.
Thanks. <3

unspun
06-20-2007, 09:40 PM
honestly, I don't know what you look like, so I can't say for sure, you should post a link to a pic of you, so I may use my imagination.

Aesteri
06-20-2007, 09:46 PM
honestly, I don't know what you look like, so I can't say for sure, you should post a link to a pic of you, so I may use my imagination.
Alrighty, http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/hikarisanctuary/Pic029.jpg

unspun
06-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Alrighty, http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/hikarisanctuary/Pic029.jpg

because you have a smaller facial frame, I think your color scheme idea is a good one, but be careful, bleaching your hair makes it so that the color won't stay. I'd try the orange without bleaching, so that it stays in longer, or don't bleach it all of the way, so the result is already an orange tint. I used to know someone who had her hair like fire, black at the base, then red, orange and yellow at the tips, and she spiked it up like horns. it was smexy.

good luck ^.^

Sobriquet
06-20-2007, 09:51 PM
Aesteri...you remind me of a person I know. xD

Aesteri
06-20-2007, 09:54 PM
Aesteri...you remind me of a person I know. xD

Really? =]

[thanks unspun]

Sobriquet
06-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Yup. xD
And you'll look good with that new hairstyle.

Aesteri
06-20-2007, 09:59 PM
Yup. xD
And you'll look good with that new hairstyle.

Lol, thanks for the rep.<3 I'm such a noob. But, at least I'm a noob who reads the rules. YAY!

███
06-20-2007, 10:07 PM
I think it will look good, at first I thought you were wanting red and orange streaks but then I re-read your post; I think you would need to opt for a really red red, in order for the streaks to stand out, cause if you go a light red colour, with the orange streaks you might make people think you are a natural red nut.

Maledictis Voca
06-20-2007, 10:39 PM
If I knew what you looked like, I could give you an honest answer. The idea itself is cool though.

Edit- Nevermind! Just now saw the picture xD Yes! On you that would look great!

sa5m
06-20-2007, 10:57 PM
Keep your natural hair color, it looks very pretty. <3

[EDIT] Should this be in your blog?

Capernicus
06-20-2007, 11:05 PM
It probably should be in her blog, but meh. We don't already have a hair topic so I think the mods will excuse this.

As for your idea, I wonder what exactly you mean by "edgy cut". Did you mean the layering or what?

Aesteri
06-20-2007, 11:11 PM
It probably should be in her blog, but meh. We don't already have a hair topic so I think the mods will excuse this.

As for your idea, I wonder what exactly you mean by "edgy cut". Did you mean the layering or what?
Yeah, and btw...I saw brookie in your sig....My real name is Brooke aka Brookie. lol

Capernicus
06-20-2007, 11:13 PM
How the hell is layering considered edgy? And Brookie...is the title of a fiction I'm writting. If you care enough, click the link and read that chapter. PM me with your email for the previous ones.

OminousCloud
06-20-2007, 11:40 PM
I think it would look pretty cool! Post up pics when/if you get it done ^_^

Aesteri
06-20-2007, 11:57 PM
How the hell is layering considered edgy? And Brookie...is the title of a fiction I'm writting. If you care enough, click the link and read that chapter. PM me with your email for the previous ones.
I meant like the way its layered and the style. Sure I'll check out your link. ^^

Capernicus
06-21-2007, 12:00 AM
I meant like the way its layered and the style.
....which is exactly what? Details details! I don't keep up with Cosmos and Vogue and Eleventeen and all that crap, I don't know what teens mean by "edgy". Why, back in my day....we used to call that gettin' out ears lowered. Can you believe that? Why this one time me and old Davey from next door went out and....

Aesteri
06-21-2007, 12:06 AM
....which is exactly what? Details details! I don't keep up with Cosmos and Vogue and Eleventeen and all that crap, I don't know what teens mean by "edgy". Why, back in my day....we used to call that gettin' out ears lowered. Can you believe that? Why this one time me and old Davey from next door went out and....
I'm not so great at explaining but, I'll try. An edgy style, to me, is a style that is different and fierce. Actually describing it: really straight hair, layers of varied lengths, very jagged, kind of spiky. I hope I explained ok.:unsure:

zyronet
06-21-2007, 04:57 AM
I'm not sure but.. You look great in your hair color as of the moment.