PDA

View Full Version : The Law Of Ueki infamous?

WIXIE
06-19-2007, 04:00 AM
Why do The Law Of Ueki/Ueki no Housoku isn't very famous among this forums? This story is great because thay've got many kinds of powers. This story also show some moral value like justice. Is it only me here who like this story??

kyubichan
06-19-2007, 06:14 AM
I watch Law of Ueki. The powers are interesting, especially the Jingi. However, I have seen a lot of shounen anime, being the fangirl that I am, and this anime has too much of the same old things. Especially the premise... of "friendship".

"We'll prevail because of friendship!!!" Sure, it's all warm and snuggly, but when you mention it one too many times, it gets tiresome.

sa5m
06-19-2007, 08:53 AM
I've heard of it, but never seen it... I never watched it because it seemed so... kid-ish. xD I've been trying to watch more serious anime.

Gjallarhorn
06-23-2007, 11:30 PM
I read some of the manga, and then watched some of the anime when it came out. I didn't really like it. Too many shounen series with the same characteristics...it just didn't stand out at all.

Famahama
06-23-2007, 11:47 PM
Finally someone made a Law of Ueki, thread! Well i liked it a bit ^^. Though Ueki is a bit too ...eh. It was interesting the first time i watched it. Losing interest in the second. And bored by the third time. I liked the idea of using powers by using trash. but thats just me