PDA

View Full Version : Your Death...

Raining Sorrow
06-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Tell about your...ideal...death...

If you had a choice...

When would you die?
How would you die? (Or who would kill you?)
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who?
Who would die by your side? If anyone...?
Would you want anyone to know that you died?
What would your last words be?
How would you feel about dying?
Would you want your death to be important?
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?
Would you want people to remember you?
Would you want people to morn over you?
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who?
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death?The above bullets are just examples- you can use them in your post if you want but you don't have to. You can add things too.

Now honestly, none of us can say how or when we'll die, who will be there, or how we'll feel right then... but just for the heck of it- What if you had a choice?

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-14-2007, 07:30 PM
The only question I like to answer, was What kind of being would you become?
I would want to transform to everything, as you said, demon, angel, animal, so I could protect the people I love that are still alive. I don't wanna answer those questions yet, I don't wanna think of dieing. (I'm imortal!) *wahaha*

*.:Endless Sky:.*
06-14-2007, 07:40 PM
I'm scared. O.O Is this the Death Note?

When would you die? Um...in the summer, I guess...
How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) Er...I would close my eyes and die a peaceful death.
Is there anyone who you would want to be there? My family, friends, and maybe Souhi...but I don't know if he could take it. O.O
Who would die by your side? If anyone...? No one.
Would you want anyone to know that you died? Of course.
What would your last words be? "Don't cry for me. You'll see me again someday anyways."
How would you feel about dying? Calm, scared, but more calm.
Would you want your death to be important? Sure.
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? To kiss Souhi.
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? It probably wouldn't end up national, but it would be nice if quite a few people knew I passed on.
Would you want people to remember you? Yes.
Would you want people to morn over you? No.
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Yes.
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) A spirit who guides other spirits.
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? Soul Society!

Masali
06-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Another death thread...if it's not love it's death.

* When would you die? never.
* How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) God and satan would have no choice but to pull their power together to vanquish my might.
* Is there anyone who you would want to be there? The entire world population...and a ferret.
* Who would die by your side? If anyone...? two eightballs and a hooker.
* Would you want anyone to know that you died? My death would be common knowledge.
* What would your last words be? BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
* How would you feel about dying? Dandy! ^_____^
* Would you want your death to be important? Oh, it will be.
* If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? Bang Keira Knightly
* Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? Isn't this like the same as "Important death". But yes, it will be a big deal.
* Would you want people to remember you? Yes.
* Would you want people to morn over you? Yes.
* Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? There will be no afterlife because the power required to destroy me would cause all planes of existance to implode....and then explode.
* What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? Nothingness.
* If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? Take my place in Val Halla! (which is too awesome to be destroyed.)

Future_Defense
06-14-2007, 08:17 PM
When would you die? Hopefully later in life, but before I succumb to really old age.
How would you die? I like to think I may die protecting someone I love.
Is there anyone who you would want to be there? At my death?
Who would die by your side? If anyone...? No one. I would die protecting them.
Would you want anyone to know that you died? Again, the people I protected.
What would your last words be? "I love you"
How would you feel about dying? Unsure.
Would you want your death to be important? Important to the person I protected/
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? Kill my killer.
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? Small, preferably.
Would you want people to remember you? Yes, my family.
Would you want people to morn over you? No.
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? No.
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? A kind of nothingness is fine with me.
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? Maybe a kind of dreamstate, where I can do anything.

Princess Cupcake
06-14-2007, 08:21 PM
How right you are, Masali.

I would become a really mean ghost after I died.

Raining Sorrow
06-14-2007, 08:51 PM

How right you are, Masali.

Yeah maybe... But something must've drawn you two to it...

Surely it was the "Death" in the title and not the "Your" hm...?

Hitsugaya389
06-14-2007, 09:10 PM
When would you die? when i fall
How would you die? (Or who would kill you?)by a mistake or by a friend
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who?i want Felipe(my friend's brother), JP(Felipe's friend), Julie, CeeCee, Seal, Hina, Kirby, Care Bear, Naya(my friends)
Who would die by your side? If anyone...?No one, i rather die alone
Would you want anyone to know that you died?no
What would your last words be?Best of luck, and Felipe- don't have too much fun
How would you feel about dying?I wouldn't
Would you want your death to be important?no
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?sing
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?somethin small
Would you want people to remember you?that would be ok
Would you want people to morn over you?i don't really care
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who?my bf
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?Shinigami
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death?a dark abyss i call home

Raining Sorrow
06-14-2007, 09:39 PM
When would you die? Young... before 20.
How would you die? End of the world. I'd prefer that it was raining too. Or maybe some supernatural occurance, or the implosion of my own existence...or maybe...
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Preferably not...
Who would die by your side? If anyone...? If not everyone than no one.
Would you want anyone to know that you died? No... I guess not. It'd be better if they thought I'd just disappeared. But die, disappear, what's the difference really?
What would your last words be?...
How would you feel about dying?Satient-not with my life, or ending it, but with renewing it.
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? I would wait... until after death to do that one thing.
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? something unknown
Would you want people to remember you?no...not really
Would you want people to morn over you?no
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Maybe... as long as they didn't know of my presence...
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? a fallen/wondering angel... but eventually nothingness.
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? I would want to be without being, to exist without existing, to dream a reality and to live a dream... to be nothing, to be everything, to be.

Maledictis Voca
06-14-2007, 11:40 PM
When would you die?
Hopefully when I'm old.
Old age, or shot. Instant death, ya know?
My boyfriend..<3
I'd hope my boyfriend and twin o.o;
Well of course. Loved ones should know.
My business<3
Um, it would suck? I dunno. Depends on how and when
Depends. Am I saving a child from being run over by a bus? >>;
Dunno Lol
Idc.
They better =/
I like happy things, so no e.e I want red and white at my funeral! xD
Everyone I'm close to..
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?
Fallen angel. I like black feathered wings >>;
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death?
Go.. Somewhere? xD I'll think up an answer for this once I'm dead. Lol

Masali
06-14-2007, 11:59 PM
Yeah maybe... But something must've drawn you two to it...

Surely it was the "Death" in the title and not the "Your" hm...?

Your pompus attitude aside, It's not the concept of death that attracted me. What attracted me was the chance to make people aware that the "Death and Love" topics are becoming far too numerous and to offer up an unserious response to a topic I find, honestly, rather boring.

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-15-2007, 12:28 AM
When would you die? Three seconds before the rest of mankind.
How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) Earth A Splode.
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? James Bond.
Who would die by your side? If anyone...? Everyone.
Would you want anyone to know that you died? Nixon's Head.
What would your last words be? Not so much words as laughter.
How would you feel about dying? OK
Would you want your death to be important? Sure, I guess. All I really care about is hitting the right button though.
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? Get shot with a PP7.
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? Big Deal.
Would you want people to remember you? Didn't I answer this one already?
Would you want people to morn over you? No, quite the opposite.
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? The Flying Spaghetti Monster.
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? M1 Abrams.
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? Conspire to destroy the afterlife.

Grim Scythe
06-15-2007, 01:42 AM
* When would you die? -when im done
* How would you die? (Or who would kill you?)-something with a little dignity to it
* Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who?-no
* Who would die by your side? If anyone...?-no
* Would you want anyone to know that you died?-dont care im dead, theyd eventually find out, but id rather not have anyone mourn for me im atheist
* What would your last words be?-n/a
* How would you feel about dying?-ok
* Would you want your death to be important?-depends
* If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?-kill someone else, specifically the one responsible for mine
* Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?-dont care
* Would you want people to remember you?- thats not really my choice
* Would you want people to morn over you?-no
* Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who?-ha
* What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?-ha
* If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death?-ahahaaha

Devi
06-15-2007, 01:47 AM
If I had a choice...
When would you die? I would die... a slow... painful death... Haha, no I want to die in my sleep.
How would you die? I would die of natural causes
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? My family, friends
Who would die by your side? If anyone...? No one, If I die... I die alone or... If someone has to die, I take everyone with me
What would your last words be? Screw you... Shoot me...
How would you feel about dying? Are you kidding, Im scared... I mean *Cough*... I can take anything
Would you want your death to be important? Sure, Why not
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? Tell my family I loved them
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? BIG deal, I want revange...Lol
Would you want people to remember you? Duh!
Would you want people to morn over you? Nah, Just eat the food... barrie me... send flowers now in then... then call it a night
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? Just to send flowers...
What kind of being would you become?I hope I become an angel... but I;m going to hell soo.... IDK
Or would you simply become nothingness? There will be something damn it
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? I would go to heaven... I've come to take over... Now... Slaves... where is my dinner

Petrol Gas
06-15-2007, 03:14 AM
* When would you die? When I least expect it.
* How would you die? (Or who would kill you?)Painfully and slowly, preferably by someone I didn't know.
* Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who?Doesn't matter.
* Who would die by your side? If anyone...?Hopefully a busload of civilians, but it doesn't matter who.
* Would you want anyone to know that you died?Doesn't matter
* What would your last words be?Ow.
* How would you feel about dying?Probably very terrified.
* Would you want your death to be important?Doesn't matter.
* If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?Kill whoever killed me.
* Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?Doesn't matter.
* Would you want people to remember you?Yes.
* Would you want people to morn over you?Doesn't matter.
* Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who?No.
* What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?Doesn't matter.
* If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death?I would like to retire to the Bahamas.

Don't get me wrong, I hate pain. I just want to see it coming and feel it the whole way. So that I know what a pleasure my life really was.

riyo himura
06-15-2007, 03:39 AM
When would you die? mayb bout 50-+ i dun wanna live too long.
How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) sudden death mayb

Is there anyone who you would want to be there? my family and frens
Who would die by your side? If anyone...? no one
Would you want anyone to know that you died? yes of course
What would your last words be? stay strong everyone
How would you feel about dying? neutral
Would you want your death to be important? yes
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? surf in the ocean

Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?just small and simple would be nice
Would you want people to remember you?yes
Would you want people to morn over you? no
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? of course

What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) angel mayb

If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? look after those i love. and punish criminals and ppl who r a threat to world peace

-Batman-
06-15-2007, 03:45 AM
When would you die? Young... before 20.
How would you die? End of the world. I'd prefer that it was raining too. Or maybe some supernatural occurance, or the implosion of my own existence...or maybe...
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Preferably not...
Who would die by your side? If anyone...? If not everyone than no one.
Would you want anyone to know that you died? No... I guess not. It'd be better if they thought I'd just disappeared. But die, disappear, what's the difference really?
What would your last words be?...
How would you feel about dying?Satient-not with my life, but with ending it.
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? I would wait... until after death to do that one thing.
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? something unknown
Would you want people to remember you?no...not really
Would you want people to morn over you?no
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Maybe... as long as they didn't know of my presence...
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? a fallen/wondering angel... but eventually nothingness.
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? I would want to be without being, to exist without existing, to dream a reality and to live a dream... to be nothing, to be everything, to be.

Well, aren't we just the embodiment of sunshine flowers and kittens.
Seriously, am I the only person who finds these threads to be as depressing as they are excessive?
Why focus on an inevitable death in the future when you can live and enjoy life now.

When would you die? When i'm old and it's my time to go.
The rest of it I won't bother answering.

zyronet
06-15-2007, 05:01 AM
When would you die? I don't want to know.

How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) no one
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? everyone is welcome to come by..
Who would die by your side? If anyone...? no one. [ im not that bad, it like i want them to die..]

Would you want anyone to know that you died? you want?
What would your last words be? Enjoy! [ahaha..]

How would you feel about dying?scary and sad

Would you want your death to be important? yes, maybe?

If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?Enjoy everything

Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?i dont want anyone be troubled if id die, so maybe not

Would you want people to remember you?yes!

Would you want people to morn over you?if they want.. sure.

Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? maybe those who want me to visit them
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?im actually an angel. [o__o] maybe a shinigami..!! [capt!!]
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? ..where huh? somewhere like the description of heaven. Do after? relax and enjoy.

death-angel
06-15-2007, 05:35 AM
When would you die? now
How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) maybe dying in sleep?
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? the entire world
Would you want anyone to know that you died? yes
What would your last words be? i died?
How would you feel about dying? happiness...^^
Would you want your death to be important? no
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? kill someone...
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? small thing.
Would you want people to remember you? no
Would you want people to morn over you? yes
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? no one..everyone died with me ^^...
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? i'll stay like me!
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? i'll go somewhere and do something...

Eris
06-15-2007, 06:42 AM
When would you die?
On a Tuesday.
How would you die?
Firing squad, execution for war crimes?
Anyone with me would surely die.
I don't know, anyone that wants to die a fiery death.
Of course. That's the point.
"Bring it on!" is a nice little something.
Inevitable. Unless my cloning schemes work out.
That depends on how you mean important.
Conquer the world.
Of course I want it to be a big deal.
Yes.
Not really.
I can't visit someone after death. I'm dead, remember?
I would rot away in the ground.
I would rot away in the ground.

izzy14backstabber
06-15-2007, 06:58 AM
* When would you die? on 14th day of the month
* How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) my most hated person
* Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? no one
* Who would die by your side? If anyone...? no one.. i want to die alone
* Would you want anyone to know that you died? no
* What would your last words be? no one can have my things
* How would you feel about dying? freedom?
* Would you want your death to be important? nope..
* If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? went to Japan, Spain or see Xabi Alonso or Jesse Mccartney face to face
* Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? small
* Would you want people to remember you? no
* Would you want people to morn over you?no
* Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? no one
* What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? demon
* If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? hell...

Yahtzee
06-15-2007, 11:13 AM
When would you die? A Friday
How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) In my sleep would be nice
Who would die by your side? If anyone...? Er... no
Would you want anyone to know that you died? Yeah
What would your last words be? God save the Queen
How would you feel about dying? I don't know
Would you want your death to be important? Yup
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? Blow the world up with me (not), no clue
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? Something small
Would you want people to remember you? Yeah, course
Would you want people to morn over you? No
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? I'm dead who can I visit apart from dead people
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? Angel

Howling Star
06-15-2007, 12:06 PM
* When would you die?
Don't know

* How would you die? (Or who would kill you?)
Suicide or killed an accident maybe something else

* Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who?
No one

* Who would die by your side? If anyone...?
No one

* Would you want anyone to know that you died?
Nope

* What would your last words be?
''I am free at last no limits''

* How would you feel about dying?
Don't know I desire it a little bit but on the other side I don't

* Would you want your death to be important?
Nope life goes on with or without me.

* If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?
Say good bye properly

* Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?
Something small

* Would you want people to remember you?
That's they're choice

* Would you want people to morn over you?
They're choice

* Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who?
Family members

* What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?
A spirit that lives within the rain. =)

* If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death?
A better place I would do talk with people and get to know the truth of life and answers that are imposebile to get here.

Raining Sorrow
06-15-2007, 06:39 PM
Seriously, am I the only person who finds these threads to be as depressing as they are excessive?
Why focus on an inevitable death in the future when you can live and enjoy life now.

It's true that we shouldn't be obsessed with death- nor should we look forward to it, seeing as how we'll eventually spend eternity in it. But why not be a little interested? If it's our future, shouldn't we at least care a little? We can think of the future and still live in the moment- as long as we don't get caught up in the future and forget the present. And anyway, my goal in making this thread wasn't to bum everyone out. (Sorry if it did^_^;;...) It was just to see how much people actually thought about things like this (Not to say they often should.) And also, it was a little reminder that said that we could die any second and that there are people and things we need to consider and think of before it's too late.

And as far as my post... Sunshine flowers and kittens no, but you didn't have to give me a bad rep. I never said my life was bad, I just don't like the way that government and society have set things up in it. Won't it be a little relieving to be free of it all? Sure, life is good, but death, for all we know, could be just another part of life. And it could lead to another life all together. And by satient, in death and not life, all I meant was that some of the things people long to do in life, never happen- because of restraints. I believe that the "fate of death is also the joy of rebirth" (End of Evangelion). What if after death, we are free of those restraints? I find life and death both equally fascinating because there may really be no difference between them. So I guess what I should've said instead of "Satient with ending life" was "Satient with renewing life"... I think I'll go change it to that. Thanks.

Oh well. I hope this helps people understand that not all death threads are shooting to depress readers. Sorry for the impression.

Your pompus attitude aside, It's not the concept of death that attracted me. What attracted me was the chance to make people aware that the "Death and Love" topics are becoming far too numerous and to offer up an unserious response to a topic I find, honestly, rather boring.

Sorry for the attitude. To tell the truth I haven't seen another death thread like this before. But that would probably be because I didn't look...^_^

Darn. I don't get to know Masali's serious response to the death thread... Unless of couse banging Keira Knightly, dying beside a ferret, and being powerful enough to be brought down only by the unity of God and Satan and to bring about the destruction of the universe in the process, were all of your "serious" thoughts. Cuz if that last one was, then I might just have to say it was a little... pompous... lol

Jk. I gave you a good rep for your geniusness.

Masali
06-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Cuz if that last one was, then I might just have to say it was a little... pompous... lol

Good thing it wasn't. Or else I'd be quite the hypocrite now wouldn't I? Well, the part about Keira Knightly was, but that's beside the point.

To tell the truth I haven't seen another death thread like this before.

I guess that wouldn't have anything to do with the fact you've been here less than a month, would it?

Jk. I gave you a good rep for your geniusness.

Geniusness isn't a word. But because I'm a nice guy, I gave you good rep for your idiocy (which is a word)

Grim Scythe
06-15-2007, 09:25 PM

are you a hippy now?

sakushi12
06-15-2007, 09:52 PM
When would you die?
It doesn't matter God will decide....

I want to die peacefully! No one would kill me but i will not know! if someone would kill me!

Of course my family and my friends!

Nobody i want to die alone!

Of course so that they will know that i exist in this world!

Bye Bye! and sorry for everything i have done!

i don't know...

Yeah...

say sorry to everyone and say goodbye....

I think something small...

I think some will remember I don't think others will..

there choice...

I'm dead can't visit anybody!

Angel....i'll be in heaven!

I'll be in heaven having fun with the others and with God!

heheheh....and one question for everyone

Are you ready to die?
If you ask me, YES!

Raining Sorrow
06-15-2007, 11:46 PM
Good thing it wasn't. Or else I'd be quite the hypocrite now wouldn't I? Well, the part about Keira Knightly was, but that's beside the point

lol

I guess that wouldn't have anything to do with the fact you've been here less than a month, would it?

heh... surely not. Maybe It's just laziness, seeing as how I've been here for more than two years.

Geniusness isn't a word. But because I'm a nice guy, I gave you good rep for your idiocy (which is a word)

Why do you have to be such a perfectionist? "Perfectism is slow death."

If anything in the world is true it's that.

(I know that perfectism isn't a word. That's the point of the saying. Just like saying geniusness instead of simply genius is imperfectous. Imperfections are what make us all human. Even if that's a bad thing, you and I have that in common.)

Anyway, can we please stop now? You've exhausted me to the point of defeat and I don't wanna talk about it anymore. I lost. You won. I gave you a good rep, you gave me a bad one. I'm content.

Delusiah
06-16-2007, 12:01 AM
When would you die? 34 years from now, in the winter
How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) die in a fight to the death
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? My friends
Who would die by your side? If anyone...? The person who killed me
Would you want anyone to know that you died? Sure, why not
What would your last words be? "So, this is how it ends..."
How would you feel about dying? mildly pissed off
Would you want your death to be important? not really...
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? give the person who killed me 'The Finger'
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? not a big deal
Would you want people to remember you? yes
Would you want people to morn over you? no
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? my friends
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? demon. definitely demon.
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? I would want to stay on Earth so I could watch over people.

-Batman-
06-16-2007, 03:50 AM
are you a hippy now?

If enjoying the only life you have makes one a hippy, then sure.

Ayame_Sohma
06-16-2007, 06:43 AM
* When would you die?
About 60
Sleeping in my bed

No, i would like to die alone

No one

I wont want anyone to know

Hm...not sure

As long its not painful then im ok with it

Not really

Have a party

somthing small

No
No
no
* What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?

simply become nothingness

loneliness part of hell

Froggydude
06-16-2007, 07:25 AM
* When would you die?
In about 50 years max.
Fast.
Nobody, don't like goodbyes.
I don't want anybody to die, especially not by my side.
Only the closer family so they wouldn't worry.
Had some good times.
Don't know yet, if u would have a miserable life i would be happy.
No.
Kiss a person i love.
Small.
Maybe only those i would remember if it would happen to them
N, i would like them to drink and hf.
All my deceased relatives.
I would like to be a cloud.
To the bottom of the ocean.

jechocochan
06-16-2007, 08:42 AM
When would you die? I would die in autumn, just because.
How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) In my sleep, I would be killed by natural causes.
Would you want anyone to know that you died? Yes.
How would you feel about dying? I wouldn't. I would be asleep.
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? Small
Would you want people to remember you? Yes
Would you want people to mourn over you? No
What kind of being would you become? I would become a ghost until everyone I knew had died. Then I could accompany them to wherever they go.

Acnologia
06-16-2007, 09:21 AM
I have only one requirement for my death.
I do not want to die alone.

lafiel
06-16-2007, 11:48 AM
"What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?"

hmm now theres an interesting question I would love to become a fox as it's my favorite animal and watch over the few people i actually care for, and thats not my parents haha

So I'm thinking i'll just convert to shamanism and being a Druid. Then I wouldnt have to wait till my death to transform ;P

Guza
06-16-2007, 12:35 PM
hmmm....id rather not think of my death till i get there

Aulos
06-16-2007, 05:52 PM
When would you die? Winter.
How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) Freezing to death. Yay.
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? No.
Would you want anyone to know that you died? I don't care.
What would your last words be? "Religion must go down!" Yes.
How would you feel about dying? It's kind of sad, but I'm not a big fan of life.
Would you want your death to be important? My last line needs to go in the history books but I couldn't care less otherwise. XD
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? Anything? I'd single-handedly disprove all religions at once. XD Or there are some other things that I could do that would make truly happy.
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? I don't care.
Would you want people to remember you? I don't care.
Would you want people to morn over you? I don't care.
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? The afterlife doesn't exist.
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? I will become nothingness because that's the only way, but I'd like to be reincarnated... as a better person more fitting to how I feel I should be.
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? I'll fade into nothingness there isn't a choice... but I'd be reincarnated. I don't want to burn for all eternity and I don't want to go to heaven with all of those people who are religious. XD

Lunafreya Fleuret
06-16-2007, 09:39 PM
Hm..I'd die in the next eighty years. It'd probably be a death by oldness. The two I'd want to be there would be Kyle and Akito. I wouldn't know if anyone would. Not that I care or anything. No, I wouldn't want anyone to know that I had died. My last words would be ones that I used rarely. " Life is nothing but a caged bird that wishes for freedom". Really, I'm not afraid of dying, since I know so many people who have died, and they explained to me that to them it was a doorway to their freedom. And of course no, I wouldn't want it to be important. I'd probably propose to Aki. A small deal, nothing big. No, I'd not want people to mourn over my death, hell'a no way. Don't really care if I'd be remembered or not. If I would be able to visit someone, It'd be Aki-san. I'd want to become an Angel, that if I could. And I'd want to go back and haunt the very placed that I lived in the day before I came to The USA. Oioi. Thankyou for reading this.

Raining Sorrow
06-16-2007, 09:44 PM

Probably a wise decision...

Kiss of Death
06-16-2007, 11:13 PM
+When would you die? young
+How would you die? drown with the pool of blood. my blood
+Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? alone
+Who would die by your side? If anyone...? no one. just me
+Would you want anyone to know that you died? only my best friend and online friends
+What would your last words be? who cares? i'll be alone
+How would you feel about dying? fine
+Would you want your death to be important? death
+If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? sex? (yes, i'm only 14)
+Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? i dont care
+Would you want people to remember you? yes
+Would you want people to morn over you? huh?
+Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? you! and then scare you to death!
+What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? well, i would be just spirit...
+If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? nothing. i'm dead

i think this treath isd pointless, but i'm posing here just because i dont wanna spam. i would give yopu bad reps, but you already in red. why you ppl wanna die?

Interpreter
06-17-2007, 03:26 AM
When would you die?
Don't know

Murdered

No one

No one

It's up to them

I wish I could've been happier

No comment

If they regard me as an important person, it will be important

Ensure my family will live on happily

Small

Up to them

YES

Family members, mom, sis, cousin

Nothingness

Find peace

NiesaxShiori
06-17-2007, 03:33 AM

this is the correct way.. death will come soon whether if you like it or not

.Lovebeat
06-17-2007, 03:47 AM
When would you die? After I've reached my dreams and after my kids get... kids.
How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) I don't know. Not by an accident or by an illness hopefully.
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? I don't really want anyone to be there when I die... it would be horrible for the person to see me die. But if so, the love of my life. Or my mom.
Who would die by your side? If anyone...? The love of my life!
Would you want anyone to know that you died? Yep. Everyone I knew.
What would your last words be? I'm proud of all of you and live on? n.n
How would you feel about dying? Sad. But still happy MAYBE if I had accomplished everything I wanted to by that time.
Would you want your death to be important? I just want people to know that I'm dead, I guess. Maybe a funeral too.
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? FLY. Uh, maybe stage-dive on some stage. >>; With people actually carrying me.
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? I just want my family and friends to know that I'm dead. -_-
Would you want people to remember you? The ones I knew, YES.
Would you want people to morn over you? I guess not?
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? Maybe my family...
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? ELVENNNNN... nah. I guess I'd become nothing.
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? I'd go to MY paradise.

~Mithrosent~
07-01-2007, 09:34 PM
When would you die? On a sunday.
How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) Pretending to do a stunt. like digging myself out of my grave. I would drug myself, in the coffin. So I could get away from my stalker teddy bear Monkeytoe.
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? Nope. 'Specially not MonkeyToes.
Who would die by your side? If anyone...? No one. Hopefully.
Would you want anyone to know that you died? Yep. Monkeytoes.
What would your last words be? Kiss my --- =)
How would you feel about dying? Happy.
Would you want your death to be important? Yeah. I mean goodness. I wan't my family to cheer for me! I mean I killed monkeytoes!(Monkeytoes would kill himself because I died).
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? Give a very long kiss to my Spouse.
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? Purdy Big deal
Would you want people to remember you? Yep.
Would you want people to morn over you? Eh. Could care less.
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? Hmm. My papa.
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? I wan't to be a fluffy bunny so everyone will love me and cuddle with me. and get me food! GOOD food!
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? Say Hello to Monkeytoes and then giggle non-stop.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-01-2007, 10:31 PM
When would you die?: Within the next four years.

How would you die? I'd die on the crapper. It's proven fact you crap your pants when you die.

Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Yeah, my friend Will so we can both laugh it up until my end.

Who would die by your side? A HOLE lot of innocent people that didn't know me. ;)

Would you want anyone to know that you died? Yeah clearly if my friend Will is watching.

What would your last words be? "This last one coming out is going to be a doosie."

How would you feel about dying? I'd feel relieved because the suffering of this life would be over.

Would you want your death to be important? It would answer the question if you crap yourself or not when you die.

If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? Set a camera up and record it, so I'd have written instructions on how to put it on youtube.

Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? A BIG deal, so my friends can say "I knew the guy who died on the crapper and put it on youtube!"

Would you want people to remember you? Clearly I would

Would you want people to morn over you? Not really, I want people to party it up.

Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? YES, I'd go screw around with a few BCT females I know and drive them to anorexia and insanity. Then I'd go screw with a few guys from High School and make them commit suicide, because I'm a vengeful mean sucker.

What kind of being would you become? Clearly I'd be a demon.

If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? Two ways to look at it, if I goto Hell I laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. If I goto Heaven I can relive my death again for fun. I'D DEFINATELY want to goto Heaven and relive the events of my life I liked a lot.

unspun
07-01-2007, 10:57 PM
When would you die? Never, but I guess since I can't have never, I'll go with when I'm 75

How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) I would die peacefully in my sleep
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? nobody

Who would die by your side? If anyone...? no. I don't wish death on other people, even if it's in a "nice way"

Would you want anyone to know that you died? I think my kids would need to know...

What would your last words be? I love you (to my family)

How would you feel about dying? uhm, well at the age of 75 I'd probably welcome it.

Would you want your death to be important? no, not unless i was filthy rich and my kids were going to inherit a yacht.

If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? I'd just want to say goodbye.
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? Small
Would you want people to remember you? Of course
Would you want people to morn over you? Well I wouldn't want them to dance on my grave, but I wouldn't want them to cry...
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? I don't know.
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? Hmm, I dunno, I guess I'd be an arch angel
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? Build my own reality and stay in it.

kaasuten
07-01-2007, 11:28 PM
When would you die?: On New Years Eve

How would you die?: I would learn that i had breast cancer and then i'd put a bomb in my house, put fire works all around my house, and then i'd detonate the bomb with me inside. last but least the fireworks would go off.

Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who?: My family, and everyone in the world.

Who would die by your side? If anyone...?: I don't know, my family?
but not by my side, maybe outside, and very far away.

Would you want anyone to know that you died?: Yes, everyone, and my purple dancing midgets.

What would your last words be?: "My life is ending, but my purple dancing midgets life's will live on"

How would you feel about dying?: Okay i guess.

Would you want your death to be important?: Yup! it better be the best party in town!.

If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?:
Do everything i love to do at once.

Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?: As big as it could be!.

Would you want people to remember you?: Heck yes!.

Would you want people to morn over you?: I don't know, i just don't want them to happy that i died.

Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who?: Everyone that i knew before they died.

What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?: I'd want to become a purple dancing midget.

If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death?: Follow random people around, and pull pranks on them. and haunt politician's for the rest of their life's.

keezy.
07-02-2007, 12:03 AM
I want to die in my sleep, if i did die i'd want my whole family to be there so i could see them one last time. If i could bring someone w/ me... (heh, heh...) it'd be a certain someone who's annoyed me... i know i'd be stuck w/ them but still i'd like to be there for there death.
I want to die when i'm 50 something that way i won't have to go through pain or anything

Saiyan Destroyer
07-02-2007, 01:00 PM
How would you die?: I would learn that i had breast cancer and then i'd put a bomb in my house, put fire works all around my house, and then i'd detonate the bomb with me inside. last but least the fireworks would go off.

Would you want anyone to know that you died?: Yes, everyone, and my purple dancing midgets.

Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?: As big as it could be!.

Would you want people to remember you?: Heck yes!

I KNEW IT! SOmeone else who thinks dieing with a bang is a heck of a way to go! Only my bang is through my anus and hers is through her house. Awesome. Only I feel the Purple Midgets should end up raining down on your neightbor hood like flaming 50 lbs hail stones and it look ike Egypt... only with more flaming midgets.

Exquiro
07-02-2007, 05:11 PM
When would you die? -When I'm as good at climbing as I'm ever gonna get.
How would you die? -I'll be deep water soloing, I'll reach the top of the climb... Then just off backwards.
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? -Hm... Maybe, but I think I'll keep that one to myself.
Who would die by your side? -Much as I'm in favor of flashy double suicides... I think I'd rather not for the sake of the other.
Would you want anyone to know that you died? -No, unfortunatly I'm afraid it's unavoidable.
What would your last words be? -"..." or maybe "I know what you've done".
How would you feel about dying? -Thankfull that I'm never gonna grow old.
Would you want your death to be important? -No... Or maybe to some.
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? -Smile.
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? -Small, that doesn't mean it wouldn't be a big deal to some though.
Would you want people to remember you? -Some life that would be, being forgotten the moment you've gone. Of course I'd want people to remember.
Would you want people to morn over you? -Yes, but only for a short while. There's a time to morn... And there's a time to move on.
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? -Yeah I'd haunt each person I know in turn >:3 You included... Yes, YOU.
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? -The chance of me becoming a devil is about 1 to the number of ants in the world. So something of the demon variety.
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? -Nowhere, I don't wanna be immortal in any way, shape or form. I just wanna dissapear...

There you have it... My death.

Anpan Hayase
07-02-2007, 08:02 PM
Uhm.....

I would want the cruise ship I was on to break in half and then float on a metal door looking thing, while the love of my life tells me I'm going to die in a nice warm bed after I have lots of children. I'm going to slap him, tell him not to think that way, and pull his butt on the door looking thing with me.

And then, I want a helicoptor to come and save us both! ...>>;; And then, years later die in a nice warm bed. :D

Seena Angel
07-02-2007, 08:23 PM
When would you die? now
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? the entire world
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? kill someone...
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? no one..everyone died with me ^^...
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? i'll stay like me!
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? i'll go somewhere and do something...

The Dom
07-02-2007, 09:30 PM
When would you die? at night
How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) a rival gangster
Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? yeah tayuya107
Who would die by your side? If anyone...? the world
What would your last words be? keep yo pimp hand strong
How would you feel about dying? umm dead
Would you want your death to be important? yes
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? pimp slap my ex gf
Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? giant, like front page news
Would you want people to remember you? yeah
Would you want people to morn over you? yup
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? tayuya107
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? a demond pimp
If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? id go to hell become a demond and go to earth and party

♠♣♥♦
07-02-2007, 09:46 PM
When would you die? now

afk *cocks gun*

When would you die? July 3rd, 2071
Would you want anyone to know that you died? That would be nice...
What would your last words be? Shake a leg, *****, my sandwich isn't going to make itself.
How would you feel about dying? Wouldn't you already be dead?
Would you want your death to be important? Sure :)
If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? Go on a rampage with a giant sword.
Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? Jimi Hendrix & Jim Morrison
What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? a cat.