PDA

View Full Version : Shakugan no Shana (spoiler included)

Raine Arikado
06-14-2007, 11:57 AM
I'm surprised that I didn't see this one here.:<_<: It's a very good one. The main character ends up being dead (for quite a while too), and on top of that he's a meistes. A very rare one that holds the Midnight Lost Child, which fully restores a torches energy at the stroke of midnight. I've seen all of them up to the 5th volume and can't wait for the 6th to come out. I think it's taking way too long!:angry1:

Arculon
06-16-2007, 04:34 AM
This series wasn't too bad, I've watched series one of the anime (ep 1-24) and now awaiting for series 2. Are you reading the manga or watching the anime? "volume" i assume manga? correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards,

Arculon

Interpreter
06-16-2007, 04:42 AM
The anime was kinda funny. Especially margery daw. Gosh! She and her two subordinates was hilarious, n marco too. Is the second part coming out? Wow! I didn';t follow the manga, but the songs from the anime was my favourite.

Raine Arikado
06-16-2007, 04:50 AM
This series wasn't too bad, I've watched series one of the anime (ep 1-24) and now awaiting for series 2. Are you reading the manga or watching the anime? "volume" i assume manga? correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards,

Arculon

Sorry,not the manga at all. The anime. I have the dvd's, and they have only 5 volumes out so far. they havn't come out with the 6th. I believe it's coming out next month.

Arculon
06-16-2007, 05:46 AM
ahh ok, I'm very surprised you can wait so long -_- i bet you're just so anxious everytime you finished your volume and then having to wait for the next to come out!

Regards,

Arculon

Sakura-Kinomoto
06-16-2007, 12:51 PM
i love the anime. its awesome. got all the dvds that are out

Raine Arikado
06-16-2007, 05:08 PM
ahh ok, I'm very surprised you can wait so long -_- i bet you're just so anxious everytime you finished your volume and then having to wait for the next to come out!

Regards,

Arculon

I think the wait is part of the fun in watching anime. It gives you time to think about the previous shows, and how you think it may continue. of course watching it when it comes out gets me so excited I can,t sit still.:laugh: