PDA

View Full Version : Journals

nekogrl
06-13-2007, 08:05 PM
How many of you own a journal? If yes, how often do you write in it?

I own 2 journals currently. I'm writing in one that my older sister gave me, and I'm waiting until I finish that one until I start writing in the other one. (which I got from a gift exchange.) I write in mine daily...Unless something happens in which I cannot write in it. Like when I forget it at my house when I go somewhere else. Or if I have a friend over and I don't wanna show that I own a journal to them.

Your turn, now!

smile1010
06-13-2007, 08:06 PM
yeah I tried keeping a journal.
Lol
But i couldn't.
I got to lazy with it!
Gah
but my friend kept a journal
and what she said was hilarious
she was like 7
XD
hilarious things we right when we're nothing but wee children

Petrol Gas
06-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Every time that I try my friends find it and read it out loud between them. They usually laugh (it's happened three times) and make jokes. Then they ask me really personal questions based on what I wrote...questions that no one should be able to ask me.

It's altogether a very betraying feeling.

GaiSensei
06-13-2007, 08:20 PM
I used to have a few.... but I don't write in them >.> <.<;;;

Unless I want to remember something

Maledictis Voca
06-13-2007, 08:22 PM
I have a journal and use to write in it every day but got a bit bored of it..

Now I just write in my blog here. xD

Sobriquet
06-13-2007, 08:31 PM
I have some journals. I still write in them when I'm bored. Usually a couple of times a month. I think keeping a journal is a great thing because I enjoy reading them and noticing how I changed over time. xD

nekogrl
06-13-2007, 08:40 PM
Now I just write in my blog here. xD
haha! I have a xanga...I can never keep up with blogs...but I can with a journal...how strange...

KeokoXxXInuzuka
06-13-2007, 09:02 PM
I've wrotten in all of them fully and workin on my 5th one... I don't know why I write in them just do xx;

Myrra
06-14-2007, 12:13 AM
I've always had a journal. I remember getting mad cos my brother (who was 3 or 4 at the time) had found my journal and scribbled all over it. I've filled up many a journal. My favourite had a little frame cut out in the front for a small picture and I used one of my favourite avas for that space. I usually fill up one journal a year, but I'm spending less and less time writing in my paper journal and more and more in my online journals...as it's easier for me to type my thoughts then to try to write them in ink. Though when I do write, I use a variety of inks (blue, green, orange, red, black, purple). It's no real reflection on my mood, just that I like my entries to differ from the one before. I no longer write nightly in my journal, just typically a weekly update to say what's been going on in the week and picking my favourite (or sometimes worst) highlights.
Uh...yeah, I think I went on long enough :ninja:

Princess Cupcake
06-14-2007, 01:12 AM
I can't keep journals. I'm not neat and orderly in the fact that I forget to write in it and then just forget about it totally. Either that, or it turns into a book of stalking notes.

Ayame_Sohma
06-14-2007, 03:16 AM
I used to have a journal but i kept forget to write stuff in it..so i stop but im thinkin about tryin again.

Ange
06-14-2007, 03:21 AM
Yeah.. I used to write in my journal..
It was just for reminding me how my life went like during a certain period of time.. I wrote them in english so I could practice the language.
I never picked events to write in my journal. I just write whenever I feel like it and also when I'm not too lazy to spend some minutes writing.
I filled one of my journals two years ago. I had a second one but it got lost so I decided to make a journal in my computer. I made sure it was protected by a password so I wont get embarrassed if someone tries to dig through my computer. I typed them in french for a second line of security.
I think I hadn't been writing for almost a year now...

orihime-san
06-14-2007, 03:25 AM
I have one but I only wrote one page in it cause don't have time......
I have to study my lessons...^_^

zyronet
06-14-2007, 04:39 AM
I think i have. But i not good at keeping it. >_<
simple as that..

Serenith Youkai
06-14-2007, 09:48 AM
>>.....<< uh yes actually I do have a journal, I write everything exciting that happens to me in it. Unless it's something I can't write down, in case someone finds it. Then I'll write on a piece of paper and put in in a box with a lock on it...lol...seriously. =/

nekogrl
06-14-2007, 10:07 AM
I think i have. But i not good at keeping it. >_<
simple as that..
Yeah....I used to do that all the time! so then I'd get frustrated and come close to burning all of my journals. ^^;; I never did though...I still have all my old ones up in my room...No, you guys can't read em! ^^

gothic tears
06-14-2007, 10:27 AM
I had this journal when I was in 5th grade and my mom saw it and showed it to my dad, who told my whole family about it and uh...let's just say I was an abused, violent, suicidle child so no good things were written in it, lol.
Then my sister told me if I had something I really had to get out, to just talk with her because writting it down is never a good thing. Someone will eventually find it.

So now I have 6 blogs I believe, online and I write in them everyday basically, haha.
But I have 2 or 3 left over journals from when I was in Elementary School, I write in them when I'm cleaning my room cause I'm bored, lol.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-14-2007, 11:01 AM
Don't really like making journals, cause i get lazy sometimes.

Gelica'sUnwoundMind
06-14-2007, 11:09 AM
I actually have 3 different journals.:p 2 online and 1 not plus I have a bunch poeple gave as gifts.:cool: But I don't write in them all the time cause I forget 2!:rolleyes: