PDA

View Full Version : More features added

Kaitou Ace
06-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Well I added a UserCP which will show you the status of your submissions, and let you see all the songs that are attached to your account on the site. Soon you'll also be able to customize your credit string, and submit corrections.

Also added is a "Songbox" which lets you keep links to songs you like in an easy to reach place. Just use the image link under the songs title to add or remove songs from the songbox.

Print view of songs has also been restored, with and without kanji. Kanji text view also forces the proper encoding.

More stuff in the works, but I need some feedback, and feature suggestions O_o;

royal_ken
06-12-2007, 07:33 AM
The new features are very good :-)
I think the site's become more user-friendly and I'm having no difficult using it.

I have a list of songs that I have already provided for animelyrics.com but none of the ones I have submitted before the whole change (change in ownership?) are on the list. Can those be added onto the list in the future?

Having a preview button before submitting the lyrics will be helpful because aligning the lyrics can be difficult at times.

Another feature which might be interesting to add is a comment box under each lyrics so people can write any grievances or suggestions. Personally, I won't press for this feature because I'm quite happy with what you've done so far but I thought I'd contribute with some ideas.

Thank you-

Kaitou Ace
06-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Ah thanks ^_^; Glad to hear that.

Absolutely, I can link all your songs to your account. If you have a list of them that'd help, but I should be able to find the songs that are yours via the database. I'll try to get that done today.

A preview button is a great idea ^_^ I'll put that on my list of things. Comments I was considering, my only worry was moderating them, and keeping spam and pointless messages out of it. Maybe if the song contributor could moderate them, but even then. I'll keep thinking about it. And do keep the ideas coming, I can't come up with everything we should have O_o.

Also I just changed the song credit display so instead of having the email there in plain text along with a link, it will show the email as an image now. That will keep any bots from picking it up. Past that, I'm working on making the display of that line customizable, as well as a few other things.