PDA

View Full Version : Stalker?

Kagura_Sohma
06-09-2007, 10:25 PM
i don't really know why i'm askin this, i guess because i'm bored...but anyways here's the question: Do you have a stalker, or are you the stalker? which ever. i do. or i did....weird thing is i knew him, like he's my friend!, weird huh?

sa5m
06-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Nope, never had a stalker. XD Don't hope to get one anytime soon either. ^^;

Mazrim Taim
06-09-2007, 10:28 PM
I'm pretty sure no serious stalker would admit and say that they are a stalker, or even come to realiaze that they are truly a stalker. As for me I've never been a stalkee or stalker since there is nothing of me that makes worthy enough to be stalked.

unspun
06-09-2007, 10:32 PM
roflmao

I have/had a stalker.

Funny story, she's my ex's girlfriend. We split up almost 6 years ago now, so I don't know if she's still trying to do things, but uh, she had people add me my online journals (so she could get my friends only entries). I guess she was convinced that my ex and I were still talking.

She was so sick. My ex and I were together for quite a while, and at one point I let him take "photos" of me, which she kept and wouldnt let him destroy (my source was our old roomate). When I moved out, I didn't take much of my stuff at first, but I ended up not taking any of the rest of it, because she was wearing my clothes. She was a hippy before they started dating, she immediately claimed industrial, wore my boots (I still cry over losing those) my jewelery and (according to our roomate at the time) she was acting like me too.

What a dumb b. To all stalkers, get over it and get your own identity, Imitation is NOT the sincerest form of flattery.

kaasuten
06-09-2007, 10:32 PM
if i had a stalker he would be dead, everyone i know well, is very protective of me.

Acnologia
06-09-2007, 11:10 PM
I hope im not stalked, you never know since their masters at what they do >_>

unspun
06-09-2007, 11:13 PM
I hope im not stalked, you never know since their masters at what they do >_>

Oh, I'm secretly stalking you:p

*Kayako*
06-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Hmm, I could stalk your punk butt.. Lol

No I had a stalker... His name was Brian.... He'd fallow me... and look up my skirt in school and stare at me, fallow me around in High School... he creeped me out... He would like have 8 eyes... where ever I was... he'd be watching... and his breath smelled horrible... It was just horid when he tried to talk to me... So I was mean.. and told him to go invest in some tic-tacs and use them... all of them... he just fallowed me like a dog after that... I freaked.

Acnologia
06-09-2007, 11:33 PM
Oh, I'm secretly stalking you:p

Im stalking you back!

zyronet
06-09-2007, 11:51 PM
nope.. I don't think so.
No events that made me think that i have one..

OminousCloud
06-09-2007, 11:56 PM
A friend of mine keeps inviting me to "hang out" at his house, I've been politely rejecting him for almost 3 years now lol.

Antares
06-10-2007, 12:00 AM
I had one when I started the University. In his words, he thought that I was "cute" and had "more brains" that the girls in our class. It was disturbing, really. One time we had to do a project together and I gave him my cellphone to contact me if he needed me for something... he ended up calling at 4 am to hear 'how my voice was' at that time... he really heard my lovely voice and wonderful insults. Thank God he's not around anymore... I think...

Mazrim Taim
06-10-2007, 12:15 AM
I had one when I started the University. In his words, he thought that I was "cute" and had "more brains" that the girls in our class. It was disturbing, really. One time we had to do a project together and I gave him my cellphone to contact me if he needed me for something... he ended up calling at 4 am to hear 'how my voice was' at that time... he really heard my lovely voice and wonderful insults. Thank God he's not around anymore... I think...

Very creepy indeed. Based on what you said, he's clearly infatuated with you and seemingly falls head over heels for girls too quickly.. or maybe you were just one of those alluring sirens that had sung such a heart-piercing melody that it had brought his very own vessel to it's demise.

Either one could be right.

You decide.

Antares
06-10-2007, 12:25 AM
Very creepy indeed. Based on what you said, he's clearly infatuated with you and seemingly falls head over heels for girls too quickly.. or maybe you were just one of those alluring sirens that had sung such a heart-piercing melody that it had brought his very own vessel to it's demise.

Either one could be right.

You decide.

It could have been either one. For what I knew, he was the extra romantic type: always writing [weird]poems and competing with our other classmates for higher scores. If by the siren and the song you mean that I was a girl that was responsible with her homework and over ranked him as first of our class, then yes, maybe I was guilty... I was the girl he couldn't beat D:

Lunafreya Fleuret
06-10-2007, 12:45 AM
Sadly, I have stalkers. Dx No clue why, though. It seems every time I go somewhere, someone follows me. I tell them to shoo eventually, they dun leave.

Mazrim Taim
06-10-2007, 12:53 AM
It could have been either one. For what I knew, he was the extra romantic type: always writing weirdpoems and competing with our other classmates for higher scores. If by the siren and the song you mean that I was a girl that was responsible with her homework and over ranked him as first of our class, then yes, maybe I was guilty... I was the girl he couldn't beat D:

What I said could translate to many other things though that's not quite what I meant. What kind of weird poems? Poems of love, death, hate? From what I see.. perhaps it was the first time in his life that he had met such an impeccable being that he had to have for his own. Though I could be wrong.. most of the time I am.

Aleyna
06-10-2007, 02:44 AM
recently i had stalkers at school
usually i get the weird older guys in there upper 40s following me around in malls or at the park...those 1's are creepy, the old men

Mazrim Taim
06-10-2007, 02:45 AM
recently i had stalkers at school
usually i get the weird older guys in there upper 40s following me around in malls or at the park...those 1's are creepy, the old men

Not surprised at all to hear such things. Quite common.

OminousCloud
06-10-2007, 03:06 AM
That's really creepy Veile, don't make eye contact!

Aleyna
06-10-2007, 03:12 AM
yeah i don't, its very common
but its creepy at the same time, im never alone though whenever i go shopping cause of creepy old stalkers like that

Petrol Gas
06-10-2007, 04:13 AM
I sometimes think that I have a stalker.
honest.

Niome!
06-10-2007, 04:47 AM
I am a Stalker, kinda. People consider me Stalker because I don't speak up much neither than do I appear to be willing to talk and am just prying eyes. I have Love Shyness, got it from Wikipedia!

I stalked this girl in my church because I was lonely at the time that was older than me. One of the Ministers told my mom that I liked her and she told her to get me away from her. She gave me a kiss on a cheek twice...

I used to look up girls skirts and grab their butts when I was three. My mom told me that I did this in parks and during school when we had free time or probably lunch outside also. I think I remember one scene doing this, but It could be my perverted imagination.

You know when you were young, your attached to a teacher for a reason you don't know of and was your favorite? Back when I did that, the woman I was husbanded to toke me into the bathroom with her because I was such a troublemaker (She was in a stall...) and when she came out I would launch myself onto her leg and she'd have a hard time trying to recuperate.

Now I really don't Stalk. I like to call it following people needlessly or in the pursuit of happi-attention.

Though theres this man that Stalks me. With his fine pointy ears. Hes several inches tall so to speak. Speaks several languages similar to his kind and rubs up against me like a maniac. I love him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Niome_Unfettered/m_19873a36c15db7ace5aced383f596850.jpg

███
06-10-2007, 05:20 AM
I have numerous stalkers, to explain the stories to you would be never ending; the two main ones consist of a sixty-year-old fat man and 30-year-old women whom is a makeup artist.

The sixty year old recently was asking around my workplace for my e-mail address, when no one would give it to him he gave his to one of my peers to give to me. Things with this man have been crazy, to touching me up, to driving past my house to many things which I won't name cause this is a G rated site.

The thirty-year-old woman, well about thirty minutes ago was about the 22nd missed call I have received today. My friend was a makeup artist and I came in to be her model and the thirty-year-old woman saw me and ever since has kept calling me, she stole my friends phone and copied my number, that's how she knows it.

Ricecakes™
06-10-2007, 05:26 AM
I've had a stalker for 5 months now. He comes to my neighborhood - He's been stealing pictures of me from off my Myspace, and finding out various events in my life, just to tell me he knows them. He's also stalked my boyfriend, and hurt some of my friends. I've just told myself to ignore it, though I've told many teachers about it, who seem to be doing nothing.
Sometimes I get really scared, because he likes to follow me around, and hear the private conversations I have with friends a lot. I just wish he'd leave me alone =/

Eris
06-10-2007, 05:34 AM
Nah, stalkers are an invention of American media. So we don't get 'em here in Sweden, where there's no hype about stalking.

Antares
06-10-2007, 09:17 AM
What I said could translate to many other things though that's not quite what I meant. What kind of weird poems? Poems of love, death, hate? From what I see.. perhaps it was the first time in his life that he had met such an impeccable being that he had to have for his own. Though I could be wrong.. most of the time I am.

They were erotic poems... erotic poems that could make people raise some eyebrows... Never in my life I was so afraid to be alone in a classroom with a person.

unspun
06-10-2007, 09:51 AM
I've had a stalker for 5 months now. He comes to my neighborhood - He's been stealing pictures of me from off my Myspace, and finding out various events in my life, just to tell me he knows them. He's also stalked my boyfriend, and hurt some of my friends. I've just told myself to ignore it, though I've told many teachers about it, who seem to be doing nothing.
Sometimes I get really scared, because he likes to follow me around, and hear the private conversations I have with friends a lot. I just wish he'd leave me alone =/

that's a little bit on the off side of things, if your friends can attest to the fact that he hurt them because of you, it might be enough to get a restraining order. You should look into it.

UrusaiSevera
06-10-2007, 10:25 AM
I have never been aware of the fact that I have and/or had a stalker.... further more I am also oblivious to the fact if I am a stalker xD

Tsuneki
06-10-2007, 10:47 AM
No, I don't stalk, but I don't know if I'm getting stalk or not. >.<
But my friends like stalking me at school, but only there I know I get stalk by my friends, but not a serious stalk.

Mazrim Taim
06-10-2007, 01:58 PM
They were erotic poems... erotic poems that could make people raise some eyebrows... Never in my life I was so afraid to be alone in a classroom with a person.

Wishful thinking expressed in his poems.. I guess he's just one extremely lonely lad and is in need of someone to satiate his erotic desires. Though.. those are common.

Exquiro
06-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Never had one, never been one, never intend to have one and never intend to be one. I like to live a quiet life :)

KeokoXxXInuzuka
06-10-2007, 02:17 PM
yea I do have a stalker, he goes to this site to! hitokiri something, but he said he still "loves" me so I get stalked by him even though he doesn't get the fact I have a bf, god he is so annoying, he promised he would leave me alone but nope still hasn't and I can't get the Admins to do anything about it and inore doesn't work anymore...

Maledictis Voca
06-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Well, a guy coming up to me and licking me when I'm not looking, knowing where I live and an accurate description of my house plus knowing what room every window leads to, but has never been within 4 miles of my house, and having so many pictures of me on his computer that took up so much space he had to stick them on a totally separate hardrive just to keep them, editing my pictures to where me and him and in it, and posting them online in galleries on sites against my will. If you call that a stalker, then yeah. I've had one for two years now.

Mazrim Taim
06-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Well, a guy coming up to me and licking me when I'm not looking, knowing where I live and an accurate description of my house plus knowing what room every window leads to, but has never been within 4 miles of my house, and having so many pictures of me on his computer that took up so much space he had to stick them on a totally separate hardrive just to keep them, editing my pictures to where me and him and in it, and posting them online in galleries on sites against my will. If you call that a stalker, then yeah. I've had one for two years now.

Wait.. he just he comes up to you and licks you? Wow.. that guy has no shame. >_> I wish I could be able to do that randomly. Lol.. But yeah.. that's pretttty crazy. Report him to the police.

smile1010
06-10-2007, 10:11 PM
I think i'm the stalker with this guy i love...i'm the freak O .O

Mazrim Taim
06-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Is it me..?

-Wishes it was him.-

Devi
06-10-2007, 10:14 PM
I've had a ferw stalkers in my life time... Most the time is while I was in High School. So... Yep... No comment on why and how... ^^

King Of Disaster
06-10-2007, 10:22 PM
I've had a few, that I know of.

My ex-girlfriend used to stalk me.
Until I blocked her, but then she got her friends to add me
what a creeeeep

I have a myspace.
and I get at least 10 views every 2 minutes.
they never say anything
so I'm guessing they're stalkers. :L

Princess Cupcake
06-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Ah! This brings me back to Adam Micheles. Yup. I stalked that guy to no end. His friends would tell him that I had a nickname for him. It was weird. I wont even say. And Adam and I would even talk to each other. All the time. But I followed him in the hallways and doodled in my agenda (an LH thing) little pictures of us. And I had notes of him too. I was creepy. And I MEAN creepy. This stuff is not the half of it.

keezy.
06-10-2007, 11:29 PM
i have a stalker....
he told me he loved me, which i didn't take to well. i mean, he doesn't even know me all that well we aren't friends or anything.
i was kinda scared (he had no friends bcuz he has a problem (he craps his pants) every1 was mean to him, xcept me. but the thing is, even tho i didn't call him sh*t face like every1 else, i wasn't nice to him either, i never said 3 words to the guy then he turns around and says he loves me!! that's just wierd!)
to be honest i was kinda scared. i avoided him like the black plague and my friends told me i should be scared. but avoiding him just made things worse bcuz he started to stalk me!!
he followed me everywhere and i had to constantly be w/ 1 of my friends or else he might get me! (he even admited he was following me one day!)
then my friend got totally pissed bcuz he tried to put his hands on me, then nakita (the friend) punched him a couple of times in the stomach, he started crying and rode his bike home. his mommy said she was about to call the cops. but she didn't.
even after that he still stalks me!! he seriously scares me!!O.o