PDA

View Full Version : Help! Youtube is shutting out all animes!

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-08-2007, 12:07 PM
STOP YOUTUBE!!! For your information, Youtube is getting rid of all Anime videos.Every night at 10:00p.m. they have a maintenence that deletes any videos that are Anime...To stop Youtube from doing this, You need to get enough people to Protest...To do this, please help by Copying and Pasting this message to all of the Anime Videos from being deleted.

Pleeeaaazzz, help us. Those who go to Youtube, PLEAZZE HELP!!

Ωmega
06-08-2007, 12:12 PM
1. this is kinda spammy
2. Im GLAD youtube is getting rid of all anime.

Antares
06-08-2007, 12:16 PM
1. this is kinda spammy
2. Im GLAD youtube is getting rid of all anime.

*nods*
3. It's against the law, most of those animes are licensed. So, go Youtube!

Regex
06-08-2007, 12:30 PM
STOP YOUTUBE!!! For your information, Youtube is getting rid of all Anime videos.If they didn't do it, they would have to shut down YouTube completely for the copyright violations.

It seems like this is a much better choice. YouTube is great for sharing videos. Be glad for what you get, and stop expecting to get your anime without paying the people who have worked so hard to bring it to you.

Kuga
06-08-2007, 12:45 PM
I rarely watch any AMVs or anime on youtube.com anymore because they kinda suck, so I couldn't care any lesser. Besides, I think it's a good idea anyway. Just like it has been said... copyrights violation. You could always buy the DVDs or download bit torrents somewhere else.

suky
06-08-2007, 12:58 PM
LOL, I usto watch anime there XD, but it's much better if you buy it, because that way it's yours!!! and I don't think the people that create anime are too happy that people are watching their work for free, I know I wouldn't.

The Governator
06-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Buy them you cheapo!! YouTube shouldn't accept them in the first place, and really, the people who posted up episodes of animes should be banned from YouTube.

Tiamat
06-08-2007, 01:10 PM
Guess what.
If you buy it...

They're in English. =O
Amazing!

Besides.
They are under copyright...

unspun
06-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Guess what.
If you buy it...

They're in English. =O
Amazing!

Besides.
They are under copyright...

hey now who said having them in english was a GOOD thing??? :p

UrusaiSevera
06-08-2007, 01:22 PM
They're doing this, because if they don't they might get sued for copyright infringement... soo you cant blame them for wanting to get rid of these videos... cause otherwise the whole of YouTube would have to disappear...
if you're really that desperate to keep on watching anime... just buy the dvd's and stuff....

and unspun: AGREED... I dont watch dub, but that's a different topic...

miniPhil
06-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Yes I know youtube are removing anime videos, this has some good point which most people have pointed out already. They are also removing videos form users such as littleKuriboh (http://www.dailymotion.com/LittleKuriboh) and masako x (http://www.dailymotion.com/MasakoX) who make satire videos on anime series. A lot of the episodes are far better than the show its self. Although this isnt youtubes fault. The videos are getting removed because the art is not their property. Youtube are actually helping users such as littlekuriboh, as despite the fact that he has over 40 thousand subscriptions he doesnt show up on the most subscribed page. This is so companies wont ask youtube to take down his videos. LittleKuriboh. (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=LittleKuriboh)

Queen-of-Mars
06-08-2007, 01:34 PM
YouTube is doing what they need to do to keep themselves protected and stay running. It was never intended to host copyright material. If you notice, all copyrighted material eventually does disappear. I applaud YouTube for doing their job.

Tempest Wind
06-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Lol Ive seen this chain letter(along with thousands of others) on sooooooo many video on Youtube.

Abstract Me
06-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Well, you can't blame them. It is illegal to distribute the videos that way.

Although, I will miss watching Pokemon. They need to release it all on DVD already. I'd buy it!

hey now who said having them in english was a GOOD thing???

Yeah, most of the time, I'd rather watch it subtitled.

Iriai
06-08-2007, 01:38 PM
you tube may have to get rid of them and everything but that doesnt stop people from making torrents so if u must have them DL them from torrent makers just be careful who u get it from :P

Ωmega
06-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Guess what.
If you buy it...

They're in English. =O
Amazing!

Really? Cause ALL the anime I bought has the option to watch it in japanese with subtitles!!!!!

Buruku
06-08-2007, 01:42 PM
I'd much rather lose anime then shut down youtube completely, I've pissed myself laughing seeing what some peopel do on there.

Though youtube was great for previewing animes, or laughing at how horrible a lot of it is. I wasn't an abuser, but I'll miss it.

Tiamat
06-08-2007, 01:56 PM
hey now who said having them in english was a GOOD thing??? :p

Really? Cause ALL the anime I bought has the option to watch it in japanese with subtitles!!!!!

It's a joke. :laugh:
'Eeshy seeshy. XD

Besides.
It's better watching it in Japanese with subs.
1) You learn
2) Awesome tactic to annoy 6 year olds who can't read English. X3
I love toturing my cousins so.

Bean Bandit
06-08-2007, 01:59 PM
We don't participate in these types of demonstrations and petitions. If you owned the copyrights to the anime material you wouldnt want users getting it for free either. You wouldn't stay in business to long or ever develope anything good.