PDA

View Full Version : What do your friends call you?

love
06-05-2007, 02:15 PM
What type of nick names do you and your friends give each other? Do you know what your friends call you behind your back?I know my friends call me a hyperactive squirrel when they think i'm not paying attention. To my face they call me smurf. It's all good......except the squirrel part.

kwnbintang
06-05-2007, 02:18 PM
well, some of my friend call me otai...i dont know why;)

bttr
06-05-2007, 02:19 PM
My friend calls me Bite and others bttr.

Howling Star
06-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Well a girl once called me a ''Sexy Idiot'' =x =p

Eris
06-05-2007, 02:23 PM
I occasionally go by "Frau Blücher" when I'm hung over. As part of the in-joke, every time someone calls me that, someone else also must make the sound of horses neighing in the background.

Antares
06-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Some of my friends and family call me Gia; friends because they think it's cute and family because my grandmother and I share the same name, and it makes it easier to call either one of us. My other grandmother had another nickname for me but I hated that name with a passion, I didn't respond when she called me like that and eventually told her to not call me that ever again. Yeah, she was kind of sad... but it was a stupid nickname.

Kagura_Sohma
06-05-2007, 02:38 PM
everyone calls me GeL, i' ve been called that since i was a toddler......hence my name anGELika...it's much easier calling me GeL than angelika.

~Hikaru~
06-05-2007, 02:57 PM
A lot of people call me Hikaru XD; Cause thats my assigned name in Japanese Class at school.

Tiamat
06-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Well...

Tia-chan (^o^)
Yam (forgot what language, but means 'Tiamat')
Sushi (Don't ask)
Veg-Head (=p)
Susy (XD)
Susan (-o-)

...That's all I can think of right off the bat. :D

The Governator
06-05-2007, 03:08 PM
All my friends call me Mein Fuhrer.

unspun
06-05-2007, 03:08 PM
When I was on the streets. (A story for another time) we all had nicknames because most of us were runaways, at the time, mine was flower. (you never picked your street name, it was usually given to you) and I have no idea why.

now, my family calls me Trisha, my real name is Tresa.

oh, except my husband. he calls me a-hole.:D

Spectre
06-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Um....Everybody just calls me "Jon" or "Jonny"....I HATE BEIN CALLED JONNY!!!!! or people call me "Bones" or "stretch".....On AF its "Spec" or "Specie" or as NtS calls me "minion".....

Athena
06-05-2007, 03:17 PM
My friends call me Twin #2.

Jdmk
06-05-2007, 03:18 PM
My friends call me Rey, but at home my family members call Kingo....

Lunafreya Fleuret
06-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Friends call me Blue Thunder that being, in real life back here in Michi and not on chat. .-. My brother calls me 'you' or 'Codes'. Friends on chat call me various things. That which I do not keep up with.

xX_Why do i love you_Xx
06-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Let's see
yanina-real name
nina-for short
la nina la pinta y la santa maria-because they thought they were funny..a holes...
yuki-because i love snow
ninja:ninja: - i kickbox and do karate as well as weapons
jasmine-noone could remeber my name
lil emo-i am very emotional sometimes
freak- i scare ppl
jinx- i jinx ppl

kleyrxD
06-05-2007, 04:06 PM
they call me.....ClaireBear..b/c of the carebears..lol

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
06-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Well my real name is Michelene, so keep that in mind for how, different they mostly are.
My nicknames are, Rikku, Kitty, Shadowcat, Kagome, Kiki, Kat, MJ, Luna Sky, Sky, Luna, Hotaru, Vampyre, Vampyre Kitty and well there are alot, I can't remember them right now...
They all have many different meanings. Many are from cartoons(anime sometimes), mostly cause my friends compare me to different characters.

Masali
06-05-2007, 04:15 PM
My nickname is boring. It's Senor Phil. Because...well, I don't know why. That's SUPPOSED to be my nickname but no one calls me it except Jeff.

Faceless111
06-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Panda, Hurricane Matt, and sometimes Retard.

Sagat
06-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Some of my close friends call me Stevey, usually girls cause guys usually don't want to address me like that. A few other guys call me Stevo.

I think my best one comes from a few guys in the Tank troop back in the RCD.. we were doing IBTS training one week and while firing the C9 LMG I began to laugh like a maniac as the targets were shredded... guys started calling me "chief crazy clerk" and it stuck ever since.

-akichan-
06-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Most likely would just call me Carmen, my real name. Those who are really good friends with me would call me Aki, Caramel, Carmi, midget, short banana, or short azn.

smile1010
06-05-2007, 04:59 PM
My friend Katie calls me Monkey or Blackie
I call her Dora the Explorer, shes mexican I'm not black
I call my friend Christine Teenie,
And Christiney
And my friend Jaclyn Jackie or jackie pooh

Acnologia
06-05-2007, 05:02 PM
My friends call me sephiroth >D

sa5m
06-05-2007, 05:36 PM
My friends call me Aaya. ^^ And Jingle.

And VCR, which stands for Vertically Challenged Rodent. :D But not anymore... I'm not that short anymore. ^^;

GaiSensei
06-05-2007, 05:40 PM
I gotta say I don't receive very many nice nicknames =/

Among the most popular I hear 'tard, weirdo, freak, psycho, gross, ... well, you get the point xD

Like that's anything to brag about!

Maledictis Voca
06-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Danny, Voice, Kurama-chan, EEB, crazy girl, hyper girl, demon, soul twin, weirdo, freak, psycho, gothic girl, etc.

I have about fifty more but I'm a tad too lazy to remember.

AngelQueen17
06-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Most people at my school say that I am weird and annoying behind my back, stupid, retarded, cry baby, attention-seaker, and a follower. This happens ALL the time, and I can't change it. I try my very best to make them be my friends, but they just keep doing the same thing to me. Roll their eyes, step all over me...etc.:badrazz: I still have a lot of friends though. XD

hameht
06-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Names of Meh

Nicknames: Hammy, Hamlet, Hammymoto, Little One, Midget, baby, Hay-Hay, Hobbit, Asian, Mexican, Bug....I'm sure there's more...Those are the ones most mentioned.
Nickname(s) that I wish to be called: Hails, Ley, Ana(part of middle name), Bob.

.Lovebeat
06-05-2007, 06:17 PM
G.P., Kitty, Kitsum, Nub, Smartass, Megami, Megi, Missy, Missay, G, Miss G, Nubnugget, Garnet... and then I got all those ones that aren't so "nice", but I wont bother to mention them.

Beast
06-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Nickname from Kyle: Samwise
From another friend: Sumo
Local nickname: Sparky

Capernicus
06-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Uhhh....they call me by my name. It's only 2 syllables and no real shortening to it. People also call me:

Marah
Rychan
Mawwy
Jennifer (my sister and I look alike kinda)

Um....this thread sucks imo btw jk roflmao fyi kkk?

MomijiTMO
06-05-2007, 06:57 PM
Weird variations of my name:

Neil, Niall, Nialle, Neiall, Nig, Nigel. . . . .

I also get called Hyper >___<

Noemi Hernandez
06-05-2007, 07:22 PM
My friends call me teachers sister or teachers pet. I have a few people who think i am related to my Geometry teacher and they are right. i am always hanging out with her i eat lunch with her when she is there and during my classes. Her name is Noemi Hernandez too.

http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_842244664affb5edbe.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=12067)http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_84224466346b991ac8.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=11992)

snjkakashi
06-05-2007, 07:36 PM
I don't have any nicknames. It's kinda sad. Once a kid called me t-rex because my legs were strong but my arms were weak, which is kind of funny actually.

smile1010
06-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Weird variations of my name:

Neil, Niall, Nialle, Neiall, Nig, Nigel. . . . .

I also get called Hyper >___<

Don't forget also MJ or MoJo or Mo jo jo jo

yamikokogunneko08
06-05-2007, 07:49 PM
ive got many nick names....my real name is Jennifer....ive been called jenn, jenna, jenny, jennyloo, little one, chica, munchkin, lil devil, brat, sarah(my sister's name, me and my sister look like twins).....i think thats about it but there may be more who knows cuz if there is i cant remember them

Ire_Hikari
06-05-2007, 07:58 PM
my friends usually call me bookworm...since reading's my hobby...but at times they call me sara-chan or ire-chan...hehe... ^^

harusame
06-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Well, I have many names. but the most used are: Haru, Cookie lover, Kitsune Wolf, and the most annoying...Noodle.

Daimastuny
06-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Chicky, origenly cheeky because of my cheeks xD then there's big booty judy from mario xDDD

zyronet
06-06-2007, 06:23 AM
This may sound weird but im bein called "boss" at times..
I find it funny. Or probably.. pau?
wee.. want to know why? ahaha.. >_<'

jechocochan
06-06-2007, 06:40 AM
:) My name is Jessica
My friends call me Jechan, Jess
People who wish to see if they can annoy me call me Jessie and in the case of Ari, draw out my name into syllables.
My Japanese teacher calls me shio (salt) to tell me apart from my friend (sato=sugar) even though it seems backwards to us... The names that is.
The trendoids call me Cupi because of when we were playing softball and it stuck.
Random other teachers call me Amy or Jasmine before they figure out that I am not Amy or Jasmine. Today one called me Bridget.

Kristen
06-06-2007, 07:15 AM
That's quite broad. It ranges from anything from "Kristy" (which only people who have known me for six or more years refer to me as anymore) to some random stuff they made up. My best friend just renamed me "K-Puff" yesterday.. Nicknames are hilarious and build character. The more you have, the better off you are. =)

black26
06-06-2007, 07:41 AM
they call me in my surname

Music Fiend
06-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Broad, indeed.

Well, offline, friends/family call me "Chris", "Baby Shaq", or "Big Man".

Online, I get called a long list of names by friends...ranging from Tool to Bushy to Vickie to Chris, again.

Eraiza
06-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Well... I've got lotsa nicknames: Eraiza, Kiara, Era-chan, Yukarit, Eraser, Crazy Pencil, Satanist, Random kid, Eli [part of my real name], Andoria and i guess that's all..

Tsuneki
06-06-2007, 10:38 AM
My Friends call me Shorty *Cause I'm really short*
They also call me Neko Bear *Just beacuse I'm so cute and Short* O.O

Regiao Hyuhia
06-06-2007, 11:14 AM
My friends on here call me Dei. In real life people call me Heygetoffmylawnyouwhippersnapper.

WIXIE
06-06-2007, 12:34 PM
My friends called me 'Kilat' which mean thunder because sometimes, they hear my name is almost like 'kilat'. My aunts called me 'dulang' because while I was little, my face like 'dulang'. Urgh..... But I would love if they call me 'asa'. It's my fav name!

Kageh
06-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Well. I got my little nickname from this game we play. Called "MapleStory" I'm sure some of you have atleast heard of it. Lol. Well. I have a lvl 81 Priest on there called "XxKagemaruxX" And my Real name is Joey. So. They started calling me "JoeyMaru" Which. I made into a Character name on the game. An Archer. Lol. So yah'. JoeyMaru. I love it, lol. :P

UrusaiSevera
06-06-2007, 02:21 PM
hmmm...... Sev, Severe, Seveer, Seveertje, Sevie, Black Pearl and my real name.... thats all and here on AF it's Urusai... or Sev....

Nausicaa
06-06-2007, 05:16 PM
My friends call me motoko.

CrimsonMoon
06-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Oh, just my short name, Tik. It's pronounced Tick. Just a side note, my family calls me Nini Kulat which means mushroom grandma. I liked mushroom when I was little and I talked like old woman. XD They said I nagged all the time when I was little. I didn't remember that. :p

氷の動物
06-06-2007, 08:08 PM
I use my middle name which is Scott but since I need my legal name at school everything at school says my name is Jeffrey (my first name)... so most of the people who know me well call me Scott. Also as a running gag me and my main group of friends gave eachother rap performer names and mine is DJ Scottrick. And back when I was in high school my football coach would call me Scottie.

Reniti
06-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Well, my real name is Anna, so obviously, that's usually what I'm called.
Other nicknames include:
Ms. Screwed (again, sorry mods, I have language issues.) - INNNNNSIDE JOKE.
Reniti - *gasp* I sorta made it up.
Yeah. There are many others, but they involve my last name and I dun wanna be hunted down.

keoko
06-06-2007, 08:32 PM
they call me the magical hobo. the people at my friends school have never seen my face so they know me as the magical hobo that lives in a box working all sorts of magic mischief... im nt kidding

Froggydude
06-07-2007, 01:16 AM
...Siko...Kec...Jozha...

OminousCloud
06-07-2007, 01:22 AM
We have random nick names for each other, some of them are pleasant some of them not so pleasant but all in the name of fun.

But to be a spoil sport I won't tell you what they are hehe

♥Ritsuka♥
06-07-2007, 01:26 AM
We have random nick names for each other, some of them are pleasant some of them not so pleasant but all in the name of fun.

But to be a spoil sport I won't tell you what they are hehe

Thats true about most nicknames, that being said what was the point of you posting?

I have a few nicknames, Suzy, Suzan, Q, and Sue all related to my name Suzanne, but i cant really think of any other nicknames that are different from my name.

OminousCloud
06-07-2007, 01:34 AM
Thats true about most nicknames, that being said what was the point of you posting?

I have a few nicknames, Suzy, Suzan, Q, and Sue all related to my name Suzanne, but i cant really think of any other nicknames that are different from my name.

The point? I suppose to shed light on the types of nicknames, not really the nicknames themselves. I have issues with giving out information on the net.

death-angel
06-07-2007, 01:42 AM
my friends call me blackberry..it just came out of nowhere..i don't even know she calls me this -_-.

spleeee!
06-07-2007, 01:51 AM
well my friends call me jesus because i used to have long hair that made me look like him........(hopefully i havent been blaspheming for the past two years)

dream magician
06-07-2007, 01:53 AM
my friends call me Aya,or Sugar,since sugar is my initial.
:laugh: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/nayohmi_cute14/friendster%20preview/rsz_trainheartnet.jpg

♥Ritsuka♥
06-07-2007, 01:53 AM
The point? I suppose to shed light on the types of nicknames, not really the nicknames themselves. I have issues with giving out information on the net.

ok while i can understand that.... think a bit more before you reply your not giving out your SS#, DoB, Full Name, Address, or even ur phone number its just a nickname.... and we all know what types of nicknames are out there silly lol so next time unless you want to reply to the post on how it was meant to be answered i think you should skip giving a reply... thats just my opinion not a ground rule.

Oh and one more nickname my friends used to call me in school was Hikaru-Chan >.> I was a character in a friends Fanfic and well... it kinda stuck xD

sakushi12
06-07-2007, 02:00 AM
i have so many nikname but my call me by my last name Tan...heheh...

OminousCloud
06-07-2007, 02:02 AM
ok while i can understand that.... think a bit more before you reply your not giving out your SS#, DoB, Full Name, Address, or even ur phone number its just a nickname.... and we all know what types of nicknames are out there silly lol so next time unless you want to reply to the post on how it was meant to be answered i think you should skip giving a reply... thats just my opinion not a ground rule.

Oh and one more nickname my friends used to call me in school was Hikaru-Chan >.> I was a character in a friends Fanfic and well... it kinda stuck xD

I reply to you with this

What type of nick names do you and your friends give each other?

Anna-san
06-07-2007, 02:43 AM
Hamster, 'cause I, like hamsters have skinny arms.
Jolene, my real name's difficult to prenounce so I adopted it.
Jo, short for Jolene.
Jun, a cut from my real name.
Ah Girl, my family and relatives gave it to me... My brother's Ah Boy xD

Mocchi
06-07-2007, 03:04 AM
My friends sometimes call me Goldie Locks (because i have blonde hair -.-'')

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-07-2007, 01:05 PM
My freinds call me by my first name. But the always call me Kart. Short for my name. But most of my half sisters call me, Karting, or Ting. I think they call me that, because I'm thin (well, for them, since there kinda big). Ting I guess is something small or punney. But I ain't punney. I'm tall.

mercury92
06-07-2007, 01:16 PM
my friends,especially my classmate used to call me otaku since i accidently said to them that i like anime so much :p

Day
06-07-2007, 01:24 PM
The one name my friends call me is L. For the simple reason I look like him off of Death Note. xD Found that amusing. And then they call me by my real name Nath, or Nathanel, I hate my name half the time but eh ive learned to deal with it. ^^

*Kayako*
06-07-2007, 01:26 PM
I have some odd ones....
1. Olive Oil
2. Trix ((my favorite one and newish one ))
3. Devi -chat
4. DG - chat
5. Kay - chat
6. Cookie Monster

Koshiro
06-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Many of my friends started calling me Koshi-~kun since I use the name Koshiro alot online. :)

riyo himura
06-07-2007, 02:52 PM
they call me sik sik. i dunno y but i hav been carrying this name for 3 years.

DaRkAnGeL_2919
06-07-2007, 06:18 PM
i have lots of random nicknames @.@
most of the time though, i'm called..
natty-short for natalie and nicer sounding then nat.
bug- nat..gnat..bug.
natters- best friend randomly came up with it :]
and natfat - cause i'm actually kind of skinny. yeah.xD

XzEmoRangerzX
06-07-2007, 06:51 PM
My Firends call me Jahn~

Nightress
06-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Hmm...
Well.. I have been called Kay (for my name is Kayla), KK, Lilnose, Night, Nightress, Chip (My cheeks look like chipmunk cheeks), and Satan's lil sister by my friend Jon...

Xieshunnuan
06-07-2007, 09:12 PM
My fam call me monkey in Khmer n friends call me Sam

Emi_93
06-08-2007, 07:21 AM
You all can call me Eileen...

My Family
My Sis is Keiko_90 and Riyo Himura

Interpreter
06-08-2007, 10:15 AM
People call me Fluffy, Girly, watever that ends with -ly...

I find that strange coz i'm not hairy... Though I do like the three headed dog from Harry Potter...

Gaarademon
06-08-2007, 10:26 AM
my friends call me alot of things hears some of them:
Gilo (my last name)
G Lo
Mr. Gilo
Bryan (my First Name)
Bry
BryO
Big B
Big G
Big Boy
Dico 2
Triple O Two (my oun little group Triple O a.k.a. Out OF Order)
those are all my nickname
too many I know lol

Kuga
06-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Two of my friends call me Kitsune because I remind them of Kitsune Konno from Love Hina sometimes.. but almost everyone else I know calls me Chrissie.

My mom and sister sometimes calls me Chrissie-bob... don't ask. It's a long and stupid story. XD

chappie1989
06-08-2007, 08:42 PM
i got 3, Chappie, Jabanees, Jaap.
The last one is my real name and why they made up the other names is still a big questionmark.

XxEnslavedNekoxX
06-08-2007, 08:46 PM
The name my friends gave me is Luna-chan. Thats because Luna is the name of my main rp character.

ThunderBird
06-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Everyone calls me by my last name, Lopez

Riina-chan
06-09-2007, 05:46 AM
My friend calls me Rinsku which comes from my name Riina.... And sometimes she calls me mehil&#228;inen.... Which means in English bee....
My friends on online call me Ninja or Ninja-chan..... XD I like the Ninja name... :3

Velvet_Nightmare
06-09-2007, 01:02 PM
I've been called many things, but the most commonly used are:

Bigfoot
Chewy
Ronin
Baby Cakes

Anpan Hayase
06-25-2007, 03:44 PM
My friends call me Fun Size because I'm short.

Kawairashii hikari
06-25-2007, 03:51 PM
my friends call me:
1. Shonni
2. big head (i don't have a big head though)
3. Scenery (they didn't know how to pronuonce my name)
4. Neri
5. Chicken (everybody was saying what food they wanted to b ^.^)
6. Hotsauce (brought hotsauce 2 school since they didn't want to give us ketchup, lol)
7. Pumpkin

*.:Endless Sky:.*
06-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Usually just Ravin, but a lot of times it's Ra.

Then there's Steve. xD One of my best friends and I made up this weird thing where she says, "I'm Bob" and I say, "I'm Steve!"

I got it from this thing on G4 with secret agents Bob and Steve.

keezy.
06-25-2007, 04:43 PM
my best friends call me:
Kieko (my name in Japanese)
Kikyo (my name in Japanese mis-prounounced)
Vamp.
and Kels

sokii
06-25-2007, 05:08 PM
My friends call me Soki

That's Impossible
06-25-2007, 05:10 PM
Lol, My friends call meh Coco, Aura, and KK.

Marshmallow Fluff
06-25-2007, 09:40 PM
My friends call me either Fishy or Kitty...lol. :laugh:

ihartemoguys
07-03-2007, 06:51 PM
bobo, b, umm... binky
lol i no!

Exquiro
07-03-2007, 07:03 PM
My friends call my by my name... Is that a bad thing? Y'all seem to have really crazy nicknames >.<

Hitsugaya389
07-03-2007, 07:07 PM
they call me Vix

Click here
07-03-2007, 07:26 PM
my friends call me lemonade :D

Guza
07-03-2007, 07:29 PM
eh most friends call me freeman, infact almost everybody calls me freeman, makes me wonder if i have a first name =/

Chris-san
07-03-2007, 07:40 PM
..Chris. Just Chris.

Digital : Deffect
07-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Annie :)
That's my Second name, But on here I was always Feddy :)

MissBunBun
07-03-2007, 07:59 PM
well only my bestest friend calls me Pooh bear for she is my tiger and my other friend is my piglet =D

umm some of my other friends call me the following
Krissy, Kris, KaKa, Smilely,Bunneh,kabuki (for this japanese class i took)

Ari_86
07-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Well my friends call me kyle. My name is kylie but they call me kyle somtimes. They also call me Ari. My japanese name is Ari, what my friend told me so we call me that too.

ben01
07-03-2007, 08:28 PM
when i was elementary my friends call me alien.. i dunno why..