PDA

View Full Version : podcastで勉強しよう!

MistressPookyChan
06-05-2007, 06:58 AM
I have been listening to a lot of podcasts lately and came across a good one for studying Japanese. It is called JapanesePod 101 (http://www.japanesepod101.com/). The podcast itself is free, but they have class notes and other features on their site for a fee.

If you have any other podcasts of interest to those studying Japanese, please post!

日本語のpodcastも大丈夫。

LavaBug
06-05-2007, 07:16 AM
podcastって何ですか

MistressPookyChan
06-05-2007, 06:51 PM
podcasts are radio shows that are usually used through itunes. They are not just for people with itunes or for ipod owners. For example, you can go to a website and download the program. There are many fascinating shows out there, and many good Japanese study and language programs are being made. May be a good resource for someone out there!

Ertai87
06-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Minor, totally unrelated question: I'm kinda lurking (but not really) on this forum trying to learn some more Japanese vocab/grammar outside of class (the fact that I can't read Kanji makes it a bit difficult, but nevertheless), and I noticed in LavaBug's post he said "podcast-tte nan desuka"...we didn't learn you can use the "te" form like that...so it's like using it instead of "wa" or what? If you don't want to completely derail the thread, someone can PM me and you can delete this post afterwards, but I'm interested in exactly how that works...

茉莉ちゃん
06-10-2007, 11:38 PM
「って」は「という」という意味なの。 

Ertai87
06-11-2007, 11:20 PM
That would make a lot more sense if I knew what という meant and if I could read Kanji...