PDA

View Full Version : Scariest Mangas you've ever read

yamichik
06-03-2007, 07:09 PM
What's the creepiest manga you've ever read, and why? For me, it's gotta be this manga I just finished called Uzumaki: Spiral into Horror. It actually had me shook at some moments, especially in the early chapters.

Another one that turned out rather creepy to me was Narutaru, AKA: Shadow Star. Even though that turned out to be more... uh, highly disturbing/confusing than anything else.

Shinigami Ichigo
06-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Not sure that any manga could/would actually scare me, but a couple of disturbing ones are:

High School of the Dead: Zombie movie in Japanese art style.

Battle Royale: subject matter just makes me sad and disturbed, thinking it could end up like that one day.

~GlossChill~
06-14-2007, 12:38 PM
Ummm....Gantz,The Book and Battle Royale. Actuall Gantz is not really a horror but i think it's scary when u are in the situation ure not dead or alive. U gotta kill aliens to gain points and to be alive again. It sucks to live like that!

The Book is a short manga, prohibiting anyone to stop reading it. They'll die, but if u finished it, u'll just go nuts, doing arts (musics, painting etc) 'till u got urself bleeding and.....u end up look like a psycho.

Who never heard of Battle Royale? It's scares me 'till now!!