PDA

View Full Version : Pantera

Gaarademon
05-29-2007, 07:03 AM
Anybody like the band pantera? that was an awesome band

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell :(

unspun
05-29-2007, 07:07 AM
Aww Pantera is one of my all time favorites. They were also my first concert. Weren't my first pit though, we were at Red Rocks Amphitheater, and if you have heard anything about Red Rocks, you'll know that the entire arena is cut into stairs out of the mountain, all the way down to the stage, no ground floor room, so my friends wouldn't let me go into the pit, too dangerous for a first time little girl LOL. I'm kind of glad though, someone apparently had razorblades, and my friend got kind of slashed up a bit.

Ryth
05-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Yeah, they're pretty good. Dimebag is a little overrated, but trhey're a good band regardless. Great for those first getting into metal.

Neal Raven
05-29-2007, 03:24 PM
ive got a couple songs of em
they're far from my faves but there not quite that bad

Lunafreya Fleuret
05-30-2007, 10:39 PM
I have like..one or two albums from them. They aren't all that bad when you think about it. And no, I have absolutely nothing against them. But one, I wish they'd release a new album soon. Two, they need to be known all around the world. xP And yes, I love them. Pantera is one of my most favies. :x

Slayerfan
05-30-2007, 11:43 PM
I'm not into metal all that much but Pantera was great rough metal band, best i've heard. I only have one album "Cowboys Vulgar Hits" and a few other songs downloaded. It's a tragety that Dimebag is gone it's amazing how he could work the guitar, a true musician master. But it's good that a couple of the members are doing there own thing now. Phil went back to Superjoint Ritual, and i seen Vinnie on a cover of another metal ablum. I forget the name of the band.

Gaarademon
05-31-2007, 07:30 AM
I'm not into metal all that much but Pantera was great rough metal band, best i've heard. I only have one album "Cowboys Vulgar Hits" and a few other songs downloaded. It's a tragety that Dimebag is gone it's amazing how he could work the guitar, a true musician master. But it's good that a couple of the members are doing there own thing now. Phil went back to Superjoint Ritual, and i seen Vinnie on a cover of another metal ablum. I forget the name of the band. vinnies in a band called hellyeah

unspun
05-31-2007, 07:46 AM
I wish they'd release a new album soon.

they uh, broke up.. quite some time ago. Some of the band members formed another band, "Damageplan" I thought it was Dope, hmm..I'm actually going to have to look into this more. but Dimebag was killed, so the original pantera is officially no more. sorry :(

*edit*

Rex joined Dope =D Vinnie joined Damageplan, then hellyeah