PDA

View Full Version : Demon Hunter

Khon
05-28-2007, 03:32 PM
Demon Hunter rocks! their genre is Christian Metal. My dad thinks they are speed metal. but anyways. They are just simply awesome. They have three albums. One is self titled. the other Summer of Darkness. and finally the third is the Triptych. My favorite songs by them are Not Ready to Die. Undying. 1000 apologies. Infected. Beauty through the eye of a predator. and Ribcage. They have been around since 2000. Look them up if you like Metal and I promise you wont be disappointed. Tell me what you think of them. And give me your thoughts on them if you know about them already.

MomijiTMO
05-28-2007, 10:57 PM
I would call them Metalcore/Nu Metal but can't say that they are Speed Metal.

Yes I also like Demon Hunter and my favourite album is Summer Of Darkness.

Lunafreya Fleuret
05-30-2007, 10:36 PM
I'd indeed agree that they rule. And no, they aren't speed metal. For one, I don't even 'think' there is a such thing. But if so, correct me. But yes Demon Hunter to me, would be the best known. Summer of Darkness; Indeed all the way.

MomijiTMO
05-31-2007, 01:12 AM
Speed Metal is a less aggressive genre which evolved around the same time as Thrash. I am not a Speed or Thrash fan but know that Demon Hunter aren't either. ;)

GaiSensei
06-01-2007, 08:11 PM
I've only heard Not Ready to Die, which is a pretty sweet song.

I have yet to try other songs though

Khon
06-02-2007, 01:52 PM
Well as I said my "dad" is the one who said it was speed metal not I. And GaiSensei I would definitely look more into it. I promise you would not regret getting into this group.

MomijiTMO
06-02-2007, 06:08 PM
LOL

My fav song is My Heartstrings Come Undone.