PDA

View Full Version : Witch Hunter Robin

Blood-Katana
05-21-2007, 05:16 PM
i dont know if its that popular casue where i live it isnt but i love the show
as the title sugest its about a witch hunter named robin who is a witch she can control fire my fav character is Amon heres the wiki page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_Hunter_Robin#Characters
if you like a more mature anime where pepole arent all ways screaming (no ofense to eureka 7 and dbz) it has a good story line and i like it

Sobriquet
05-21-2007, 05:18 PM
I've watched a few episodes of "Witch Hunter Robin" and I'd say it's okay. Sometimes it can be a little dull because if it's slowness.

Blood-Katana
05-21-2007, 05:37 PM
I've watched a few episodes of "Witch Hunter Robin" and I'd say it's okay. Sometimes it can be a little dull because if it's slowness.

ya thats prety much inuyasha to me

mr pantsu
05-23-2007, 03:33 AM
is an ok series, donno why, couse it has the potential to be a really great anime, but somethin is lackin an i just can figure out what, which is really annoyin, it was worth the time spent on it tho, but it doesnt stick out on my list

-d-

yuuki_kaoin
05-23-2007, 04:36 AM
yeah.. i have watched a few episodes myself and I can say that it is a pretty stuff for an anime.. i liked the notion of the character as a witch.. i also liked some of it's pairings... just can't remember the names, but I can say that i do remember their appearances..

dfhellraiser4td
05-23-2007, 08:23 AM
good show, was just watching it last night

Number_the_Stars
05-25-2007, 10:23 AM
I love Witch Hunter Robin and have plans on corrupting all of my friends into liking it too *evil grin*

Gelica'sUnwoundMind
05-25-2007, 11:26 AM
I love the sereis especially the opening theme song!!!!:D Its an awsome anime!:cool:

kwnbintang
05-25-2007, 12:11 PM
i dont know this very well but i like the theme song

Otaku Ichise
06-21-2007, 02:57 PM
The intro is one of the things that made me keep seeing the anime, i think it could have been more this serie.. the plot is average, the animation is good but more is missing for this serie.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-21-2007, 05:37 PM
I think it's popular, because almost everybody is talking bout it in our anime club, in our school. Yes, it is pretty cool. I've only seen the first episode. (no time) =(

[[~Anemone~]]
06-22-2007, 01:12 PM
I like Witch Hunter Robin it was a good show. Im trying to get all the dvds Im missing two so i can complete it.