PDA

View Full Version : does every one hate me

Schrodinger6
05-18-2007, 01:40 PM
why do people hate me why do i not get any feed back no arguements no pm's and no one wanting to kick me off...do you people just sit and let others hate you all like i mean come on hail satan...maybe thatll get someone to complain i hate god he is a liar...satan is the true way...

bttr
05-18-2007, 01:52 PM
why do people hate me why do i not get any feed back no arguements no pm's and no one wanting to kick me off...do you people just sit and let others hate you all like i mean come on hail satan...maybe thatll get someone to complain i hate god he is a liar...satan is the true way...

No has questions for you ,you were following the rules so no one bothered you.You didn't stir up anything until now.

Kiss of Death
05-18-2007, 01:53 PM
thios topic will be closed....

i dont hate you ^^
really... you think everyone is just sending me pm's? no... i just started sending them to ppl and we become friends. besides, everyone can always pm me ^^
you too...

unspun
05-18-2007, 01:56 PM
uhm what?

stop begging for attention, you're not a mutt. or are you?

you want attention that bad?
sit boy. good dog.

good, now I'll give you bad rep, that's attention too, so you should be thrilled.

Schrodinger6
05-18-2007, 01:58 PM
uhm what?

stop begging for attention, you're not a mutt. or are you?

you want attention that bad?
sit boy. good dog.
*sits* i like attention and you know what maybe i am a hummutt but to bad i like being bossed around by women

SRO-Rangiku Matsumoto
05-18-2007, 02:02 PM
Uhm excuse me, reguarding the whole "Why does everyone hate me?" thing.. I for one do not know you and I do not hate you. Ok? If you ever need someone to talk to Rangiku is here with open ears.

Kaitou Ace
05-18-2007, 02:04 PM
If you have to ask, then the answer is yes.

Bad troll. Don't do that again.