PDA

View Full Version : siblings.. brothers and sisters?? >_<

zyronet
05-17-2007, 11:17 PM
another topic..
I got this, well, i just got a fight with my little spoiled brat brother.. -_-'
Topic questions:
-Do you have a brother or sister?
- Whats cool and whats not in having your brothers or sisters?? based in personal experience.. Like annoyance, team-up, fights, anything.. name it again..
-For the only daughters and sons.. same, what do you think is cool about bein the solo and what do you think is not that good in bein a solo child..??

post as the rules do..
Enjoy...:thanks:

MomijiTMO
05-17-2007, 11:27 PM
Only child and it sucks.

Seeing that the relationships you have with your siblings are the longest relationship you will have with another being in your life time, having them is great. Sure you fight a lot when you are younger but when you are older, you will most likely remain close.

Fatality's Envy
05-17-2007, 11:33 PM
Yes, i do have a younger brother.
I hate him very very very very very very much.
He hits me, and he's a glutton.
He can't share. and he curses to act cool.
He's addicted to video games, and even though he's in grade 7, he does grade 2 homework, yes I know it's sad and I die a little inside every time I think that...for the rest of my life..he has to be my brother.

~SakuraHaruno~
05-17-2007, 11:49 PM
my older Sister bugs me so badly... but when i get bullied she is always there for me ^.^

mabudachi_trio
05-18-2007, 12:44 AM
I have an annoying older brother that has the same humour as a 5 year old. He's 19 by the way....
The bad thing about having an older sibling is that people expect you to be as good as them at things...Like my brother is extremely good at sports and everybody expects me to be as well. But I'm clumsy and lazy...T_T We're complete opposites...

Gr1mmy
05-18-2007, 12:51 AM
I have a little sister. She tends to bother me when I'm busy, and leaves me alone when I have nothing to do.

Ire_Hikari
05-18-2007, 01:04 AM
i have an younger bro and he makes me soooooooo mad sometimes!! we fight occasionally, usually about chores and he tends to be very lazy and he like bosses me around like he was older!!! grrrr!!! >_< but, on the other hand, he can be good bro when he feels like it...he's usually on my side when i get pissed and we share lots of stories from school (coz we dont go to the same school)...but still, i wish i wasnt the eldest...i wish i had an older bro or sis tho...it wouldve been fun!! =^^=

Gr1mmy
05-18-2007, 01:22 AM
i have an younger bro and he makes me soooooooo mad sometimes!! we fight occasionally, usually about chores and he tends to be very lazy and he like bosses me around like he was older!!! grrrr!!! >_< but, on the other hand, he can be good bro when he feels like it...he's usually on my side when i get pissed and we share lots of stories from school (coz we dont go to the same school)...but still, i wish i wasnt the eldest...i wish i had an older bro or sis tho...it wouldve been fun!! =^^=

I want an older sister. A nice, caring older sister. This way I can actually depend on someone. My mom yells at me when i don't help my little sister.

Ire_Hikari
05-18-2007, 01:33 AM
I want an older sister. A nice, caring older sister. This way I can actually depend on someone. My mom yells at me when i don't help my little sister.
hehe..guess we have the same problem..i have a feeling that my parents like my bro better coz he was "smarter"...sheesshh... it bothers me a lot though its just a feeling... <_<

Ayame_Sohma
05-18-2007, 06:23 AM
I have got a stepbrother who is younger than me..We dont really get on much..him get his own way all the way which really bug me and him doesnt have to help around the house..which suck..

.Lovebeat
05-18-2007, 06:36 AM
I got a stepsister that's 11 months younger than me. Steptwinbrothers (I think they'll turn 18 this year), stepbigsister, steplil'brother and a brother that's NOT my stepbrother. xD
The twins and the sister that's 11 months younger than me has the same dad, except that THAT dad is MY stepdad (i.e. he's marrie to my mom, so we aren't related by blood).
My step little brother has the same dad at me... differen't mom.
Step big sis has same mom, different dad.
And yeah, so my bigbrother is the only one bloodrelated.

The twins and their sis used to live here every weekend when we were smaller, but not anymore.
My other stepsiblings, I've never lived with, only met them a few times.
My biological brother used to live here and we didn't fight with each other often at all. I looked up to him and he taught me maaaaaany things (such as martial arts xD).

But now I live at home alone and have been doing for... 6 years maybe? It feels great to be the only child. No one to disturb you. It might be a bit lonely, but I don't mind.

Almirith
05-18-2007, 07:00 AM
my brother is very annoying he does everything he can to make me mad...
He thinks he is better then everyone else and doesn't have to anything, everything has to be about him and when he don't get something he cries, He is 11

Beautiful_Angel
05-18-2007, 07:51 AM
i have 2 older sisters

whats good about them wen i am in trouble they always help me out and they are sometimes good for me and they help me a lot with things i didn't know.

whats not good they tease me a lot and they like seeing me get mad and sometimes wen i need help they don't help me and only make it worse

mhumoo
05-18-2007, 09:07 AM
its not fun.. i dont have any one to bully if i dont have a sibling.. gatch ya that.. "" i know who you are.. what you looked like.. hay any one is curious who she is... bwahahaa...""

i have 1 sister and a brother.. they always fight.. hmmm.. somethings fishy... hi pppaaa opps zyronet....

CrimsonMoon
05-18-2007, 10:20 AM
I have a huge family! :D 5 older sisters, 2 younger sisters and 2 little brothers. But sometimes they do annoy me. I'm close to them all though. Most of them have the same brain as me. Love anime and the likes. :cool: I'm closest to my older sister and she's 20. We always laugh together and share stories. My brothers are annoying and they often quarrel. Nonetheless they're okay and can be sweet sometimes. Like the time when my brother bought me food. :D I think it's cool having siblings. We can share with them better than others. I can trust my sister to keep my secret. :p What's not cool of having siblings? Well, I'm not sure either. I love my siblings. :laugh:

PoisonIvyy
05-18-2007, 10:36 AM
I have an older sister and it's basically love/hate. We've learned to respect eachother and do our own thing, and I'll always have her back and she'll have mine.
But when we were younger, we used to fight ALOT. Mainly, I'd get mad and wail on her.
What I dont like about her; though, is she has a big mouth and lies and steals. It gets a tad annoying but hey; its her life.

black26
05-18-2007, 12:04 PM
i have a 2 brothers

its cool because they teach me some cool stuff
they always good in me!

Prince Darien
05-18-2007, 12:17 PM
I have a half sister who I never really been around.

I also have someone that I call my sister but I am not related to at all. We are just good friends. I am her big brother and she is my little sister.

I think I woud have liked having real siblings, but I don't know.

Antares
05-18-2007, 01:33 PM
I have an older stepsister, but I have a weird relationship with her... I can't say that I love her like a little sister has to, it's just like "I stand you" kind of feeling. And it's weird, I can answer both questions oO

My sister came to live with my parents and me when I was 12 years old. She's my father's daughter and she lived with my grandmother. My dad's family has issues with my mom, and she's not the exception. She sometimes treats my mother really badly... and I hate her for it. She got marry 3 weeks ago, and she's out of the house (Thankg God), so I'm an only child once again. Truth be told, I've always wanted a younger brother or sister (I like little kids) and if my parents had any more child between them, I bet that our relationship would be great... or not so bad like the one between my older sister and me -_-

Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
05-18-2007, 06:19 PM
I have two younger brothers. One is 3 years younger than me and is exactly like me when I was 3 years younger, which is pretty awesome because I can keep him from making the same mistakes as me and I understand what troubles him even when he doesn't say a word. We share the same interests and have the same opinions on pretty much everything, we hardly fight but rather team up.
And then I have a little brother that is 13 years younger than me... and he is totally different from me and my brother which is awesome. He literally kicks a** and lets nobody push him over, which was the problem of his two siblings sometimes... he will get all the girls later (I'm sure of that)^^. He is not a brat or somethin like that, I would describe him as a strong character... but he is probably a little spoiled, because he has two older brothers looking out for him and he has all the cool stuff they had to beg for sitting in the house^^

Conclusion: I can't imagine a life without my brothers... or without siblings at
all. But if I had to choose another situation I would want a hot
older sis who can introduce me to all her girlfriends or... being a
twin sounds cool too^^

BlueyedFox
05-18-2007, 06:29 PM
I have and older sister of 5 years and, even though we fight a lot, I wouldn't be able to live without her. Your siblings really do become your best friends. We agree on everything (well, almost everything) and she looks out for me as do I for her. We definitely team up and when we go to visit our whole family (aunts and uncles and what not) we show off how well behaved we are and how much we get along. We're also a bit devious together.

And I agree...I would like a twin (I just think it would be sooo cool).

Tsuna Kadiri
05-18-2007, 07:43 PM
I've got a brother, he's 2 and a half years older than me. We're very close. We still fight, but it's only random bickering that ends up making us laugh anyways. I always have his back, and he always has mine. Our personalities are very different, but they compliment each other. I think that's why we get along as well as we do.

I can't imagine being an only child. I really can't. I would be a completely different person if I didn't have my brother around. And I really can't imagine having younger siblings, or even a sister. My family is perfect the way it is now.

zyronet
05-18-2007, 10:05 PM
its not fun.. i dont have any one to bully if i dont have a sibling.. gatch ya that.. "" i know who you are.. what you looked like.. hay any one is curious who she is... bwahahaa...""

i have 1 sister and a brother.. they always fight.. hmmm.. somethings fishy... hi pppaaa opps zyronet....

I cant believe i actually let you write here.. -_-' bro'..
Ha! admitting you are always bullying us, taking control...
okay, my time to write..
I have 2 brothers, one older which is, for he who i quoted.. and a younger one..
They are both annoying, they are always partners in teasing and fighting me.. Totally hateful.. But on the good side, they could be good by taking turns in washing the dishes, stuff like that.. -laugh- and even share knowledge in anime.. But my younger brother totally annoys me, really spoiled.. hmm.. -_-'

~*Dizzy*~
05-18-2007, 10:26 PM
I have an older sister, and she's more of a best friend than a sister.
We're always together and we're there for each other.
We can talk to each other about stuff, and we know that.
But, then again, hey, we're sisters. We can have our fights, ya know?
^_^ I guess I'm kinda lucky, eh?
Well, I do have a stepbrother... But he's only about 5, I think. He's kinda... annoying. Well, at least he's not around a lot. -_-;;;

the japanese ed gein
05-18-2007, 10:42 PM
I have two older brothers/two older sisters, all of whom are much older and were out of the house by the time i was 8 so, i never really bonded with them much. They've all turned out to be bad seeds and I'm the only good one. They all have their own sets of problems, that i rather not discuss.

Clawdia
05-18-2007, 11:57 PM
I have three sisters and two brothers, and all of them are grown and married. One brother and one sister live overseas, so I haven't seen them in quite a while. What was cool about that brother, though, was that he was always trying to have fun and make me feel less lonely about being so much more younger than everyone else was. I feel really bad about the times I was mean to him. My other brother lives in the same state as my third sister. (Scroll down) I don't know much about him anymore. He's kind of like a stranger so me. =/

The sister who lives overseas, I just really really miss because she left when I was practically still in dipers. I remember her being warm and loving and I wish I could see her again.

My other sister, lives pretty close to us, and she's the kind of person who enjoys staying busy and giving life all she's got. I guess I admire her for that. (Her kids are a total pain, though. xD) The third sister, lives in another state and she's the most fun out of the other two. Whenever I visit, she gives me complete and total reign of the house and her daughters and I are really close.

Uhm...*reads what I've just written* Yep, that's everybody!

darkcrystalofthebluemoon
05-19-2007, 02:00 AM
Ah, it nice to have a little brother, my brother's only annoying when he goes on and on about Yu-Gi-Oh card or Video Games. Otherwise he's fine to me, oh yes, he's younger than me. <3

███
05-19-2007, 03:46 AM
I have three brothers and it affects my life in no way whatsoever.

pyre
05-19-2007, 04:03 AM
I have a younger brother...and he drives me crazy. :banghead: I once banged his head on the wall...and of course all hell broke loose, i.e., Mom almost banged my head on the same wall.

My brother...he is your typical little boy. He loves picking his nose and trying to stick the snot onto me, he farts in front of other people (thankfully they're all relatives) and points at me when people ask who did, he hogs the computer for hours and just as soon as I sit down in front of it Mom comes and tells us our time is up, he orders me around but will never listen to me even though I'm older, he never flushes the toilet (and when I go to use it I can even see bubbles in the bowl), and he does a lot of those other adorable things. :glare:

Sometimes I think I'd rather be an only child. Or maybe just have a sister, an older sister (I actually have a friend I call Nee-san, so she's kind of like an adopted sister ^^).

But then again, my life would be oh-so-smooth if I didn't have this little bundle of joy. So he's here to make sure I experience the hardships of life, thank you.

death-angel
05-19-2007, 04:34 AM
i got 1 lil brother...

whats cool...

ummm...i don't get lonely whenever my parents are away...i get to boss my brother around...i sometimes don't get bored when he is around. when my parents need me to do something i just pass it to my bother coz im too lazy. but sometimes (mostly never) we get along just fine...

whats not...

well...we sometimes argue alot..he always annoys me when im bored or when i just do something wrong and get scolded by my parents, he just laugh. or when i just accidentally hit him. he will always tell it to my parents and make it look like i did it purposely. he sometimes get me introuble too.. he got everything i hate in people..-_-

Ire_Hikari
05-19-2007, 07:12 AM
Sometimes I think I'd rather be an only child. Or maybe just have a sister, an older sister (I actually have a friend I call Nee-san, so she's kind of like an adopted sister ^^).

whoa...i guess im also like that...only thing is, i treat my friend as my lil sis...hehe...if my siblings are girls, i prefer to be the eldest...hehe...but since my younger sibling's a boy, i wish i had someone older than me to replace that bro of mine...:glare:

razzen88
05-19-2007, 07:52 PM
I have a brother and have experienced being an only child once. As an only child: SO. BORING. lol that sums it up

My bro is pretty cool! He is five years older than me, so its nice getting advice from him. We sit and play video games for hours on end, its great^^ buut he irritatingly decides to tell embarrassing stories about me to friends and crushes *scream of agony*

sadida
05-19-2007, 07:59 PM
I have an older sister, and she's been studying abroad for a few months now, so i get to see how life might be like without her around. It's a bit too quiet.

When we were younger ( heheh a few months younger!) we used to fight (verbal and physical - she beat me up! And we got yelled up from the parents) somewhat often. We went to the same school and she made me stay away from her- then again, i used to be really annoying then... but we're cool now. yeh. I'm actually glad she's coming back soon :o

Red&Stiletto
05-19-2007, 09:17 PM
*sigh* I have five of them. Their all older than me but the yougest of them is 8 years older but everyone else is spaced out by one or two years. I hate it cause all my insensitive, obnoxious brothers live within a few miles of me but both of my sisters live aleast a few hours away. >.< I wish I could have them back...........

~*Lady

bakakame
05-20-2007, 01:02 AM
I have an older sister, by 3 years.

for the first 13 or so years we were at each others throats and constantly trying to undermine and frame each other. We both just grew out of it.

What's cool about it.... Right now, she qualifies as my best friend. I think we get along so well because we really don't interact much. When we still lived at home she never asked how my day was and I never asked... well, I usually avoided talking to my family when at all possible. But, we did cover for each other when something happened, and I'd rather have to talk with her than with the folks.

What's not cool about it... The first 13 years. Sibling rivalry at it's worst.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-20-2007, 02:41 PM
I have one sister. She's ten years older than me, and she is pregnant. I've felt like an only child since I was 7. I love her to death, yet i want to kill her quite often.

Now my brother in law is awesome. He loves video games... probably how I became obsessed. Yup definitely.

UrusaiSevera
05-20-2007, 02:45 PM
I have a younger brother, precisely 51 weeks younger, he's finally out of his pubering stage so he's starting to act normal....we fight, we laugh and fight again and laugh again.... conclusion we have a very healty, normal relationship

unspun
05-20-2007, 02:50 PM
I have 2 younger brothers, one was given up for adoption when he was born, and the other is on my dad's side.

the only thing frustrating about having a sibling, is if I need help from my dad, my bother usually has beaten me to it, making me a low priority (I can't i already had to do this for charlie etc...) and it kind of uh, sucks.

nekogrl
05-20-2007, 03:10 PM
I have 2 siblings. One older sis, and one younger bro, making me the middle child. We all get along pretty well. When I do fight with my bro it's just cuz he's being annoying while I'm trying to do stuff on the comp mostly. And it was my sis who introduced me to anime and manga so I love her bunches!!! n_n haha! I don't get to see my sis too often...so yah...She's all grown up and on her own...And she's engaged to be married!!

The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory
05-20-2007, 04:35 PM
I have a brother and sister. Both are older than me. My sister and I talk a lot, but she doesn't really like having me around too much, i.e. going in public places with her. She says I embarrass her. As for my brother, we don't talk a lot, and we have a notable sized age gap between us, but he does like rough housing with me and playing video games with me, something my sister wouldn't do.

So, for the most part, I love being around my siblings. :)

LiLi.
07-16-2007, 05:06 AM
Even though my big brother is annoying im still happy that im not the only child. I mean if ur the only child it must be boring~ Having a big/lil sis/bro is very lucky ^^. But sometimes they get on your nerves lol. I enjoy cosplaying with my older brother~

ShadowGoddess
07-16-2007, 08:41 AM
I have one younger sister and one younger brother, my sister is about 5 years younger then me and my brother is almost 10! -_-;.. it sucks, I'm the oldest of them all and they have to come and nag me, or poke at me or just do something to tick me off. Their annoying, and they fight with each other a lot, so I'm the one who has to pull them apart but honestly, =] I wouldn't want it any other way.. Life is never boring with them around.

keezy.
07-16-2007, 10:23 AM
I was an only child for 10yrs, then my dad had aother kid, so i have a step-sister that is 10yrs younger then me.
she's only 2 and she annoys the heck out of me >_< she's a spoiled brat and could get away w/ murder.

kaasuten
07-16-2007, 01:06 PM
i have three brothers and two of them are older then me, they are, nineteen, sixteen, and one who is twelve, he's the youngest out of the five of us, and one older sister who is seventeen.

it is very hard having four siblings. we fight a lot, we have are own ideas about whats going on in the world, we have different things we want to do with our lifes. so putting it simply, my house is crazy.

but there are some good things about having so many siblings. my brothers are protective of me and my sister, mostly me, because i'm the youngest girl in the family.

i have to say though, my sister and i are also protective of our brothers, I'll beat the crap out of any guy or girl who tries to hurt my brothers.

it comes with being a sibling. XD

Finvarra
07-16-2007, 01:07 PM
I used to be an only child, when i got 2 older brothers and a little sister.
I love to watch them fight. they make complete fools of themselves.
I learn wha not to do by them. I love them though.
In a wierd strange way. O_o

TeNaeVC
07-16-2007, 01:15 PM
I have one blood brother, 4 stepbrothers, and one of their friends lives with us too so he's kinda like another brother lol =P

Hitsugaya389
07-16-2007, 01:19 PM
I have an older Bro and a younger Bro. I'm spoiled cuz of that. ^^

It's sooo fun to see them fight though... ^^

Petrol Gas
07-16-2007, 01:59 PM
Two older and two younger siblings
One brother and sister; older and younger.

My older sister lives with her boyfriend and we like to hang out sometimes
My older brother is out of school (but not into college), and does drugs. He thinks he's enlightened
My younger brother is Spleeee! nuff said. (he can have a tempre sometimes)
My younger sister is 13 and my older brother makes fun of her so she isn't very friendly. To me.

That pretty much summs it up...

TeNaeVC
07-16-2007, 02:16 PM
3 of mine are older, the other 2 are younger...

Aulos
07-16-2007, 04:29 PM
I have one older sister, I should have two... but life isn't always fair. :(

Anyways I used to fight with my sister all of the time. She got married two years ago, though. So I don't see her much. I have spent the last week with her, though.:p

╬Karami Mew~Meow
07-16-2007, 05:17 PM
I only have half step sisters and bothers, but the youngest, is already 24.
But I'm still the only child. (second mother)
I used to be lonely when I was still a child. And people feel sorry for me. And I was always a quiet kid. (and hate picture taking. lol XD)
But when I grew up, I got used to it. And now, that I'm leaving with my cousins, I regret it. Cause I was used being the only child. And I like to be left alone now. So, it is pretty annoying, specially when they're so noisy. >.>

yamikokogunneko08
07-16-2007, 05:21 PM
i have one older sister and up until she moved out to go live with my dad we would always fight, we've always been fighting each other since we were little but now we're slightly getting along

DOOM!
07-16-2007, 06:09 PM
Not at all, i'm a "let's-get-started" kinda guy; wherever i go, when it comes to socialization, it's usually professional, or for interests. I skip appearance, shorthen introduction, and attempt to get to the point; it is a proof to most people that you are no sucker or dreamboy, and that you want things done seriously.

Buruku
07-16-2007, 06:35 PM
Not at all, i'm a "let's-get-started" kinda guy; wherever i go, when it comes to socialization, it's usually professional, or for interests. I skip appearance, shorthen introduction, and attempt to get to the point; it is a proof to most people that you are no sucker or dreamboy, and that you want things done seriously.
lol, I have a feeling you meant to post this in the Shyness thread.

I have 2 younger brothers, I've always loved being the oldest and the only girl. I was the leader of the pack in our younger days, having siblings to play with when your a kid is so much fun.

GaiSensei
07-16-2007, 06:53 PM
Got 2 sisters. Sometimes they can be annoying. But other than the little things, I'm glad I have them.

Because without them, I'd literally have no one to talk to. They're fun to be around and when I'm not acting up, I get along with them just fine

Yuuki Kurosu
07-16-2007, 06:56 PM
I have an older sister, she doesn't live w/ me though. And I barely see her. We are only related because of my dad. So I am basically an only child I guess you could say. When I see my friends brother and how they tend to fight a bit, but they do get along quite well. My friend told me how annoying he is always trying to see if she is okay when she is sad, I just wish I had an older brother like that. I enjoy having a sister I guess, she is nice but a bit annoying since I barely see her T_T

Aki no iko
07-17-2007, 12:24 AM
I have a little brother that's 14 and a little sister that's 12. They both annoy me but I tend to lean onto my sister in favorites. My brother is a real cranky dude when he doesn't get his way. So he'd walk around with an angry face, piss everyone off, slam doors, throw things, call me names, hit me, and all that stuff. I could knock him out with a few blows to the gut, but I'd get in trouble since I'm the oldest of three. He's getting spoiled and gets mad at me when my mom or dad spoils me or my sister. And he has anger issues. When he loses at a game, he starts slamming the walls and swearing at nothing at all.

My sister is great, but she tends to ask dumb questions from time-to-time. And she likes to ask a lot of questions when we're watching a movie, so it really takes the enjoyment out of it. Then I snap at her, but I favor her over my brother so we end up talking soon. She shows more concern and care for me than my brother. He only shows concern from time-to-time. It's rare though. I love her personality because she's just awesome like that.

Gouki
07-17-2007, 12:33 AM
I have an older sister we use to fight aways back but now we get along very well.

GoreDude
07-17-2007, 08:00 AM
i have an older sister ten years older than i am at 26. what is awesome is everything she screws up in i learn from so my parents won't have to worry about me. i'm already doing stuff she still does not do like buying peoples birthday and christmas presents with my own money. what sucks is she is a huge the b-word and since she totaled 5 CARS IN 10 YEARS i won't be able to have some say in the used one i pick. out i have to take my dads old jeep. she is a selfish stupid peice of crap

Momokotaku
07-20-2007, 12:35 AM
i have a little sister 5 years younger than me.Shes very cute!^^
I love her but sometimes despice her at the same time.

Azel
07-20-2007, 01:00 AM
A sister. She learned to respect me..The hard way..muahhaha

jechocochan
07-20-2007, 03:57 AM
I have a younger brother. He is infinitely annoying on some days but on others he is fun to be around. Little bro is awesome when he's not driving me up the walls.

OminousCloud
07-20-2007, 04:11 AM
I have an older brother and a younger sister, we're pretty much into the same anime's, similar music and all that stuff so we get along pretty well except for when it comes to bathroom time >_<. lol

head_hunter
07-20-2007, 04:30 AM
A sister. She learned to respect me..The hard way..muahhaha

true words you speak... it's the same with me but only until 3 years ago..that's when i left to study in another city...anyways we're on good terms..for now...hope she doesn't step on my toes like she used to so that i would have to remind her her place...

Wio
07-20-2007, 04:35 AM
I have an older sister. She is very critical of people, including me. In my entire life, what made be happy is not having her around. We have nothing in common and she usually makes fun of the things I like.

hatoko_hinata
07-20-2007, 08:41 AM
I have two sisters and a brother.

They're quite annoying at times and I get pissed off with them but I do team up with twin sometimes and we "attack" our elder sister!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

riolu72x
07-20-2007, 09:38 AM
i have an older brother

Interpreter
07-20-2007, 09:59 AM
I have a younger sister...

Maimy
07-28-2007, 07:37 AM
I have a 20 year old brother. We never fight and he's really nice to me. I really can't say anything negative though.

Konata Izumi
07-28-2007, 07:42 AM
I have a younger brother, he's in grade 4 this year.

kwnbintang
07-28-2007, 07:44 AM
i have 2 older sister and 3 younger brother.

NiesaxShiori
07-28-2007, 08:49 AM
i have 2 lil sis(twin) and 3 lil bro

sakushi12
07-28-2007, 08:54 AM
I have 1 older brother, 2 younger brother and 1 little sister...well, its annoying...and my older brother is so childish so I consider myself as the oldest and so tired of it...!

Jdmk
07-28-2007, 10:04 AM
I have a younger sister, and im very overprotective about her, i love her to death and we really dont fight that much...

Prince Seven
07-28-2007, 10:17 AM
Lets see...i have one younger brother and 2 sister one who is 24 with a bunch of kids of her own she is overall really great I think she had too many kid too early =[ My younger sister has to be the most annoying little sister ever... Oh and my little brother can be okay at times he likes to argue though @_@... But..I'm glad i'm not a only child i'm lonely enough as it is

Reniti
07-28-2007, 10:38 AM
Yes, I have an older sister. Her age beats mine by seven years.

She annoys the heck out of me. She flunked on her official college test, and is too scared to be alone with my mother and hits me to get me to comply with her demands. On top of tha,t she always has to go into my room and just stand there like a freaking idiot, and stare really close into my monitor as if I'm hiding some drug dealing system on my computer files. Plus she doesn't know I do stuff like this.

But the good thing about her is she gets all the blame and my mom and dad don't usually care what I do. (I'm the super smart one. ^_^) And without her I wouldn't have discovered the great shows and games I watch and play today.

Ugh. Why did I post the good?

Ami~chan
07-28-2007, 10:24 PM
I am the oldest of six.

Yes. Six.

However, they are all my half siblings, and I don't live with any of them.

Two brothers (Trevor and Zachary) share the same mother.

Two brothers (Cameron and Tyler) and one sister (Briannah) share the same father.

But I'm kinda an only child at the moment since I live with my grandparents.

smile1010
07-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Yes I have a younger brother.
He is annoying
And he's fat.
I hate him.
The little fat man beats me.
I'm to much of a puss to hit him back because he tells my mom and I get into more trouble

termed
07-28-2007, 10:59 PM
I have 2 Older Brothers.
One that lives with me one that doesnt. They're good to have because i know that they have my back in a fight but then again we fight with each other as well and i usually get beat XD

Pleiades
07-28-2007, 11:09 PM
I have an older brother. We're great buddies and I often rely on him to do things for me. Yes, I'm quite bossy at times, afterall, the youngest child is usually the spoiled ones, am I right?
The ups:
*Tell you their experiences [the do's and dont's]
*Help you with stuff

The downs:
*Arguements
*Petty fights

Sobriquet
07-28-2007, 11:13 PM
I have an older brother and a younger sister. Arggg, I hate being the middle child. -_-''
Most of the time, they're okay. We get into fights a lot but we still care for each other.
Cool thing about siblings are that we support each other and become good friends.
Negative things about brothers and sisters are that sometimes [especially my younger sister] is annoying. Oh and I also hate when they blackmail me. >_<

~HappyGirl~
07-29-2007, 07:23 AM
I have an older brother, 2 young sisters & 1 younger brother. n_n I guess I get along with all of them fairly, well I don`t really know about my older brother since he`s like busy with school & is always studying to he hardly spends time with the family anymore. =/ But I was always the one who played with my younger siblings when they were toddlers. ^^

Elvore
07-31-2007, 04:40 AM
i have a brother and a cousin thats like a little sister depending on the age is the level of how often you get along our fight from ten to thirteen they are there very worst and you should just ignore it when they do something wrong are annoying and pay attention when they do something good but rember most likely fight our not they still love you.

Thelea
07-31-2007, 05:10 AM
One little brother and kinda 'adoptive' older brother (friend who treats me as if I would be his little sister). No sisters *pout*

Especially when we were younger my little brother couldn't annoy me more. Still, when we argued with school mates, or parents, we stood by each other. Usually followed by a fight (rarely physical, it did happen though, we were kids then) between us.

Kokyoku
07-31-2007, 08:17 PM
I have one little brother. he not even one yet.

I've been an only child for so long so this is a brand new experience for me, which can be a good thing. I like having a bro but it can be abit annoying at times when I'm doing something important.

BuLmA
08-10-2007, 04:37 AM
I have a younger brother & he is annoying endeed when he was a little but not anymore.He is now serious Sasuke & him are much alike in atittude..

Elphaba
08-12-2007, 07:50 PM
i have a younger sister.
who annoys me sometimes even though she says she loves me...but i can't help but wonder...

Rem
08-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Indeed I do have a brother, he's my half brother and were not close but he's a great guy. Him and his wife split recently, most likley because she was a snotty elitist trophy wife, and I liked her a lot. That makes none of those things I said less true. His poor daughter, looks a lot more like him than she does her mother, who is quite pretty. He's 36 by the way, wish he lived closer (NC) to me (NY) but oh well.

Riina-chan
08-13-2007, 09:57 AM
I have two older brothers...
I'm happy that I have brothers... They protect me... :3 I talk almost anything with my younger older brother... We have many same intrests (anime, manga, j-rock, same humor...) But sometimes he is annoying and teasing me... But not so much anymore... XD Which is good.... ^^

DeidaraXoXSasori
08-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Well i got a twin brother same age as me of course and i have a little sister she is 12.

Whats cool on have my brother now um... where never alone and always together. We have like a special bond and so wen hes is happy i automatic get a little more happy also. We love to tease my little sister together. He and me are almost the same. He makes me less shy and more outgoing. I always have fun with him around.

Whats not cool having a brother. He is older then me by 30 minutes and i hear that always. I am almost never alone even wen i want to be alone he is around DX. Wen he is sad i can feel that a little also. We need to share the computer cause we both like to play games much. We share almost everything and we get looked like if where the same person. He is much more outgoing and good around girls then me i envy him for that.

Whats cool about having my little sister. Um i love to tease her. Even if she is a mean sometimes she can also be nice. She cheered me up wen my brother is not around. She takes good care of our pets.

Whats not cool. um.. she is really annoying. She always wants attention from me. She likes me more then my brother i hate that. She also knows the different between us so i cant switch. Um.. did i already say she is really annoying -.-''

Perpetual Specter
08-13-2007, 10:22 AM
I got an older sister,but she's already moved out and is in college.

Kawairashii hikari
08-13-2007, 10:55 AM
i'm the youngest of five

i have three brothers and one sister...
what's cool about having older sibilings because i know they'll always be there for me no matter what the situation

what's not so cool about my brother's is the fact that they think they have to protect me from any boy that comes and talks to me...that's really annoying

I_LOVE_INUYASHA223
08-13-2007, 11:33 AM
I have an older sister shes nice somtimes and she is evil sometimes. She is 12 years old and all she does is yap ,yap ,yap on the phone all the time .Other than that she is great.Ialso have a younger brother he canbe very annoying but he can be fun to play with. Both siblings are great all together.:D :D :D :D :D

Finvarra
08-13-2007, 01:46 PM
I have step brthers and sisters.
I love them to a point.
My little sister is up my butt 24/4.
But..ya'know.

Marie2007
08-13-2007, 02:00 PM
I have an older brother who is 23 and I hate him at times but then at other times I don't because he pretty much takes my side on almost everything.I just hate having to be in his shadow.

eskubus
08-13-2007, 04:20 PM
I have 3 brothers, I'm the 2nd child and I'm the only girl. Siblings are good, they keep you company, eventhough they can be pain in the butt sometimes. But hey, you both will grow out of it and be friends, or even closer.

Darkshadow290
08-13-2007, 04:36 PM
I have 3 brothers, I'm the 2nd child and I'm the only girl. Siblings are good, they keep you company, eventhough they can be pain in the butt sometimes. But hey, you both will grow out of it and be friends, or even closer.

I too have three brothers and I too am an only daughter, and also am the 2nd oldest, but the only one i get along with is my older bro, the rest are a big pain in the butt. but as you said we can be friends but mostly in my family we are enemies