PDA

View Full Version : anyone remember akazukin cha cha??

Ire_Hikari
05-17-2007, 11:00 PM
sure its kinda old but, i can still remmbr how much i enjoyed it when i was young...hehe...it was fun!!

tell me, wat did you like about that anime?? if you saw it..... ^__^

TinNya
05-18-2007, 10:22 PM
I remember it too! I loved its sweet drawing style and fantasy edge...Did it ever get a DVD release?

pyre
05-19-2007, 04:14 AM
I loved it! I remember it was one of those memorable anime shows that led me to discover anime...though I didn't know a thing about anime at the time, I just thought it was a different kind of cartoon of the same thread as those of the Hanna-Barbera or Disney make.

I loved Shine and ChaCha's teacher (I think his name was Serabi...I loved how demented he looked with the doll)...and, and...oh the memories! the crazy principal with the twinkly eyes, the cruel-looking teacher with the whip, the teacher whose head sprouts roses, and of course clueless Marin who can't recognise Lea in his wolf form!

What I like most about it? Well...I can't put my finger on it, but it was so kawaii!

小美ドクロchan
05-19-2007, 08:48 AM
Oh yeah! It's really cute. I haven't finished it yet-it's soooo long but I love Riiya, Chacha and the RiiyaxChacha pairing.XD And her teacher...um the green-haired guy, yeah he rocks. XD

Sailor Chibimoon
05-19-2007, 03:58 PM
I remember it. It's actually one of my favorite magical girl series.

akazukin chacha
06-18-2007, 03:50 AM
Hai! Very Hai! I really remember it! its about a story of a young witch girl whos the trainor magician is Seravi....She turns into a beautiful Magical Princess when the Princess Medallion, magical bracelet and ring combine together....(The other character Shiine~ring,Riiya~bracelet the two have a crush on Chacha) One of Chacha's enemy is her own father...:D

dream magician
06-18-2007, 05:07 AM
yes,i remember. In fact,there's an anime channel in my country that's airing it right now.
It is really funny,:laugh: ,and my stomach aches everytime i'm watching it.
Hope,Love,Courage,Go!