PDA

View Full Version : Katamari Damacy

Anime is poison
05-14-2007, 03:33 PM
This has to be the funnest, most random game of all time. Anyone else here play it?

For those who haven't, you are an alien who is given this small ball thing, and are incharge of gathering items on earth (literally anything you can think of) and bring it back to your planet. I usually just go to free play and just make one huge ball over and over again, but the story line is fun as hell too. What do you guys think?

(_YvOnSo_)
05-14-2007, 03:36 PM
I've seen so much stuff about that game on G4, and I always wanted to play it.
It does look like a funny game, and I really want the game.

Anime is poison
05-14-2007, 03:38 PM
Its a pretty sweet game. At one point you can gather the clouds and tidal waves, lol.

I personally like getting Godzilla and that huge Scuba Diver guy in there, XD. That game cracks me up non-stop.

Buruku
05-14-2007, 03:49 PM
Its a fun game, I really liked it. The sequel is to similar to the first one though.

Its like 20 bucks now, if you haven't bought it you should give it a try.

Anime is poison
05-14-2007, 03:59 PM
I totally didn't know there was a sequal, lol. Why did I not get the memo on this!? :eek:

Regex
05-14-2007, 04:18 PM
As a matter of fact, there were 3 Katamari games.

Katamari Damacy - PS2
We ♥ Katamari - PS2
Me & My Katamari - PSP

And to be released:
Beautiful Katamari - XBox 360 / PS3
Katamari Damacy Mobile - Cell phone

Ichiro Matsuchani
05-15-2007, 08:32 AM
Katamari Damaci is probably the strangest game that I've ever played in my entire life. The even stranger thing about it is that it's fun. Plus, it has a catchy theme song.

I remember the first time that I caught Thor. I was laughing for almost 10 minutes.

Anime is poison
05-15-2007, 01:41 PM
As a matter of fact, there were 3 Katamari games.

Katamari Damacy - PS2
We ♥ Katamari - PS2
Me & My Katamari - PSP

And to be released:
Beautiful Katamari - XBox 360 / PS3
Katamari Damacy Mobile - Cell phone

Dang, well atleast I can get the 2nd one. The game wasn't good enough for me to go out and get a psp, 360, or PS3 over, lol. But its an awesome game if you feel like doing something completely random with life, lol (which happens quite frequently with me:closedeye )

Linked Anime
05-15-2007, 03:31 PM
Its really fun (though I haven't beaten it yet T_T) but I'm playing it to beat it.....anyway I think they should make one for the Wii I think that would be very fun to play....